Why was the Hockey Stick Graph so Important?

Hockey stick, schmockey stick. The bottom line is, knowing GHGs trap infra-red radiation, warming is inevitable, if the rising trend of their concentrations, seen since the advent of the Industrial Revolution, continues. Argue all you want about temps and models, I have seen no attempt to show what I said to be false, just misdirection and distractions from the logic impaired. So the hockey stick graph wasn't perfect. Initial stabs at new lines of research rarely are. Over time, with more data most of those problems will clear up. What doesn't seem to ever clear up is the deniers' refusal to face the basic facts concerning the scientifically well-documented properties of GHGs!!!

And our current warming trend still started before the Industrial Revolution.

How can something in the future be the cause of something in the past?

Last edited:
Globull Warming is real!!! 130% of fake scientists agree!!!

GlobalWarmingConsensusGraph.gif
It's official: the consensus for Man-made Climate Change is now over-unanimous. The results from a recent poll conducted by the Mann-Hansen Group strongly support Man-made Climate Change theories by 130% for to -50% against. This unprecedented result was obtained by counting a 'no' vote as a negative response which is added by subtracting. This also generates a positive feedback raising the pro vote beyond the 100% level.

Here's a new drink- it will replace the Kool-Aid that Globull Warming alarmists are used to. From the same people that brought you the Hockey stick!!
GlobalWarming_Vodka_500.jpg

I think it is important to point out to intrested parties that the global warming religion people ( on this forum like Old Rocks and Chris ) totally dismiss MWP out of hand.......like it never occurred.

Why?

Because it blows their scam to smithereens!!!!!

Why do you think Al Gore NEVER has debated anybody on the science? Because if he did, the scam would be busted wide open..........he'd have to confront the reality of the MWP. Gore and the k00ks only want you looking at graphs from 1900 on!!!!

winning

exactly. if the alarmists had to explain the MWP and LIA they couldnt do it. with them gone they can say there is no explanation (that they can think of) for the present warming. they have turned the null hypothesis on its head.

Forum List

Back