Why Ron Paul is a fraud, and I will never vote for him

He just ignores facts he doiesnt like.

Like the fact that it is republican argueing Pauls merits here with Ds commenting on the rift

Right. "Mittens" RomneyCare or "Gardasil" Rick would be so much better. A Fderal Reserve insider like Herman Cain or "Green Jobs" Newt, IRS Lawyer Bachman; wonderful! :cuckoo:

Ron Paul is the only candidate that identifies the Federal Reserve as the enemy. He's the only serious candidate. The rest are just cardboard cutouts.

But you can go right ahead and vote for the candidate with the best hair. Or the "rootinest, tootinist, shotgun shootinest" candidate that will just continue the same policies of Bush and Obama (and their controllers) that got us into this mess.

Ron Paul talks about a lot of things.

He doesn't back them up.

He talks against earmarks but he puts them in bills, and breaks the earmark pledge proposing MILLIONS in new spending.

Ron Paul can talk all he wants about what he will do. Watch what he ACTUALLY DOES and it's a different story.

Government cannot be fixed. The only way we are going restore and preserve our freedom from the state is to return to the constitution and rule of law.

DMX - Ron Paul (NEW 2011) - YouTube

And I agree with that. The only problem is Ron Paul talks about the Constitution but he doesn't even know what it says.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN2XoFp2Nxs]Dick Morris & Bill O'Reilly Ron Paul Hit Piece - YouTube[/ame]

So I watched that video and it doesnt say anything about the constitution in it. Your delusions are catching up to you tps.

It is funny however that even bill oriely was sticking up for ron paul in the face of that neocon nutjob of a guest. Even bill has his moments when lies and spin gets out of control. Or maybe bill secretly respects the champion of the constitution?

My problems with Ron Paul?

A) Racist/anti-semitic newsletters from the 80s which the little crap weasel (as Michelle Malkin calls liars) tried to lie about in the 2008 election. First he claimed he never read HIS OWN NEWSLETTER, then he claimed it was written by someone else. Then he just shut up when PDF of HIS OWN SIGNED LETTERS FROM THE NEWSLETTER started showing up in Little Green Footballs.

Little Green Footballs - Ron Paul's Old Newsletter Revealed

I loathe a liar.

B) His Blame America first attitude for 9/11 in which he basically said we were to blame for the terrorists attacking us because of our policiy in the Middle East (ie because we support Israel).

Like Buchanan, Paul is a little Jew hater with a bad haircut.

Ron Paul Blames 9/11 On America - YouTube

There is absolutely NO difference between Ron Paul's views on 9/11 and the extreme left. They both hate Israel, and sympathize with the terrorists that want to kill us.

BTW, this clip here is why Ron Paul tanked in the 2008 election.

C) His LYING claim that he never has voted for an ear mark, when he KNOWS damn well how BLATANTLY DISHONEST THAT IS.

Ask the lying sack of crap weasels has he ever PUT an earmark in a bill??????? The answer to that is YES!

He puts earmarks in bills that he knows will pass without his vote, then he votes no on them, so he can keep his "I never voted for an earmark" claim.

Oh, he votes no on them, but get gets them passed anyway by putting them in bills he knows will pass. He's a freaking phony when it comes to his talk about changing Washington. He plays the game just like ANY Washington insider.

His followers, however, just hang on his every word and don't see what a FOOL he is playing them all for. Like McCain he tries to pretend he's an outsider, but had been INSIDE Washington for 30 years.

In that he, clearly, talks out of both sides of his mouth, and both sides are PHONY.

Ron Paul one of only four House Republicans to request earmarks for 2011 budget - Patriot Action Network

Rep. Ron Paul Defends His Earmarks in Spending Bill - Interviews - Your World with Cavuto - FoxNews.com

Ron Paul and Earmarks

These are just some of the reasons, I not only don't like Ron Paul, I have complete CONTEMPT for Ron Paul.

I loathe a politician that insults my intelligence. And anyone like that, that runs around acting like he's a reformer while playing the big spending Washington game and LIES like Ron Paul, is an INSULT to intelligent voters.

Thankfully, it see most voters seem through him as much as I do.

Whish I could rep you three more times for that.:clap2:

I wish I could get through to mind numbed Ron Paul supporters.

They hang on his every word, but they refuse to look at his ACTIONS.

Grats TPS, you have TM and jillian on your side... I guess by your fucking silly logic you're a liberal.

Or wait, Ron Paul is a liberal for wanted to end the 10+ year long "war" in Iraq but you can agree with TM one of the biggest fringe liberals on the boards and you're still conservative? And you might wana change your name TPS because Ron Paul pretty much inspired that group into existence.

This is why Paul haters are more annoying than paulites, they don't even know wtf they are talking about.

I do respect this OP though. But i'm just surprised he or she doesn't realize Ron Paul is the Father of the Tea Party Movement. Without him there would be no Tea Party Movement. I think this OP will come around at some point. I really do believe that.

