Why They Lie

the actual content of which would have ended with 'so....how shall we kill it.....slowly or quickly.'

That was either a ghoulish conversion you heard inside your own head and you just don't realize it, or it a connived position in order to convince others that the lie is reality.

The lie of course is that these bills prove Democrats support infanticide.

How about we leave it up to readers.

Bet they draw the correct conclusion.

As if we have any choice in the matter.

If they read a publication that splices a statement in mid sentence and develops a false narrative about the remaining part, their conclusion could be based on that false narrative and not correct at all.

Like your 'so....how shall we kill it.....slowly or quickly.' which the Gov. never said or implied.

Democrat Northam
“So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” he went on. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

Soooo......liar.....what are the possible outcomes of that 'discussion'????????

Speak up, dope.

the actual content of which would have ended with 'so....how shall we kill it.....slowly or quickly.'

That was either a ghoulish conversion you heard inside your own head and you just don't realize it, or it a connived position in order to convince others that the lie is reality.

If they read a publication that splices a statement in mid sentence and develops a false narrative about the remaining part, their conclusion could be based on that false narrative and not correct at all.

Like your 'so....how shall we kill it.....slowly or quickly.' which the Gov. never said or implied.

Democrat Northam
“So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” he went on. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

Speak up, dope.

Wouldn't that depend on the nature of the abnormalities? Surely a lot of it would center around what the hospital can do to care for the infant and what to expect with the particular malady he/she has. Perhaps there are some treatments options they can try. Perhaps not. Certainly not "So, how shall we kill it?

Democrat Northam

Speak up, dope.

Wouldn't that depend on the nature of the abnormalities? Surely a lot of it would center around what the hospital can do to care for the infant and what to expect with the particular malady he/she has. Perhaps there are some treatments options they can try. Perhaps not. Certainly not "So, how shall we kill it?

Watch me smash this custard pie in your ugly kisser:

If the "the mother and the family desired," could the boy or girl be left to die???????

Would it be consistent with the Democrat infanticide law?????

You betcha' it would.

Just admit you favor infanticide.

If the "the mother and the family desired," could the boy or girl be left to die???????

You mean let the child die after it was born by simply neglecting it? Perhaps the parents could decide to not go to extraordinary means like a ventilator or a heart pump to keep the child alive if there is no hope of successfully correcting the malady. Generally, I'd say no, the hospital wouldn't let them nor would they neglect the child.

You mean let the child die after it was born by simply neglecting it? Perhaps the parents could decide to not go to extraordinary means like a ventilator or a heart pump to keep the child alive if there is no hope of successfully correcting the malady. Generally, I'd say no, the hospital wouldn't let them nor would they neglect the child.

"You mean let the child die after it was born by simply neglecting it?"

I don't care what lie you'll offer......the question was, would this be legal under the Democrat infanticide law.

Of course it would.

And it is exactly what Obama planned.

Pay special attention to the vid @ :50

"...if a baby is born alive after a late term abortion, we can throw it away...Barack Obama approved that..."

2:01

2:40

3:55

5:28

Democrats....the party of death.

I don't care what lie you'll offer......the question was, would this be legal under the Democrat infanticide law.

Of course it would.

"...if a baby is born alive after a late term abortion, we can throw it away...Barack Obama approved that..."

That was your second question. The answer is obvious of course.

I understand your need to push your agenda by conflating different pieces of separate incidents into nice neat talking points to package your propaganda to your victims.

Have fun.

Of course it would.

That was your second question. The answer is obvious of course.

I understand your need to push your agenda by conflating different pieces of separate incidents into nice neat talking points to package your propaganda to your victims.

Have fun.

My 'agenda' is simply to honor human life.

Democrat Party history can be reduced to slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion and infanticide.

"You see, what do slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion have in common? They were all top priorities for the Democratic Party throughout history.

Even a cursory glance at the dark history of the Democratic Party reveals that they have been the party of death long before the 21st century."
Kill More Babies! · Caldron Pool

52071419_960539390811219_2408803197889019904_o.jpg

Forum List

Back