Why people don't watch the news anymore!!!

Um.........hate to tell you, but Trump DID call it a military operation. Here's a direct quote.................

After saying Kelly had been "unbelievable at the border," Trump said the U.S. is "getting really bad dudes out of this country, and at a rate that nobody's ever seen before.""And it's a military operation, because what has been allowed to come into our country, when you see gang violence that you've read about like never before, and all of the things — much of that is people that are here illegally. And they're rough and they're tough, but they' not tough like our people," he said. "So we're getting them out."

Trump Described Deportations as a 'Military Operation'

However, when the news agencies quoted him directly and he heard how it sounded, he revised his statement and said that what he meant was that deportation is running with the smoothness of a military operation.

As far as news sources? I listen to the nightly news, the local news, BBC, and VICE News on HBO. VICE News is a pretty good source, because the reporters keep all of their commentary out of it, just who, what, where, when, and how. They leave the why out of it and let you make up your own mind.

This is exactly what I started this thread with:
From this statement By President Trump...
"We're getting really bad dudes out of this country, and at a rate that nobody's ever seen before," the president said. "And they're the bad ones. And it's a military operation."
Go back and read the first one I posted so you don't have to "hate to tell you" I knew it!
That was my point!
They took the statement "military operation" and ran with that!

Fairly objective news sources as you say keep it to the 5 Ws!

If Trump were more careful with his words then he should have said "it's an operation that is being ran with military precision", and nobody would have said squat. But, he couldn't do that, because everything he does has to be bigger, better and badder than anything anyone else has done, which is why he said "military operation". Unfortunately, he still doesn't realize that he's president of the USA and that his words have weight and meaning. Doesn't he realize that as POTUS he can order military operations? The rest of the world sure as hell does.

Right. Did the MSM make a big deal out of these GAFFES by Obama???
See you don't seem to be bothered nor was the MSM when Obama said these things!!

1) Obama made a more elementary flub when, during the 2008 campaign, he said: “I’ve now been in 57 states-I think one left to go.”
2) "A comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.”
Wrong hero.
3) President Obama signed the guest book and dated it 24 May 2008. Oops. It was 2011.
4) “Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas Obama’s home state of Illinois, and not Arkansas, shares a border with Kentucky.
5) “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.” Oops, Mr. President. There is no Austrian language.
6) ”In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died-an entire town destroyed.” He was only off by 9,988 as the twister
killed 12 people.
7) In his remarks, Obama made a reference to daughter Malia, saying she was 13 years old, when at the time she was 12.
8) "No, no. I have been practicing. … I bowled a 129. It’s like-it was like Special Olympics, or something.”
9) What I was suggesting-you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith
10) And that really famous gaffe.."while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008. Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman"! Geez!
NO... because the MSM was too busy gushing!!!
Remember this is the same guy that those rough and tough "journalists" declared :
Evan Thomas "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Chris Matthews' "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

Where was the MSM when Obama said these tremendous GAFFES
" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
Updated - The Obameter: Cut the cost of a typical family's health insurance premium by up to $2,500 a year

Just what I thought...........when asked about Trump's behavior, you duck the question and deflect to Obama (or Hillary, or Bill, or whatever other Dem is the goat du jour) and refuse to answer the question.

Were you trained by Kelly Anne Conway to be able to do that, or is it just the way the conservative hive mind works?

I did more then you did. I showed the inequity of the MSM in picking out 2 words and blowing them out of proportion.
I heard a great definition of people like YOU the other day...

Most people don't take what Trump says "literally" but do take it seriously.... People like you take what he says "literally" but not seriously.
The difference is we look at the overall intent of Trump. Knowing he doesn't give a shit about the MSM and how they twist words...i.e. where were the MSM during
Obama's terms when Obama "PLEDGED" "we'll lower premiums"... "you can keep your doctor"... these were literal words and you and the MSM glossed over them.
BUT when it comes to Trump... OH boy..."massacre" by Conway. "Military Operation" Trump!
I'm sure you don't see the distinction as we "deplorables" do because for over 16 years the MSM has had a tremendous bias against Americans, and America.
Replicated by phony pompous faux intellectuals supposedly like YOU!

I watched NBC news the other night for schadenfreude after Trump lambasted them at press conference.

It did not disappoint! :eusa_dance::happy-1:

Ummm . Trump said "military operation" while describing immigration policy .

So what's incorrect on abc's part? An exact quote by the anchor would Also be helpful .
You need to quit falling down the well, you're gullible fucker.

TV news are almost all the same. I can tell you here in Vietnam we have some news channels and they're all boring (and liars of course).
Same thing all over the world!
I have no trust in reporters
nonw.gif

If you have cable or satellite TV you may be able to find actual news: One America News (OAN).

One America News Network - Breaking News Updates - Latest News Headlines

If you have cut the cord and use ROKU or similar internet TV you likely can get SkyNews - live or archived.

I won't claim both are unbiased but bias can be a matter of degree......
:lol: :lol: :lol: How dare the MSM show video and audio of what the so-called president actually said!!!!

No one is condemning the showing of the Trump saying...
"We're getting really bad dudes out of this country, and at a rate that nobody's ever seen before," the president said.
"And they're the bad ones. And it's a military operation."

The problem is the "emphasis" on what Trump was describing how effectively the "NON-MILITARY" operations were... i.e. running like a "military operation".
But of course the BIASED ignorant MSM once again BLEW this way out of proportion and as a result most of us are finding the MSM is grossly out of touch and especially
antiquated! MSM, i.e. ABC,CBS,etc... they are still thinking they are reporting... they are editorializing!

They certainly didn't make a big deal when these TRAITORS helped terrorists kill our troops in Iraq!
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
This Harvard study to have increased violence by 10%...
THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT"

Not to interested in people screaming at each other or beating a point to death. end 24hr news. then news will improve.

While the majority of us knew exactly what he was saying, a few snowflakes thought he deployed the military. :laugh:

"Snowflakes" like David Muir of ABC news who led off the evening news...again these 30 second sound bites are editorialized to sensationalize!

Forum List

Back