Why the Pali Pity Party?

So, severed diplomatic relations with Israel:
Colombia, which is >90% Christian
Bolivia, which is >84% Christian.
The mayor of Barcelona has severed ties with Tel Aviv.

And like 0 (Zero!) Arab countries have severed diplomatic ties with Israel too.
And that's all you need to know about Arab countries.
I know what you "rightfully" try to point out, but only 3 Arab nations have diplomatic relations with Israel - Jordan, UAE and Bahrain (whereby the latter two, are kind of USA puppies and opportunists, who ratified a year ago due to the US inspired $$ Military Base & F-35 deal, - the Abraham Accords).

E.g. Sudan, Morocco, Turkey and Egypt ain't Arabs.

Sherman & Atlanta
2j1t72.jpg

So, severed diplomatic relations with Israel:
Colombia, which is >90% Christian
Bolivia, which is >84% Christian.
The mayor of Barcelona has severed ties with Tel Aviv.

And like 0 (Zero!) Arab countries have severed diplomatic ties with Israel too.
And that's all you need to know about Arab countries.
Add me to the list .

Man, I was just watching Dana Bash talking with a IDF spokesman on their hit on a Hamas leader and you could tell that sour-faced over-the-hill botox-ed crone did not want to hear what the guy was saying. All she was about was Pali-Pity.

I don't know what part of "we try to limit collateral damage when going after Hamas leaders" she failed to understand.

Hamas doesn't have elections while the PLO does.
The President or whatever of Palestine cancelled the elections because the polls were showing a HAMAS sweep and they didnt want that.
The polls also show that support for HAMAS goes up when they attack Israel.
Please get your facts straight.

I agree Israel should be using different tactics. Are those tactics possible? IDK
But I damn sure dont blame them for retaliating.
Do you people think if HAMAS didnt have more money for their efforts, they wouldnt be killing every fucking Jew in Israel? Of course they would.
We are talking about savages. THEY VOTED IN A TERRORIST GROUP TO LEAD THEM.

I agree Israel should be using different tactics. Are those tactics possible? IDK
But I damn sure dont blame them for retaliating.
Do you people think if HAMAS didnt have more money for their efforts, they wouldnt be killing every fucking Jew in Israel? Of course they would.
We are talking about savages. THEY VOTED IN A TERRORIST GROUP TO LEAD THEM.
The only "different tactics" Israel could use would be to use infantry only, sending in huge numbers of soldiers who would suffer enormous casualties attacking fortified Hamas positions, essentially sacrificing their own lives to save the lives of people, the Palestinians public, who want to see them dead. Israel is abiding by International Humanitarian Law, and the high number of civilian casualties is entirely due to Hamas using civilians as human shields.

I don't know what part of "we try to limit collateral damage when going after Hamas leaders" she failed to understand.
Off course YOU don't.
Since you also fail to accept that from the present 7000 murdered - 4800 are women and children (Hamas fighters?)
There are no figures available that would in any way confirm that the remaining 2200 murdered are Hamas fighters.

So far Israel & the IDF have only confirmed the killing of several Hamas "leaders" and yesterday they claimed another Hamas Leader and 40-50 Hamas fighters - according to the Red-Cross (not the Hamas health-ministry) 34 women&children were amongst those 50 dead.

You simply continue to ignore the fact that thousands of civilians - of which the vast majority are women and children - are the victims of Israels reprisals - that have not eliminated Hamas nor the hatred against Jews (naturally increasing now amongst the civilian population).

e.g. the USA had no problem with killing hundreds of thousands of German civilians - after Nazi-Germany's surrender - how many of those Nazi bastards did the USA execute? basically none - since in view of taking over Germany and being a buffer towards the Soviets, they brought in the argument, that they supposedly needed those Nazi's to keep the country running.

Aside from Nazi's no one in Germany would have condemned e.g. the USA for having executed a 100,000 of those fuckers. But the civilian population until today has not forgotten the Anglo-American bombing raids. - and the Neo-Nazis nurture these resentments.

Since you know all this - your support for Israels indiscriminate REPRISALS towards the entire Palestinian civilian population - only underlines your pathetic mindset.

You honestly belief that the Israeli government and IDF wouldn't know an alternative? - don't make me laugh
The present Zionist government isn't interested in those alternatives - since these alternatives would prevent them from grabbing the remaining lands from the Palestinians.

Off course YOU don't.
Since you also fail to accept that from the present 7000 murdered - 4800 are women and children (Hamas fighters?)
There are no figures available that would in any way confirm that the remaining 2200 murdered are Hamas fighters.

So far Israel & the IDF have only confirmed the killing of several Hamas "leaders" and yesterday they claimed another Hamas Leader and 40-50 Hamas fighters - according to the Red-Cross (not the Hamas health-ministry) 34 women&children were amongst those 50 dead.

You simply continue to ignore the fact that thousands of civilians - of which the vast majority are women and children - are the victims of Israels reprisals - that have not eliminated Hamas nor the hatred against Jews (naturally increasing now amongst the civilian population).

e.g. the USA had no problem with killing hundreds of thousands of German civilians - after Nazi-Germany's surrender - how many of those Nazi bastards did the USA execute? basically none - since in view of taking over Germany and being a buffer towards the Soviets, they brought in the argument, that they supposedly needed those Nazi's to keep the country running.

Aside from Nazi's no one in Germany would have condemned e.g. the USA for having executed a 100,000 of those fuckers. But the civilian population until today has not forgotten the Anglo-American bombing raids. - and the Neo-Nazis nurture these resentments.

Since you know all this - your support for Israels indiscriminate REPRISALS towards the entire Palestinian civilian population - only underlines your pathetic mindset.
IMHO the more of the Pali death cult they kill, on purpose or not, the better the world is for it.

Failzero posted:

Kruska said:

Which part of "Taliban" is it that you don't understand? How many ISIS / ISIL were around prior to Xiden Taking Office ?

I never stated that in my post - I had posted: Which part of "Taliban" is it that you don't understand?

Furthermore I do not know anyone with the name Xiden

Forum List

Back