NO HE IS NOT!

And I already refuted that LUDICRIOUS claim in another thread. Oh he jumped on and tried to coopt the tea party movement. But he neither started it NOR is he the leader.

Rick Santelli: Tea Party Rant ‘Was the Best Five Minutes of My Life’ - TVNewser

Ron Paul is no more the leader of the tea party movement than John McCain is the leader.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope, it's pretty much just TPS and a bunch of liberals agreeing they don't like Ron Paul.

Which posters in this thread are the liberals?

By the time you made this post there were a whole 3 posters that are Ron Paul haters, not to say there are not more out there. Jillian was one of the 3, so at least 1 third of the Ron Paul haters was a liberal, and I don't know where there one of them stands politically.

Technically you would be the fourth but you didn’t say anything bad or good about Ron Paul in this thread, but you have in others so really knowing your position I could almost say half of the Ron Paul haters that have posted in this thread are liberals… a whole 2. And still none of the attacks have dick to do with policy, they are just bullshit attacks.

Ever wonder why even though all this racist shit has been brought up in the news and so on it never caught on? Yeah it's because most people know it's crap...

Oh boo fweaking hoo. There are people against Ron Paul. People can be soooooooooooooooooooooo mean!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

By the time you made this post there were a whole 3 posters that are Ron Paul haters, not to say there are not more out there. Jillian was one of the 3, so at least 1 third of the Ron Paul haters was a liberal, and I don't know where there one of them stands politically.

Technically you would be the fourth but you didn’t say anything bad or good about Ron Paul in this thread, but you have in others so really knowing your position I could almost say half of the Ron Paul haters that have posted in this thread are liberals… a whole 2. And still none of the attacks have dick to do with policy, they are just bullshit attacks.

Ever wonder why even though all this racist shit has been brought up in the news and so on it never caught on? Yeah it's because most people know it's crap...

Dude its because the people who vote him into office dont care if hes racist.

Ron Paul will never be allowed to have the republican nod.

Republicans dont like him.

Grats TPS you have just helped TM play the race card. Now Republicans vote for racists because they (republicans) agree with it, I guess I have to assume you agree with TM on this right TPS, that Republicans are just racists?... Unless non Republicans voted RP into office...

This thread is getting more and more stupid as it goes... Now RP is a liberal, I have now heard it all...

This is how stupid it is to listen to these attacks.

In regards to term limits and earmarks.

To attack Ron Paul for “playing the game” in line with the rules that are in place today would be like attacking Ron Paul on paying income tax when he wants to do away with it. How Ron Paul feels the system should work is not how it is works today. Do you agree with earmarks, do you agree no term limits? Do you agree with the income tax or maybe the Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya wars?… Now if you happen to not agree with one or more of the above how does that change the reality that we are in? If you pay taxes you are paying for all of that and by TPS logic I could argue anyone who pays taxes agrees with everything Obama or Bush has done.

Excuse me, but Boehner put forth a "no earmark" pledge and GUESS WHO BROKE IT?

Ron Paul is this poor wittle victim of the system. He just has to do earmarks??????????

Then explain why given a chance NOT TO DO EARMARKS, he broke the pledge and proposed MILLIONS MORE IN SPENDING?????????????

I'm sorry but the excuses don't hold water.

Keep trying!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh boo fweaking hoo. There are people against Ron Paul. People can be soooooooooooooooooooooo mean!

Did I cry somewhere that I missed? How is your new family of liberal TM and jillian TPS, nice to see you agree with the fringe liberals on so many things? lol.

This is to easy.

Ron Paul is the only champion of freedom in government today. Ron Paul we be elected for 2012 because the entire country is united on the issues that are the most urgent and most important to the population.

Namely the end of the current monetary system and the end of the fed.
The war economy.
The corporate state.
The overtaxation.
The war on drugs.
Illeagal immigrants
The corruption and cronyism.

This video is a great example of how established power is trying to marginalize him.
FOXnews Forced To Apologize To Ron Paul For Dirty Trick - YouTube

And here's why I will never vote for Ron Paul! Here he gets booed for blaming America for 9/11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfuIqLVY9Cs]Ron Paul Blames America for 9/11 And Gets Booed - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuX73Ixqtbg]Ron Paul Blames 9/11 On America - YouTube[/ame]

This is how stupid it is to listen to these attacks.

In regards to term limits and earmarks.

To attack Ron Paul for “playing the game” in line with the rules that are in place today would be like attacking Ron Paul on paying income tax when he wants to do away with it. How Ron Paul feels the system should work is not how it is works today. Do you agree with earmarks, do you agree no term limits? Do you agree with the income tax or maybe the Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya wars?… Now if you happen to not agree with one or more of the above how does that change the reality that we are in? If you pay taxes you are paying for all of that and by TPS logic I could argue anyone who pays taxes agrees with everything Obama or Bush has done.

Excuse me, but Boehner put forth a "no earmark" pledge and GUESS WHO BROKE IT?

