Why the Hullabaloo about the shooting at a high school in FL?

Yay! Who needs guns? Those pigs should only be armed with rocks and sticks while they go door to door looking for the shithead shooter, right?

Dumbass.

"Those pigs"? I suppose you've have been called a "Dumbass" since your were a child, appropriately. Teenagers and tweens do not need guns nor does any child need a gun to go to school.

300 school shootings since 2013, and your response today is to defend the gun.

You disgust me!

Far more disgusting are you people who seek to deny law-abiding citizens the right to defend themselves from shooting like this. This is on your heads.
If not for the reich wing hysteria and insanity there would be no shootings like this.

Bullshit. Would you call Israel "liberal" or "left-wing"? Israel has guns in every classroom and no school shootings. Please feel free to explain how Israel is a horrible, hysterical, insane right-wing country?

Since guns have been around longer than the country itself but mass shootings are allegedly on the increase, it's obvious something is going wrong with the culture.
Way to go, democrats.[/QUOTEI It is republicans who are the gun nuts, don't try to pass this off on demos.
It’s not the guns, it’s the culture.
It’s left wing Marxism that is responsible for the erosion of the culture.
Way to go, Democrats.
It is the lies and sexual perversion and brow beating of the reich that has eroded America. Look at the leader of America and all his sexual escapades that the church just ignores.

That would be the left who thinks it not a mental health issues if people thinks their is 57 genders and the like.

Interesting history Fun Facts.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-in-american-history/?utm_term=.8981fc908945
1949, Camden, N.J. 13 killed. Howard Unruh, a World War II veteran, walks the streets of Camden killing random people.
1966, Austin. 18 killed. Charles Whitman fires from a tower on the University of Texas campus.
1982, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. 13 killed. George Banks kills five of his children and 8 other people.
1984, San Ysidro, Calif. 21 killed. James Huberty enters a McDonald’s and begins shooting.
1986, Edmond, Okla. 14 killed. Postal worker Patrick Sherrill kills 14 people at his workplace.
1990, Jacksonville, Fla. 10 killed. James Pough kills 8 people after his car is repossessed. He'd killed two others earlier.
1991, Killeen, Tex. 23 killed. George Hennard drives his truck into a cafeteria and then opens fire.
1999, Littleton, Colo. 13 killed. The shooting at Columbine High School is the deadliest high school shooting to date.
1999, Atlanta. 12 killed. Mark Barton kills nine people at brokerage firms after having killed three relatives.
2005, Red Lake, Minn. 9 killed. Jeffrey Weise kills members of his family and then students at a local high school.
2007, Blacksburg, Va. 32 killed. Until Sunday, the 32 people killed by Seung Hui Cho at Virginia Tech was the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.
2009, Fort Hood, Tex. 13 killed. Nidal Hasan kills 13 people at the Army base.
2009, Binghamton, N.Y. 13 killed. Jiverly Wong murders 13 people at a small immigrant services center.
2009, Geneva County, Ala. 10 killed. Michael McClendon kills 10 people, including a baby, in rural Alabama.
2012, Newtown, Conn. 27 killed. Adam Lanza’s spree at Sandy Hook Elementary included the murder of 20 children.
2012, Aurora, Colo. 12 killed. James Holmes opens fire during a late-night movie screening.
2013, Washington. 12 killed. Aaron Alexis kills a dozen people with a shotgun.
2015, San Bernardino, Calif. 14 killed. Syed Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, kill more than a dozen people during a holiday party.
2015, Roseburg, Ore. 9 killed. Chris Mercer kills nine in a shooting at a community college in Oregon.
2015, Charleston, S.C. 9 killed. Dylann Roof attends a prayer meeting at a historic black church in Charleston before opening fire.
2016, Orlando. 50 killed. The attack at the gay nightclub Pulse in Orlando is the deadliest in U.S. history.
----
Notice that the number of such incidents has become more frequent in recent years.
THANKS NRA, you and your Gun Nutter folks are fully responsible, and to blame here.

One could also look at the failed psychological coping mechanisms taught to millennial's as to the reason for the uptick of shootings.

One could also look at the failing economy under the Obama administration that forced millions of parents to choose between "paying attention to" or "feeding" their kids.

One could also look at the moral and ideological division between the political right and left coming to a head (which resulted in Trump's election and all the /crap/ that came along with it on both sides.)

One could also look at the social vitriol, hatred, and propaganda being pushed by SJW's like yourself.
One could but then he would be guilty of the myopic reasoning, Haa Haa, of the reich ignorance.

Methinks you don't know the meaning of the word "myopic" son...

Shootings at schools in America have become a common occurrence. Since guns don't kill people I suspect the gun(s) used will be melted down and made into pins for the NRA.

