Why was my Jingle thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I started a thread in Echo Zulu's Rep Zone about the cool jingle for Empire Carpet, which is a ChicagoLand institution since the 1960s. They've had that Jingle since the beginning.

I've already gotten pos rep for it!!!
tongue.gif

Why was it deleted?

I started a thread in Echo Zulu's Rep Zone about the cool jingle for Empire Carpet, which is a ChicagoLand institution since the 1960s. They've had that Jingle since the beginning.

tongue.gif

Why was it deleted?

So maybe you should 'gift' some stock in 'Empire Carpet' to Echo. It is a Chicago company after all.

Why was it deleted?

So maybe you should 'gift' some stock in 'Empire Carpet' to Echo. It is a Chicago company after all.

Oh, it *meister* wasn't Echo Zulu. EZ wouldn't delete *meister* my thread just like that! I would have *meister* gotten a PM first *meister* looking for clarification of my *meister* intent.

tongue.gif

Why was it deleted?

Oh, it *meister* wasn't Echo Zulu. EZ wouldn't delete *meister* my thread just like that! I would have *meister* gotten a PM first *meister* looking for clarification of my *meister* intent.

tongue.gif

Yup, it was me...nobody gets free advertising on this board, Synth. Now get back to laying your carpet and quit whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back