Why was Cuomo booted, what's the real reason?

Why was Cuomo booted, what's the real reason?

• democrats are dead serious about sexual harassment (lol)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cuomo thought he could stand up to Progressives

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • He was on the opposite side of AOC & the Amazon Deal

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cuomo fought Progressives turning over the real estate to "the people" and fuck over landlords

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Youre the one that brought up that goofy fat fuck Drumpf. I'm just telling your silly ass to get back on topic.

Why would the NY Senate DROP the impeachment charges if they were so morally outraged by Fredo?

Doesn't pass the smell check, if that was truly the reason why they wanted him to leave was Sex Harassment.

What about that video showing the old perv pinching the nipple of an EIGHT-YEAR-OLD little girl? Bunch of sick fcks...
I've never seen a video of him pinching a 8 year olds nipple. I've only seen pictures of him humping Ivanka.

EiEw_7MXcAQYYg2.jpg

Why was Cuomo booted, what's the real reason? Notice it's not about the nursing home deaths otherwise 4 other democrat governors would be next in line

I've been giving this some thought and none of the reasons are any good for NY.
When you're the governer of a state & you call a subordinate subjecting them to heavy breathing over the phone among other things, people kinda frown on that.

Maybe you get away with that, but you're not the governer of a state.

Because he stepped down. Are you more retarded than I originally thought?

So what if he stepped down? President Trump leaving office didn't end his impeachment trial.

If a crime is worthy of impeachment, its worthy of a trial and getting the people on-the-record.

Like you I started a thread on this.

Other democrats like Biden have been accused of sexual abuse, so why single out Cuomo?

He must have stepped on the wrong toes is all I can think.

As it is, resigning should give him a get out of jail free card.

No harm will come to him.

Andrew like his father are from the old Democrat Party. Cuomo was and has been very close to the Clinton's not Obama and the DSA,
Then there's the fact that some of those in the Nursing homes that died had relatives sons and grandsons active in the Progressive movement of today.
Rather than try him for this deed, The PMS/DSA Democrat CPUSA would rather disgrace Andrew and if brother Chris is sacrificed along with him, so be it.
Now I'm not saying that Cuomo is innocent or guilty. He just pissed off someone big time.

We must have missed the trial and conviction?
We get all wrapped up in that American Way shit....you know, presumption of innocence and all?
The trial will come, but he shouldn't remain in charge while we wait. No one has convicted him yet but with great power comes great responsibility. I've heard that somewhere before.

He didn't sign an executive order regarding faithful execution of the at-will employment law for unemployment compensation so he could better practice employment at-will and inform his (female) staff that he is a "horrible boss" who needs help becoming a better boss.

Forum List

Back