Why we must not elect McCain

We must not vote for John McCain for the sake of this country. He will continue the war and he'll give tax breaks to the rich.

My mother's best friend is Irma King. Irma has a grandson who has been sent to Iraq. If McCain wins, her grandson may come back in a body bag.

Irma's family would have to try to comfort her as tears would be rolling down her cheeks. She'd be left with a broken heart. I wouldn't want her to suffer. Would you? Of course not. That's why we must not vote for McCain this November.

How much do you earn every year? $20,000, $30,000, $40,000, $50,000? Like other republican politicians, McCain only cares about the rich. He plans to give tax breaks to those who earn five hundred thousand dollars or more each year. These people are rich. They don't need tax breaks. People with lower incomes need the tax breaks.

McCain also plans to give the oil companies a several million dollar tax break. How can we expect gas prices to go down when McCain will be lining the oil companies pockets with money? Gas prices could go up to five or six dollars per gallon. When gas prices go up, the prices of everything else goes up too. If you vote for McCain, you may regret it when you pay for stuff.

Barack Obama is a much better choice. He'll stop the war, give tax breaks to lower income families and he'll get the economy going strong. Unlike McCain, he cares about the little man. If you vote for Mister Obama, you won't regret it.

Awesome troll post! :clap2:

We must not vote for John McCain for the sake of this country. He will continue the war and he'll give tax breaks to the rich.

My mother's best friend is Irma King. Irma has a grandson who has been sent to Iraq. If McCain wins, her grandson may come back in a body bag.

Irma's family would have to try to comfort her as tears would be rolling down her cheeks. She'd be left with a broken heart. I wouldn't want her to suffer. Would you? Of course not. That's why we must not vote for McCain this November.

How much do you earn every year? $20,000, $30,000, $40,000, $50,000? Like other republican politicians, McCain only cares about the rich. He plans to give tax breaks to those who earn five hundred thousand dollars or more each year. These people are rich. They don't need tax breaks. People with lower incomes need the tax breaks.

McCain also plans to give the oil companies a several million dollar tax break. How can we expect gas prices to go down when McCain will be lining the oil companies pockets with money? Gas prices could go up to five or six dollars per gallon. When gas prices go up, the prices of everything else goes up too. If you vote for McCain, you may regret it when you pay for stuff.

Barack Obama is a much better choice. He'll stop the war, give tax breaks to lower income families and he'll get the economy going strong. Unlike McCain, he cares about the little man. If you vote for Mister Obama, you won't regret it.

You didn't listen to the debate last night! You know before you write this crap, why don't you listen, & actually do some fact checking before you get on your keyboard.

1. McCain voted against tax cuts & subsidies for BIG OIL, Barack Obama voted for them. FACT

2. Barack Obama on his overnight trip to Iraq, told the secretary of Iraq that he wanted him to delay U.S. troop withdrawels until "after" the election. This while President Bush was already bringing troops home. FACT.

3. Barack Obama did indeed propose a tax increase in his 2009 budget to middle class working incomes of only $42,000.00. (This is a matter of record.) FACT.

4. Barack Obama has asked for 932 million dollars in pork barrel spending in the last 3 years. That is almost one BILLION dollars. FACT

5. Small business & corporations in this country are the 2nd highest taxed in the entire world. FACT. Now, think very hard. Why do you think our jobs go overseas. CORPORATIONS can also be spelled JOBS in this country.

6. John McCain voted against the Bush tax cuts, because he believed it gave to much to the rich. FACT.

7. John McCain has never asked for one single penny in over 20 years that he has been in the senate for his home state of Arizona. FACT.

8. Joe Biden voted against Gulf War 1, & then voted for the Iraq war. FACT. Barack Obama was not in the U.S. senate when 98% of democrats based their decision to go to war on the intelligence they had. Barack Obama never saw that intelligence--FACT. BTW--OSAMA BIN LADEN DISAGREES WITH OBAMA. Bin Laden has continually referred to Iraq as the center front on the war on terror. He has continually called for his comrades in terror to head to Iraq to fight the infidels. They came, they came in the thousands & they were killed in the thousands. Did you ever listen to one of Bin Laden's tapes regarding Iraq?

9. Barack Obama is the second largest donor receipiant of lobbyists representing Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac. FACT.

10. After Obama calling this the greatest financial crisis since the great depression, he is AWOL from Washington D.C. & has instead decided to pursue his personal political career. FACT. Obama got his 3 a.m. phone call & high-tailed it out of Washington D.C. FACT.

And you want to refer to this self interested, arrogant man as a leader? Give me a freaking break!

Last edited:

Well Randie, I have a son in the military and I can promise you most of our soldiers quake in their boots not from the fear of battle, but from the thought of obama being their leader.
Let's talk aspirin company's and hostage saving helicopters crashing in the sand.

Other than that you sound like a six year old raised by rosie o' donnel .

Well Randie, I have a son in the military and I can promise you most of our soldiers quake in their boots not from the fear of battle, but from the thought of obama being their leader.
Let's talk aspirin company's and hostage saving helicopters crashing in the sand.

Other than that you sound like a six year old raised by rosie o' donnel .

I'm going to agree with that, simply based on what I see looking outside my livingroom window.. 3 trees in front of 3 houses with 3 yellow ribbons, and 3 McCain signs sitting in the backgrounds on 3 lawns.

Sounds like a nice neighborhood.

It is...usually. Come election time, tho, those signs will "mysteriously" disappear as did the signs supporting Bush 4 and 8 years ago. Peoples yards were trashed, magnets stolen off cars, etc.

Gee. I wonder who takes them, and where they go.. Tho, I find it odd that the 2-3 Obama signs at the bottom of the hill are always left alone. :eusa_think::eusa_think:

It is...usually. Come election time, tho, those signs will "mysteriously" disappear as did the signs supporting Bush 4 and 8 years ago. Peoples yards were trashed, magnets stolen off cars, etc.

Gee. I wonder who takes them, and where they go.. Tho, I find it odd that the 2-3 Obama signs at the bottom of the hill are always left alone. :eusa_think::eusa_think:

I'll be happy to put on my camo and snitch those Obama signs for ya.
My new truck won't have any McCain/Palin stickers all because the "Party of Peace" seems to think vandalism is just another way to promote their candidate.
I do have stickers on our two older cars.
A sign in my front yard can't be seen by anyone except those guys in the black helicopters that keep circling above.:cool:

I'll be happy to put on my camo and snitch those Obama signs for ya.
My new truck won't have any McCain/Palin stickers all because the "Party of Peace" seems to think vandalism is just another way to promote their candidate.
I do have stickers on our two older cars.
A sign in my front yard can't be seen by anyone except those guys in the black helicopters that keep circling above.:cool:

LMAO. Nah. I'M perfectly fine keeping my hands to myself, and on my own properly. I just don't bother with signs, or magnets, or anything else. I simply make sure my ass is out of the house an hour earlier come election day.. That counts more than anything else.

LMAO. Nah. I'M perfectly fine keeping my hands to myself, and on my own properly. I just don't bother with signs, or magnets, or anything else. I simply make sure my ass is out of the house an hour earlier come election day.. That counts more than anything else.

That's what counts the most for certain.:clap2:
I'll be there too.

Forum List

Back