Ron Paul is this poor wittle victim of the system. He just has to do earmarks??????????

Then explain why given a chance NOT TO DO EARMARKS, he broke the pledge and proposed MILLIONS MORE IN SPENDING?????????????

I'm sorry but the excuses don't hold water.

Keep trying!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get me a list of everyone who broke it... and everyone that signed it.

Ron Paul is the only champion of freedom in government today. Ron Paul we be elected for 2012 because the entire country is united on the issues that are the most urgent and most important to the population.

Namely the end of the current monetary system and the end of the fed.
The war economy.
The corporate state.
The overtaxation.
The war on drugs.
Illeagal immigrants
The corruption and cronyism.

This video is a great example of how established power is trying to marginalize him.
FOXnews Forced To Apologize To Ron Paul For Dirty Trick - YouTube

And here's why I will never vote for Ron Paul! Here he gets booed for blaming America for 9/11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfuIqLVY9Cs]Ron Paul Blames America for 9/11 And Gets Booed - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuX73Ixqtbg]Ron Paul Blames 9/11 On America - YouTube[/ame]

Sooo, you're just another liberal big Government war loving fool... Gotcha.

Government cannot be fixed. The only way we are going restore and preserve our freedom from the state is to return to the constitution and rule of law.

DMX - Ron Paul (NEW 2011) - YouTube

And I agree with that. The only problem is Ron Paul talks about the Constitution but he doesn't even know what it says.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN2XoFp2Nxs"]Dick Morris & Bill O'Reilly Ron Paul Hit Piece - YouTube[/ame]

So I watched that video and it doesnt say anything about the constitution in it. Your delusions are catching up to you tps.

It is funny however that even bill oriely was sticking up for ron paul in the face of that neocon nutjob of a guest. Even bill has his moments when lies and spin gets out of control. Or maybe bill secretly respects the champion of the constitution?

It has to do with Ron Paul claiming that it says in the Constitution we have to be on the Gold standard. IT DOES NOT!

The closest the Constitution comes is giving Congress the power to coin money.

Dick Morris is right that Ron Paul is great at giving speeches but avoids answering questions because his BS falls apart when he does.

Grats TPS, you have TM and jillian on your side... I guess by your fucking silly logic you're a liberal.

Or wait, Ron Paul is a liberal for wanted to end the 10+ year long "war" in Iraq but you can agree with TM one of the biggest fringe liberals on the boards and you're still conservative? And you might wana change your name TPS because Ron Paul pretty much inspired that group into existence.

This is why Paul haters are more annoying than paulites, they don't even know wtf they are talking about.

Notice when libs are losing they drop the subject and attack you personally?

That's what YOU are doing. So who is the lib?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude its because the people who vote him into office dont care if hes racist.

Ron Paul will never be allowed to have the republican nod.

Republicans dont like him.

Grats TPS you have just helped TM play the race card. Now Republicans vote for racists because they (republicans) agree with it, I guess I have to assume you agree with TM on this right TPS, that Republicans are just racists?... Unless non Republicans voted RP into office...

This thread is getting more and more stupid as it goes... Now RP is a liberal, I have now heard it all...

Well you can raise the intelligence of this thread by a bunch by leaving!

Just a suggestion!

It has to do with Ron Paul claiming that it says in the Constitution we have to be on the Gold standard. IT DOES NOT!

Ron Paul answers to a higher power.

"We must follow the Biblical mandate of using honest weights and measures – not printing money out of thin air in almost complete secrecy and then handing it over to oppressive dictators." -- Ron Paul

Did I cry somewhere that I missed? How is your new family of liberal TM and jillian TPS, nice to see you agree with the fringe liberals on so many things? lol.

This is to easy.

Oh boo fweaking hoo!

A) I'm not even reading what Truthmatters has to say. It's not worth it.

B) Jillian and I agree on Israel AND THAT IS ABOUT ALL. If you would read the actual posts, you will see I already disagreed with Jillian on Ron Paul being a conservative.

C) SO STOP WHINING LIKE THE BIG BABY YOU ARE.

If you can't properly defend your guy, then don't blame everyone else because they have the better arguments. Do a better job.

You don't see me whining? You know why? THE EVIDENCE IS ON MY SIDE.

I'm still waiting for you to give me ANY evidence asside from whining like a man child and personal attacks.

You are never going to win any debate that way. Grow the hell up!

Notice when libs are losing they drop the subject and attack you personally?

That's what YOU are doing. So who is the lib?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice, so now I'm a liberal... is that an attack, like the attack you just claimed I did to you? I guess that makes us both libs.

You're fucking stupid, I'm out...

Ron Paul answers to a higher power.

"We must follow the Biblical mandate of using honest weights and measures – not printing money out of thin air in almost complete secrecy and then handing it over to oppressive dictators." -- Ron Paul

Another liberal here to attack, could I have been more right lol... Do you even understand the quote btw?

Forum List

Back