Why the German Leopard 1 is set to become Ukraine's primary tank and Moscow NIGHTMARE

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The leopard 1 tanks are great for breakthrough mop up operations securing regions . where the heavy tanks break through and the leo 1s sweep behind and secure the region supporting river crossings , and engineering corps.
About Ukrainian Leopard 1:96 from Danmark in city Flensburg96 from Switzerland/Italy in Ring change with Greek30 from private owner in Belgium (now to Rheinmetall) 88 from storage of Rheinmetall= 310 Leo1 soon in Ukraine 🇺🇦

The leopard 1 tanks are great for breakthrough mop up operations securing regions . where the heavy tanks break through and the leo 1s sweep behind and secure the region supporting river crossings , and engineering corps.
About Ukrainian Leopard 1:96 from Danmark in city Flensburg96 from Switzerland/Italy in Ring change with Greek30 from private owner in Belgium (now to Rheinmetall) 88 from storage of Rheinmetall= 310 Leo1 soon in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Why does Ukraine rely on EVERYONE to do EVERYTHING for them? Does Ukraine even make anything? Ukrainians are shit people.

NO, YOU ARE A COWARD MUSLIMS´ 🇷🇺 HOLE🐐 , YOU ARE SHIT

Ukrainians are TOP - PEOPLE 👍

No, im a badass American. We dont get dominated by weak as fuck Russia. Ukrainians are inferior shit people.

And what 'badassness' is in you? Except tough posts on an anonymous Internet forum?
Im an American. That inherently makes me more badass than a Ukrainian loser. Fuck Ukraine. They are protecting corrupt Biden to get billions from the US tax payers. I hope Russia nukes them. And no, im no fan of shithole Russia either. They are all equally worthless.

Im an American. That inherently makes me more badass than a Ukrainian loser. Fuck Ukraine. They are protecting corrupt Biden to get billions from the US tax payers. I hope Russia nukes them. And no, im no fan of shithole Russia either. They are all equally worthless.
Inherently? Inherently you can get only your title, princess. Have you followed your lineage? It may well be your roots can be traced to Eastern Poland.

Inherently? Inherently you can get only your title, princess. Have you followed your lineage? It may well be your roots can be traced to Eastern Poland.
Irish and German actually. Born and bred in the US though. I belong to a superior culture. That makes me inherently better.

Irish and German actually. Born and bred in the US though. I belong to a superior culture. That makes me inherently better.
So, you are a descendant of poor farmers who went overseas for a better life. And what superior culture are you talking about? What do you do for a living? Obviously, that must be a highly intellectual job.

So, you are a descendant of poor farmers who went overseas for a better life. And what superior culture are you talking about? What do you do for a living? Obviously, that must be a highly intellectual job.
The same people who call white people the worst race on the planet for some reason want to involve themselves in a war skirmish between white people in that part of the world.

And what superior culture are you talking about?
American culture. The culture that developed the most powerful nation in the world. We just always seem to win. That isnt by mistake. Thats "American exceptionalism".

American culture. The culture that developed the most powerful nation in the world. We just always seem to win. That isnt by mistake. Thats "American exceptionalism".
The American culture is one of the greatest in the world, indeed. But does it make you any exceptional as a personality? That is a question. You may well be a waste contributing nothing to this culture, except silly boasting on forums, of course.

Absolute nonsense .
You are simply a low IQ Fascist . A somewhat disgusting individual by the sound of it and an embarrassment to decent people who are real Americans ..

After all this time, and how much Ukraine has bested Russia, this war would be over, everyday we get reports from the OP how great Ukraine is doing and how Russia is screwing up everything, why isn’t this war over?

Has the poor leader of Ukraine moved into his recently purchased multi-million dollar mansion?

Forum List

Back