Why the Republicans are Terrorists

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Psychoblues, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    I find it interesting that dilloduck made these statements:

"I think terrorism is action that results from a minority groups' inability to use the rules of law and civil comminication combined with their inabilty to realize that they aren't the only people in the world with a belief system.

Desperation and refusal to use the tools that society has developed to resolve these conflicts leads terrorists to resort to violence and fear to achieve the results they seek. They prey on the misfortunes of others and spread propaganda to recuit these people to thier cause. Their goal is to inflict their ideology on others by using death, torture and fear and are driven by selfish visions of how everyone should act. They care nothing about the individual and everything about an idea which they are unable sell to the rest of the world in a civilized manner"

Republicans have resisted the rights of women, negroes, other racial minorities and non-property owners to vote since this country's inception. They still interfere with the ability of minorities to vote and fail to address comprehensively the plights of minorities unless they somehow see an advantage or a profit. I make that distinction because I have seen it in action.

Thank God that women, negroes, other racial minorities and non-property owners have not become so disillusioned that they have become the "terrorists" as dilloduck describes. In fact, I think it is the Republicans that are the minority that I must fear. They demonstrate every propensity for terrorism that dilloduck describes.

Why are the Democrats so prone to addressing the problems of the environment, while so many Republicans tend to ignore it for business reasons? Job place safety, ditto. Why are the Democrats so prone to the truly betterment of education while many Republicans tout religious fundamentalist education as the answer to their educational problems? Why do Democrats support a leveling of the job market playing field while so many of the Republicans wish only to further deteriorate the rights of workers to organize and expect only a fair share? I could go on, but for now I'll spare you the rest of the particulars except the following.

Last, but certainly not least, why are the majority of Democrats so in search of Peace while the Republicans are so in search of their continued WAR?

In this man's opinion, it is the Republicans that have so much to fear and therefore they make it the business of the common and unsuspecting Americans to defend unsubstantiated fears by buying the media and advertising their fears and business miscalculations as something "we" should have to worry about.

Psychoblues

2. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Wow. Congradulations, this is the stupidest thing I've seen in writing in at least five years. And before you go on about how you served in Vietnam or whatever the hell it is you claim, know that I care as much about that as I care that Marshal Petain was a hero in WWI. What matters is what you are now. And what you are now is a shrill, disengenous and hateful guttersnipe whose insane ramblings merit no further comment by me or anyone else.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    So, you have problems with my analogy as well as your presentation. Go ahead. Ignore me. I don't think I'll miss your ignorance as it is expressed often and with ignorant fervor very often.

I make a point that is worth t least debate and you respond with this kind of ignorant crap. Have a gooday, my friend.

Psychoblues

4. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Same goes for that one.

And probably that one.

And that one's a conjugation of 'is.' Do you know what the definition of 'is' is? (If you didn't get the Clinton comparison...I hate you)

5. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I dont think anyone could be so purposely ignorant. You are here merely to troll psycho. Go somewhere else and annoy people. If you do truly believe what you typed, then i fear for your family as they have to deal with a mental patient for the rest of your miserable life.

6. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Do I annoy you, insein? I certainly don't apologize if I do.

I have a point of view. I am educated, well aware and welcome opposing points of view. do you have a point of view? You certainly haven't demonstrated anything here other than a disdain for mine. Have you even read the original post?

Psychoblues

7. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    One only needs to read the subject to realize that you're either a troll or severely out of touch with reality. However, I did read the post, and I happen to agree with insein.

8. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356

Sure did. Thats why i came to the conclusion that i did. Besides the fact that everytime i have brought FACTS to your awareness, you either ignore them or just run away to fight another day in another thread. So any post you make further supports my opinion that you are either a troll or a complete mental midget.

9. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    I propose a view well expressed by the peoples of the United States of America and you treat that view with insincerity. Shame on you.

If you think my comments not worthy of further comment, then why do you comment except to personally attack me?

Two words come to mind. FUCK YOU

Psychoblues

10. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Had to correct you. Still if you cant find fault with the immediate surface of your comments, then there is zero hope for you.