Why wasn't she asked about accepting the result?

Trump shut this down today by saying that he will accept the result if he wins. This is much ado about nothing. What it shows is the desperation of the Clinton campaign and its complicit media as they realize that the hildebeast could lose-------------"but it was her turn" "she is the first woman to run" "I love the corrupt Clinton family" "I don't care if she lies, cheats, and steals from the public, she is my idol" Libs and dems are mentally ill, just like their candidate.

Because she's not the one running around screaming that the system is rigged.

Obviously.

Is this a trick question?

maybe for you. for most people its a legitimate question.

Let me try again:

moderator: Mrs Clinton, will you accept the results if you lose?

Killary: duh, my handlers didn't prepare me for that question, ask Huma.

Just curious, but why wasn't that question posed to HRC? We all know that the prophet algore did not accept the vote in 2000. What would Hillary answer---------if anyone would ask her?

Cuz everyone knows Hillary will win.

Because she's not the one running around screaming that the system is rigged.

Obviously.

Is this a trick question?

maybe for you. for most people its a legitimate question.

Let me try again:

moderator: Mrs Clinton, will you accept the results if you lose?

Killary: duh, my handlers didn't prepare me for that question, ask Huma.
The moderator probably assumed she'd provide the answer most normal people would give, which is "well yes, of course".

The moderator tailored the question to Trump's behavior and temperament, which is why he asked a question with such a seemingly obvious answer.

And Trump STILL managed to biff it, which was pretty funny.

Just curious, but why wasn't that question posed to HRC? We all know that the prophet algore did not accept the vote in 2000. What would Hillary answer---------if anyone would ask her?
She wasn't asked because she has never said the election was rigged and that she would not accept a loss.

Any more stupid questions?

She wasn't asked because she has never said the election was rigged and that she would not accept a loss.

Any more stupid questions?

In a debate both candidates are asked the same questions. That's normal procedure.

I get it that you think she should get special treatment because she is an old, sick, corrupt, nasty woman. But the question posed in the OP is legitimate.

Gore conceded. Will Donald?

Gore conceded after filing several lawsuits and delaying the process for several weeks, It took a supreme court ruling to shut him up, even to this day he is still crying that mean ole W beat him unfairly. Gore was and is a classless asshole.

It Trump loses and there is no evidence of voter fraud, he will accept the will of the people.

Now, once again, if Hillary loses, will she?

He did accept it.

check your history. Gore filed several lawsuits and it took a SC ruling to shut him up
In a close election that could have actually gone both ways literally.He accepted the SC decision, although many people did not want him to. He actually probably won the election.

Gore conceded. Will Donald?

Gore conceded after filing several lawsuits and delaying the process for several weeks, It took a supreme court ruling to shut him up, even to this day he is still crying that mean ole W beat him unfairly. Gore was and is a classless asshole.

It Trump loses and there is no evidence of voter fraud, he will accept the will of the people.

Now, once again, if Hillary loses, will she?
W actually filed the lawsuit. But, if the election is close enough that the result might change if a state's votes were recounted, and if there's a reason to believe the votes were inaccurately counted, Trump should avail himself of laws that allow for a recount.

But, if (and most likely) Hillary is certified by enough states to be the winner, will Trump concede? And if so, will he still snark and pout and lead his faithful to never accepting the results as being the will of the people and deserving support? I doubt it.

armedtoddlers.jpg

I want to point out: during the debate Hillary never answered the question about peaceful transfer of the power either. Liberal Media is all over Trump for being frank about "peaceful transfer of the power". Why everyone is silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all? I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

May be she knows that they have enough dummies+traitors+illegals+dead people to decide the future of the country and not to worry about the elections to be fair.

Forum List

Back