Why should an independent vote Trump?

Exactly. Corporations have full control of wages. Without unions there is no reason to raise wages any more than maybe a token amount leading up to an election.
Yes with the decline in unions policy has completely favored employers.

With unlimited immigrant labor, workers will have no leverage.

You support that.
Unemployment is already really low and yet wages are flat. They aren't going up just because of supply and demand. Seems the business owners and corporations you worship like it this way. Maybe we should organize.
.....e

Those numbers are shit.

Wages are not flat, they are rising, finally, and too slowly, but they are rising.

Maybe if we deport more of the cheap third world labor pool, that will put even more pressure on employers.

And if unions can't organize when workers finally have the leverage, maybe you need to talk to THEM about what the fuck they are doing, instead of appeal to worker's interests.
I talked to my brother this week. He's a VP so of course he sees things from the corporations side. We don't need your uneducated blue collar kids. Doesn't matter what color they are. McD and Walmart can get computers to do the work if you get too expensive. In the future you will have 1 or 2 kids and they will be engineers or nurses or plumbers. You better prepare them to find something they want to do the rest of your life. No more can your kids just graduate high school and fall into a good job. So the masses. The blue collar workers are screwed. This is the new normal.

We will never go back to the days where Jimmy Hoffa and the unions owned Michigan and the middle class thrived. The corporations fought back and won.

In the past they couldn't send their jobs to China. Today they can.

That new normal you are talking about? You make it sound shitty. Because it is.

Yet, you fight against those that want to change it.

If people like you, would stop supporting the status quo, together we could change it in months.

Why are you standing by those that are benefiting from fucking the American worker? Because they told you that the GOP was racist?

Wake the fuck up. Stop being a willing dupe.

INCREASED SUPPLY REDUCES COST. I SAID THAT, AND YOU CALLED ME RACIST FOR SAYING THAT.

YOU ARE NOT TALKING STRAIGHT FACTS, YOU ARE TALKING SHIT.

INCREASED SUPPLY REDUCES COST........
Explain what you are babbling.

Is that mean you are not dictating how should run my business?

I that mean you are not allowing me to hire immigrants?

I’m not talking shit. You are.

If you didn't understand it, you should have asked me questions THEN, instead of just making up shit in your head, and then holding ME responsible for the shit you made up in your head.

That was you being batshit crazy. Do you understand that?

Any how, you crazy person, it is my point that massive inflows of supply of labor, led to reduced cost, ie wages.

Thus if we want higher wages for AMERICANS, then we need to reduce the supply.

That is a completely reasonable goal for national government policy. Serving the interests of American workers.

That you cried racism, was about something wrong with YOU. That had nothing to do with me.

Or you can ask Trumpy boi why he is hiring foreigners instead of Americans.

What could President Trump, possibly say, that would refute my point?

WHich you failed to address. Because you know it is true and you don't want to admit that, because you are a liberal, and that is what liberals are.

Here is my point, that you could not even address.

it is my point that massive inflows of supply of labor, led to reduced cost, ie wages.

That is a completely reasonable goal for national government policy. Serving the interests of American workers.

That you cried racism, was about something wrong with YOU. That had nothing to do with me.
3.5% unemployment with labor shortages and you still think it’s a supply thing. That is amazing.

Your inability to make a point is noted. Your spin is not a supporting argument. YOu lose.

INCREASED SUPPLY REDUCES COST. I SAID THAT, AND YOU CALLED ME RACIST FOR SAYING THAT.

YOU ARE NOT TALKING STRAIGHT FACTS, YOU ARE TALKING SHIT.

If you didn't understand it, you should have asked me questions THEN, instead of just making up shit in your head, and then holding ME responsible for the shit you made up in your head.

Any how, you crazy person, it is my point that massive inflows of supply of labor, led to reduced cost, ie wages.

The massive supply of labor is needed in this economy. You cannot just cut off labor supply because you don’t like the people.

If I follow your foolishness, dumb opinions and fantasy American businesses will not survive.

Yes you are a racist dog.

This is the third or fourth time we talked about this topic.

The massive supply of labor is not needed. That bit where you attack me personally? That is not a supporting argument.

That is you admitting that you cannot make a supporting argument.

Because, as an employer, it makes life easy for you, to not have to worry about getting and keeping labor. We have policy to create an environment, that is great for employers, but terrible for WORKERS.

And have had such policies since the mid 60s. It is time to give the workers some love.

YOu lose, loser.

I feel sorry for you actually.

How can you even possibly know about labor supply when your only goal is to hire whites? That is impossible to achieve even if I push it.

I was expecting you are going to mentioned when most are white workers like the 60s. You are obsolete.

Like I mentioned before and in this thread business doesn’t work that way anymore. It’s just impossible. So I’m supposed to place in my ad........ WHITES ONLy?

You are a racist retard.

Yeah, so I challenge you to back up your claim that the "massive supply of labor is needed" and all you got is calling me "racist".

That is still you losing. YOu can't support your argument. YOu are invested in having cheap labor, because it makes you money, and it makes your life as an employer easy.

That is good for you. It is not good for the country.

Exactly. Corporations have full control of wages. Without unions there is no reason to raise wages any more than maybe a token amount leading up to an election.
Yes with the decline in unions policy has completely favored employers.

With unlimited immigrant labor, workers will have no leverage.

You support that.
Unemployment is already really low and yet wages are flat. They aren't going up just because of supply and demand. Seems the business owners and corporations you worship like it this way. Maybe we should organize.

The number of unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. fell to its lowest level in more than a decade, according to new Pew Research Center estimates based on 2016 government data. The decline is due almost entirely to a sharp decrease in the number of Mexicans entering the country without authorization.

