Why the fuck isn't Obama forcing Mexico to let our marine go free?

I am talked out, and ANGRY.....uh..... not pleased with this administration. More money isn't enough, and hearing the problems got bad under Bush II doesn't cut ot either. Obama has been in office five and half YEARS. Vet care should have been a priority from day 1; you might be surprised at the number of Vets I know that voted for him.

you're angry because you're frustrated that you get called on distortion and obama deranged nonsense.

Jillian here is why she is frustrated....

My sister died, way too young, in a Vet hospital in March. A urinary tract infection turned into cardiac arrest. Family members have questions, OBVIOUSLY.

This makes you a ****.

[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION]

Hey bitch, an apology is in order.

you're angry because you're frustrated that you get called on distortion and obama deranged nonsense.

My sister died, way too young, in a Vet hospital in March. A urinary tract infection turned into cardiac arrest. Family members have questions, OBVIOUSLY.

This makes you a ****.

Without a doubt. Although I think bitch & **** are not called for.

I am talked out, and ANGRY.....uh..... not pleased with this administration. More money isn't enough, and hearing the problems got bad under Bush II doesn't cut ot either. Obama has been in office five and half YEARS. Vet care should have been a priority from day 1; you might be surprised at the number of Vets I know that voted for him.

This makes you a ****.

psycho say what? :cuckoo:

seek help if you have issues. they aren't my problem. nor did i know or care about her personal life.

she's frustrated because she's an obama deranged nutter.

as are you apparently.

This makes you a ****.

Without a doubt. Although I think bitch & **** are not called for.

Perhaps, but it is my way of dealing with them.

So through his silence, Obama is making a statement on gun control? It's starting to make sense.

My theory is, this Marine's weapons can be traced to Fast and Furious. And we can't let THAT happen now can we? :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

There are no guns traced to fast and furious.

You know why?

Because the government introduced..no guns.

It was all private sales.

By the way..the sales still go on.

Most drug cartels have the finest US made guns that drug money can buy!

Swallow you are a dumb ****.

A gun from the failed U.S. operation known as "Fast and Furious" turned up at the scene of a shootout between Mexican authorities and alleged cartel gunmen last month, according to CNN.

U.S. officials told CNN at least one AK-47-style gun that could be traced back to the failed gun-walking scheme was found at the scene.

The shootout on Dec. 18 left five alleged cartel members dead in Puerto Peñasco, a popular tourist site in Mexico.

Read more: Report: 'Fast and Furious' gun turns up at Mexico shootout scene | TheHill
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Report: 'Fast and Furious' gun turns up at Mexico shootout scene | TheHill

Hey- Sal Pal's ok. Be more respectful. Next time use Mr. dumb ****. :eusa_whistle:

This makes you a ****.

seek help if you have issues. they aren't my problem. nor did i know or care about your personal life.

Don't apologize, but you are indeed a stupid bitch.

This makes you a ****.

seek help if you have issues. they aren't my problem. nor did i know or care about your personal life.

Don't apologize, but you are indeed a stupid bitch.

why would i apologize? i said nothing untrue or wrong.

anytime you'd like to stop spewing and cussing and drooling, feel free to let us know, psycho.

until then, seek help

This makes you a ****.

seek help if you have issues. they aren't my problem. nor did i know or care about her personal life.

as are you apparently.

Whoa, wtf crawled under your skin? I have NEVER seen peach be disrespectful of anyone else on this board. This attitude is beyond the pale.

I like you jill. She doesn't need hatred in her time of sorrow. Cut her some slack. I would you, and im a raging rightwinger lol

I don't think the word **** is supposed to be used on usmb either guys. We all have our differences but some things are over the line.

Outlaw U.S. Service Men on all bases near the border of Mexico, aka like San Diego, to visit Mexico until he is returned................

One simple way. You don't give our Marine back, Mexico is off limits to all service members.

That is just hitting them economically in a simple fashion.

Duncan Hunter is leading the Congressional efforts to let this American return; he will carry a lot weight with the LOCAL authorities detaining the young man. And we give much more to Mexico than tourist dollars. That noted, Obama needs to get out of his chair on many VETERAN'S issues, most of all, the shoddy care in some Vet hospitals.

I think he did.

President Obama increased funding to the VA and broadened the ailments they treat.

How about that McConnell, eh?

He should stop blocking more funding.

a democrats answer to everything - more money. Never mind that the problem is not a funding issue but a bureaucratic one.

Nope, why address the systemic issues that caused and still cause the VA problems when we can simply print some more and throw it away.

This makes you a ****.

as are you apparently.

I wasn't going to respond to your ignorant and idiotic statement the first time because I figured it for a simple mistake. Thought you missed the fact that a family member died to VA asshattery and that would CLEARLY upset anyone.

Then you go and cement the fact that you are a bitch. No way around that.

Such asinine statements are below even people like you Jillian - I am seriously disappointed that you could be so callous and hostile to someone who is upset for damn good reason.

Fuck off.

There was no intent on his part, and here he sits in a Mexican jail. Yet when Mexicans illegally cross our border and deliberately break our laws, we turn the other cheek!

Duncan Hunter is leading the Congressional efforts to let this American return; he will carry a lot weight with the LOCAL authorities detaining the young man. And we give much more to Mexico than tourist dollars. That noted, Obama needs to get out of his chair on many VETERAN'S issues, most of all, the shoddy care in some Vet hospitals.

I think he did.

President Obama increased funding to the VA and broadened the ailments they treat.

How about that McConnell, eh?

He should stop blocking more funding.

a democrats answer to everything - more money. Never mind that the problem is not a funding issue but a bureaucratic one.

Nope, why address the systemic issues that caused and still cause the VA problems when we can simply print some more and throw it away.

in other words democrats don't repeat rightwing talking points.

shocking.

This makes you a ****.

as are you apparently.

Whoa, wtf crawled under your skin? I have NEVER seen peach be disrespectful of anyone else on this board. This attitude is beyond the pale.

I like you jill. She doesn't need hatred in her time of sorrow. Cut her some slack. I would you, and im a raging rightwinger lol

1. as i said, i don't pay attention to her personal life.
2. i posted like i would post to anyone posting silliness.
3. the fact that some person decided that i should have known something about her personal life and somehow offended her and then spent the next ten posts cussing and spewing at me isn't my problem
4. if "peach" hasn't been nasty to you it's because you share her politics. but again, that has oohing to do with the exchange above. that was purely the mindless spew of a person with issues.

and i like you too... even when your posts get all wackadoodle.

as are you apparently.

1. as i said, i don't pay attention to her personal life.
2. i posted like i would post to anyone posting silliness.
3. the fact that some person decided that i should have known something about her personal life and somehow offended her and then spent the next ten posts cussing and spewing at me isn't my problem
4. if "peach" hasn't been nasty to you it's because you share her politics. but again, that has oohing to do with the exchange above. that was purely the mindless spew of a person with issues.

and i like you too... even when your posts get all wackadoodle.

29139347.jpg

Because he understands and respects the laws of sovereign nations and international law, unlike you and most others on the right.

which is why he sent the U.S. military into a country that we were not at war with in order to kill one person without notifying therm or asking for their permission. ..

Molon Labe

Mexico respects or laws so much the actively help their citizens to illegally enter or country, have had their military and police forces entered our country and fire on our border agents and have filed law suits to attempt to force us to change or laws to benefit their people who have entered our country illegally.

Molon Labe

Forum List

Back