Why the government is banning wood stoves, time to throw low life scum out of office

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
What the government wants is to destroy our economy by putting us so far in deficit that our economy crashes. Once this happens they are preparing for martial law and they do not want you to have a way to heat your home or feed your family because they want you to die (think I am kidding because you are too naive to think they would do this?!) and this is because they are selling out to lobbyist dictation aka low life scum who call themselves elite going through a depopulation process. Look up agenda 21 on you tube. All of the pieces fit as this assface Trudeau, Nottley and Wynne have been soaring us into deficit at record speeds while destroying jobs and our economies and for the worst excuses such as bringing in muslims to drain our welfare system while sending muslim countries billions of dollars. They are also placing all of our lives at risk setting us up for war with muslims because every muslim on the planet supports and follows the quran which is chalked full of violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable (proves that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe or xenophobe when it comes to muslims) and these hate crimes against non muslims are currently being executed in many countries around the globe as it will happen here in Canada as soon as their are enough muslim populating Canada if we allow these scum in office to continue to commit treason against the citizens of Canada. Hey they already implemented removing freedom of speech in 6 cities of Canada so that when muslims start committing these hate crimes and you claim it was a muslim they can charge you with islamaphobia when there isn't even any such thing as an islamaphobe.

Wood stoves are the most natural burning on the planet which has been occurring with such things as forest fires since long before humans were even around.

Canadian Government Bans Wood Burning Stoves!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

So this is your latest conspiracy theory rant? I didn't know Montreal was the entire country of Canada. Wood stoves have not been banned anywhere in the United States. New wood stoves are required to meet certain efficiency standards, but the ones already in existence are unaffected.

EPA Bans Most Wood-Burning Stoves | Off The Grid News

In some areas of the country, local governments have gone further than the EPA and banned not just the sale of such stoves, but the usage of old stoves – and even the usage of fireplaces. That means that even if you still have a stove or a fireplace, you can’t burn it for fear of a fine. Puget Sound, Washington, is one such location.

Puget Sound Washington is not a town. It's a body of water between Seattle and Vancouver, even though there is a Puget Sound Fireplace Inc in Seattle that does a lot of business. I'll need a legitimate link for your claim that fireplaces are banned on Puget Sound.
http://pugetsoundfireplace.com/

EPA Bans Most Wood-Burning Stoves | Off The Grid News

In some areas of the country, local governments have gone further than the EPA and banned not just the sale of such stoves, but the usage of old stoves – and even the usage of fireplaces. That means that even if you still have a stove or a fireplace, you can’t burn it for fear of a fine. Puget Sound, Washington, is one such location.

Puget Sound Washington is not a town. It's a body of water between Seattle and Vancouver, even though there is a Puget Sound Fireplace Inc in Seattle that does a lot of business. I'll need a legitimate link for your claim that fireplaces are banned on Puget Sound.
Puget Sound Fireplace | Where the Builders Buy
The article mentions the EPA and it's proposals as well

What the government wants is to destroy our economy by putting us so far in deficit that our economy crashes. Once this happens they are preparing for martial law and they do not want you to have a way to heat your home or feed your family because they want you to die (think I am kidding because you are too naive to think they would do this?!) and this is because they are selling out to lobbyist dictation aka low life scum who call themselves elite going through a depopulation process. Look up agenda 21 on you tube. All of the pieces fit as this assface Trudeau, Nottley and Wynne have been soaring us into deficit at record speeds while destroying jobs and our economies and for the worst excuses such as bringing in muslims to drain our welfare system while sending muslim countries billions of dollars. They are also placing all of our lives at risk setting us up for war with muslims because every muslim on the planet supports and follows the quran which is chalked full of violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable (proves that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe or xenophobe when it comes to muslims) and these hate crimes against non muslims are currently being executed in many countries around the globe as it will happen here in Canada as soon as their are enough muslim populating Canada if we allow these scum in office to continue to commit treason against the citizens of Canada. Hey they already implemented removing freedom of speech in 6 cities of Canada so that when muslims start committing these hate crimes and you claim it was a muslim they can charge you with islamaphobia when there isn't even any such thing as an islamaphobe.

Wood stoves are the most natural burning on the planet which has been occurring with such things as forest fires since long before humans were even around.

Canadian Government Bans Wood Burning Stoves!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Wood stoves are no worse than when nature decides to start a fire somewhere and burns down thousands of forest acres. Everything is broken down and absorbed into the ground for renewal. This is just another attack by big hydro outfits that cannot make any money off of people who burn their own wood for heat. Politicians are aholes.

When it comes to voting, most Canadians are clueless when it comes to politics. They are nothing more than a brainwashed and conditioned bunch of zombies who will vote for anyone who offers them something free. When we see the likes of Turdeau, Notley and Wynne get voted in, this alone should tell us that most Canadians are beyond stupid. Most Canadians have allowed the fake and phony zionist corporate media to do the thinking for them. Most Canadians are unable to even think for themselves anymore. All they appear to be interested in is making money and have this what is good for me attitude. They could careless about anything happening that does not effect them. And when one tries to point out some things about how politics works and what politicians are doing with their tax dollars, they just shrug their shoulders. I had a neighbor one time who told me flat out that he did not care what the politicians were doing with his life and money. I felt like telling him to go phuck himself, but I held back those words from coming out. And he no doubt is one in a million of them in Canada who thinks like that. When it comes to the protection of freedom of speech, don't count on most Canadians to get involved. They really don't give a chit about freedom until one day they find themselves being attacked by the government for something that they said that was politically incorrect. Then they want the whole world to come running to their aid. It just may be to late for them to be able to do anything about it then. Your guilty.

You don't have a job do you? Who would hire a Nazi facist like you.

That you haven't been locked up for hate speech is s total injustice.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What hate speech are you talking about, you commie fool. What? When someone has a different point of view or opinion to yours they are nazi's? Get real, and learn to live with the fact that there are people out there who have a different opinion to yours, and should be allowed to express them without being attacked by loser trolls like you. :tongue-44:

Forum List

Back