There have been more mass shootings in the U.S. in 2017 than days

Since 2013, there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America — an average of about one a week.
The long, shameful list of school shootings in America

Pretty pathetic bit of propaganda you reference. The vast majority of those "school" shootings, weren't.

Prove it! I didn't inventory the shootings but apparently you did (fast reader).

Tell the reader how many school shooting since 2003 and list the one's you are suggesting are fake news.

BTW, you've lost credibility and anything you post the reader should not trust and verity.

I already did numbnuts. Try keeping up. And if you are trying to impugn credibility you had best be lookin' in the mirror.

Yay! Who needs guns? Those pigs should only be armed with rocks and sticks while they go door to door looking for the shithead shooter, right?

Dumbass.
Lol
these dumbasses rail about police brutality but want them to be the only ones with guns
these dumbasses think trump will turn into a dictator. I guess they expect us to fight back with arrow heads and wiffle ball bats.
Dumbass is right.

Another angry person who attacks the messenger and does not recognize the NRA policies, the gun, the shooter and The Congress are responsible.

Note: HTNH did not mention the victims, those killed and wounded. That is disgusting.

Dumbass.

"Those pigs"? I suppose you've have been called a "Dumbass" since your were a child, appropriately. Teenagers and tweens do not need guns nor does any child need a gun to go to school.

300 school shootings since 2013, and your response today is to defend the gun.

You disgust me!

Far more disgusting are you people who seek to deny law-abiding citizens the right to defend themselves from shooting like this. This is on your heads.
If not for the reich wing hysteria and insanity there would be no shootings like this.

Bullshit. Would you call Israel "liberal" or "left-wing"? Israel has guns in every classroom and no school shootings. Please feel free to explain how Israel is a horrible, hysterical, insane right-wing country?
I would call Isreal a very strict society based on no individual liberties or freedom of thought. The only political party is netanyahoo. You may want to live there but none of my jewish friends even want to visit.

Shootings at schools in America have become a common occurrence. Since guns don't kill people I suspect the gun(s) used will be melted down and made into pins for the NRA.

Since 2013, there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America — an average of about one a week.

Pretty pathetic bit of propaganda you reference. The vast majority of those "school" shootings, weren't.

Prove it! I didn't inventory the shootings but apparently you did (fast reader).

Tell the reader how many school shooting since 2003 and list the one's you are suggesting are fake news.

BTW, you've lost credibility and anything you post the reader should not trust and verity.

I already did numbnuts. Try keeping up. And if you are trying to impugn credibility you had best be lookin' in the mirror.

I don't trust your word! If you did I'll offer my mea culpa.

Post the thread and number of the post to prove you are not lying. It appears my thread may have been folded in to another, but I refuse to give you the benefit of any doubt.

I don't trust your word! If you did I'll offer my mea culpa.

Post the thread and number of the post to prove you are not lying. I appears my thread may have been folded in to another, but I refuse to give you the benefit of any doubt.

Try looking at Post #11

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-in-american-history/?utm_term=.8981fc908945
1949, Camden, N.J. 13 killed. Howard Unruh, a World War II veteran, walks the streets of Camden killing random people.
The incident became known as the "Walk of Death".
1966, Austin. 18 killed. Charles Whitman fires from a tower on the University of Texas campus.
1982, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. 13 killed. George Banks kills five of his children and 8 other people.
1984, San Ysidro, Calif. 21 killed. James Huberty enters a McDonald’s and begins shooting.
1986, Edmond, Okla. 14 killed. Postal worker Patrick Sherrill kills 14 people at his workplace.
1990, Jacksonville, Fla. 10 killed. James Pough kills 8 people after his car is repossessed. He'd killed two others earlier.
1991, Killeen, Tex. 23 killed. George Hennard drives his truck into a cafeteria and then opens fire.
1999, Littleton, Colo. 13 killed. The shooting at Columbine High School is the deadliest high school shooting to date.
1999, Atlanta. 12 killed. Mark Barton kills nine people at brokerage firms after having killed three relatives.
2005, Red Lake, Minn. 9 killed. Jeffrey Weise kills members of his family and then students at a local high school.
2007, Blacksburg, Va. 32 killed. Until Sunday, the 32 people killed by Seung Hui Cho at Virginia Tech was the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.
2009, Binghamton, N.Y. 13 killed. Jiverly Wong murders 13 people at a small immigrant services center.
2009, Geneva County, Ala. 10 killed. Michael McClendon kills 10 people, including a baby, in rural Alabama.
2012, Newtown, Conn. 27 killed. Adam Lanza’s spree at Sandy Hook Elementary included the murder of 20 children.
2012, Aurora, Colo. 12 killed. James Holmes opens fire during a late-night movie screening.
2015, San Bernardino, Calif. 14 killed. Syed Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, kill more than a dozen people during a holiday party.
2015, Roseburg, Ore. 9 killed. Chris Mercer kills nine in a shooting at a community college in Oregon.
2015, Charleston, S.C. 9 killed. Dylann Roof attends a prayer meeting at a historic black church in Charleston before opening fire.
2016, Orlando. 50 killed. The attack at the gay nightclub Pulse in Orlando is the deadliest in U.S. history.
2017, Vegas 58 + shooter dead. 851 (422 by gunfire)