There were 10.7 million unauthorized immigrants living in the U.S. in 2016, down from a peak of 12.2 million in 2007, according to the new estimates.

U.S. Unauthorized Immigration Total Lowest in a Decade

Remember when you talked mass amounts of shit about the Mexicrat Party for encouraging thirdworld filth to invade our nation? Remember when you became a Republican for 6 hours for that very reason?
WTF dude...do you even know where you really stand?
I don't remember that. What I may have said is that unemployment is so low that immigration isn't even a problem anymore. In fact we may need them now.

Don't you understand this? When the economy is good corporations need bodies/workers and they need it to be cheap labor. Do you want corporations to pay more than they have to? You're just going to suck it up as a consumer.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/workplace/article212827429.html

Miami businesses have rarely felt more optimistic about the future.

There's just one big problem they can't seem to shake: finding good help.

According to the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce and CPA firm MBAF's 2018 Executive Survey, 47 percent of members listed "finding qualified professional employees" as their top concern in the coming year.

So no, I don't know what side I'm on until I know the situation. Are we near zero unemployment or not?

Here's a little reminder.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?

If you're like me your personal income has gone up substantially since Trump took office. Your profession has plenty of jobs available. You have yet to pay over $3 for a gallon of gas. You're glad to see Trump meeting with North Korea. You're glad to see a President finally take the border issue seriously. Your happy to see a President openly talk about Americans first. You're happy to see Trump take out terrorists who kill Americans. You're tired of seeing the murders of African-Americans in democrat run cites like Baltimore and most importantly you hate seeing your money thrown away on a scam impeachment trial. My own family from other countries have no issue coming to the US and getting work visas. Just to name a few. If this doesn't describe you then you're probably a closet Liberal who was never voting for Trump anyway.

Screw the MSM and lying partisan hacks. I can personally see and verify everything I've named which is why Trump will have my vote. Only YOU can answer your own question. How are you and your family doing under Trump? Don't worry about what others think. Are most things for you positive and do you want to risk changing to Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren or some other Liberal?
I haven’t noticed any big changes. Paying a little less in taxes and deficits are much bigger.

WHich you failed to address. Because you know it is true and you don't want to admit that, because you are a liberal, and that is what liberals are.

it is my point that massive inflows of supply of labor, led to reduced cost, ie wages.

3.5% unemployment with labor shortages and you still think it’s a supply thing. That is amazing.

Your inability to make a point is noted. Your spin is not a supporting argument. YOu lose.
Given the facts your argument is idiotic. Just partisan stupidity.

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?
Must vote Trump to keep leftists out of office. The last time I voted Independent (Perot), I helped put Clinton in office. Won't do that again.
Clinton was a great president. Balanced budget, booming economy, welfare reform, huge drop in crime...
Perot was a cartoon character

Nice assertion and personal attacks. Those are not supporting arguments either.

You still lose.

You still lose.
I win because unemployment is 3.5% and we have labor shortages. Only an idiot would think supply is the issue with wages. Sorry you can’t see the obvious.

You still lose.
I win because unemployment is 3.5% and we have labor shortages. Only an idiot would think supply is the issue with wages. Sorry you can’t see the obvious.

We have had some labor shortages after decades of labor oversupply and outsourcing.

And we are finally seeing some signs of significant increases in wages, especially the lower end wages.

This indicates that supply was/is a big part of the issue, and thus the problem can be addressed with this as, if not THE solution, as least a big part of the solution.

Your denial of this is not credible at this point in time. It seems your real issue, is that you don't care about American workers and thus don't want to give any consideration to their interests in the formulation of policy, but you don't want to admit that.

Again it ford in the first year or two, then it goes way up.
Reagan doubled the gov income at the end of his term, DOUBLED it. Do why did the deficit get bigger? Hint it starts with Sp.....
Yes I just said it increased thanks to spending and the trump tax cuts flattened revenue. The increases in spending were led by trumps military spending. You can't read well?
No, I can read, so tell me how to cut the spending, what's the plan?
As for revnue
Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?

FY 1981 $599 billion

FY 1982 $618 billion

Tax cuts in 1982

FY 1983 $601 billion (Oh no they went down for a little bit)

FY 1989 $991 billion (Funny how it almost doubled the revenue in less than one decade....hmmmmm
Well how about we stop increasing spending? The biggest increase was trump military spending. Lotta good that is doing us. I guess they lobby a lot though right? Gotta pay them back.

Yes strong growth can increase revenue. Unfortunately we don't have strong economic growth. Trump can't even hit 3% annual gdp. We had much stronger gdp growth in the 80s. Reagan also tripled the debt. I bet a lot of that government spending added to revenue. Lots of military spending right? Those companies do pay taxes. Have you noticed that deficits increase drastically every time repubs try their tax cuts?

Wait so spending increases revenue, so fuck it, lets just spend out the ass...…..that'll do it....lets give everyone a Ferrari......I don't think that's how it works, it doesn't in my own budget and it doesn't in corporate/gov budgets.

So growth does increase revenue.....tax cuts increase growth.....that's the point. and this isn't the 80s, but it's way better than the previous decade.
Yes spending increases revenue. You spend a lot on military and the companies making the shit pay more in taxes. The taxes of course don't cover the spending which is why Reagan tripled the debt and didn't not come near tripling revenue.

Tax cuts increase growth? Well we have tax cuts, where is all this growth? That is the point. The tax cuts flattened revenue and didn't increase growth. Deficits are the only thing growing.

The 80s proved it. So did the 60s. It takes more than one year, you really have no clue how things work

Forum List

Back