Why republicans should like Obama

Why do you kid yourself? It does nothing to convince me of anything.

Billy, nothing is going to convince you of anything. That's the point. You're too fucking dumb and liberal to have your opinion changed by facts. That's all there is to it.

Dude, give it a rest. You're so transparent.

Translation: you're right so I need to deflect.
On the actual topic, Obama is the worst president in history. And I am including Robert Mugabe. His economic policies have been ruinous. Obama's recovery is worse than Bush's recession. His foreign policy has made us the laughingstock of the world. At least where he hasn't thoroughly pissed people off with his arrogance and incompetence. To think Republicans should like him because he held over a nominal Republican or two is nonsense.

So we should all be celebrating, Obama grew more government for us to PAY FOR and also put MORE DEPT and destroyed our health care system for our grandchildren and great grand children...Has had over 7% unemployment now for six years, and the wonderful saintly shit just goes on and on

wow what a frikken hero

Is that a new talking point from the leftards?
They have to be desperate :lol:

Is that a new talking point from the leftards?
They have to be desperate :lol:

Yes.
First it was Obama is just like FDR. Then when pointed out that like FDR he's spent way too much money and achieved very poor results, it became He's just like Reagan. Or he's just like Eisenhower. The truth is he is just like Robert Mugabe, an incompetent paranoid dictator ruining the wealth of his country.

There were no facts?

Billy, nothing is going to convince you of anything. That's the point. You're too fucking dumb and liberal to have your opinion changed by facts. That's all there is to it.

He's not here to have his mind changed. He's a paid leftist operative/activist, shyster, here to spread their commie garbage, period... might as well call him "Baghdad Billy."

Why am I not surprised none of cons are addressing the facts in the article.

who gives a shit..I don't need some stupid facts about how he as kept Republicans on the job blaa blaa

We are LIVING with the facts of Obama and his comrades in arms
and it been frikken painful....7 to 8% unemployment for six years, millions now getting their insurance policies CANCELED they've bought and paid for because OF HIM

now go bow to your Obama shine stop trying to blow smoke our asses

Last edited:

He's not here to have his mind changed. He's a paid leftist operative/activist, shyster, here to spread their commie garbage, period... might as well call him "Baghdad Billy."

Are you incapable of using the reputation system like a mature adult? Grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back