---
Notice that the number of such incidents has become more frequent in recent years.
THANKS NRA, you and your Gun Nutter folks are fully responsible, and to blame here.

btw. Some 19 school shooting in 2018

Let's pick one from your Washington compost link

2009, Fort Hood, Tex. 13 killed. NidalHasan kills 13 people at the Army base

Obama said that was just work place violence..

Just another 100% Born American Terroirst. What's your point?

Many ex-Military are shooters.

Dumbass.
Lol
these dumbasses rail about police brutality but want them to be the only ones with guns
these dumbasses think trump will turn into a dictator. I guess they expect us to fight back with arrow heads and wiffle ball bats.
Dumbass is right.

Another angry person who attacks the messenger and does not recognize the NRA policies, the gun, the shooter and The Congress are responsible.

Note: HTNH did not mention the victims, those killed and wounded. That is disgusting.

How are NRA policies, the gun, the shooter and Congress are responsible? We've just come from an administration that did absolutely nothing with respect to firearms. In fact, more firearms were manufactured, bought, and sold during the Obama administration than ever in the history of this country.

You leftists talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk. You blather on about "gun control" but no matter how you squirm, shake, and rattle, it's all nothing but mindless prattle. You have no plan, no purpose, and everything you do just makes things worse for all involved.

"gun free zones"

If one of the nutters hasn't said it yet, you can bet one will. Why don't they complain about REAL gun free zones?

NRA conventions, for example. Or federal and state legislatures.

That's who we value.

Last edited:

---

Let's pick one from your Washington compost link

2009, Fort Hood, Tex. 13 killed. NidalHasan kills 13 people at the Army base

Obama said that was just work place violence..

Just another 100% Born American Terroirst. What's your point?

Many ex-Military are shooters.

Yep. Notice the other common denominator? Yep, you guessed it. No one was allowed to defend themselves from the crazed killer. If you truly gave a crap about the victims you would work to make sure that they had a means of defending themselves. But you don't. Instead you ignore the evidence of Paris where 130 were murdered in a place with all the gun control laws you want are already in place, and once again the common denominator was the victims weren't allowed to defend themselves.

You are a hypocritical asshole.

"gun free zones"

If one of the nutters hasn't said it yet, you can bet one will. Why don't they complain about REAK gun free zones?

That's who we value.

How about you address the fact that the shooter was a known violent offender? Hmmmm? Because then you have to acknowledge that your vaunted government didn't do shit to protect the students of that school, that's why you asshole.

Missing from this list
2017, Texas Church Shooting 26 + Shooter Dead 20 plus injured.

2018, Florida School Shooting.
---

Progressive dictators have a body count up in the 9 figures, over 100,000,000 of their own UNARMED citizens shot and starved by all powerful Progressive leaders

Have you blamed the NRA yet liar?
No, just the suckers who support them

Nobody cares

Not enough children slaughtered ........we will forget about it by the weekend

I really look to see if this will be a new American on American killed mass shooting record.

I still never really see any unpaid 100% AR-15 armed Gun Nutters with Guns, saving the day.

This may be another NRA Sponsored,:party: shooting, a new dead count over 58..
Keep hearing 20 kids injured and one dead?. But be interesting that only one died.

"gun free zones"

If one of the nutters hasn't said it yet, you can bet one will. Why don't they complain about REAL gun free zones?

That's who we value.

Meant to say that this schools has armed guards.

Didn't help, did it?

Has useless trump said anything yet? As far as I know, he hasn't taken time out of his lying to mention the US teams at the Olympics and we all know he doesn't give a flip about kids being gunned down.

4a5df2bebbf62edc8c7596805f6a80e2.jpg

Mikey, don't worry about the NRA. They don't allow guns in their meetings/rallies.

Mikey, don't worry about the NRA. They don't allow guns in their meetings/rallies.
I was at one where I was armed, liar.

Kinda how the dnc won't allow you to attend their meetings without ID, but they think that any old tom, dick, or putin should be allowed to vote without one. Funny how you progressives are all about "civil rights" when it benefits you, but are totally against them if they benefit somebody else.

Forum List

Back