Why Obama Never Amounted to Much: Part 1

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Obama came in as an unknown. His past obscured with the mist of dead relatives and close friends of any kind. As a young man after a a critical age he eschewed the life he had started and set off to make something of himself. With undeniable oratory skills and intellect and a great amount of ambition, he climbed up the ladder of the black power center of Chicago in it's less dangerous day. Now Barack, but not Barry swiftly moved up the state legislature in a dazzling move fueled by a wide appeal from not only his inner -city power base, but to his appeal as a man who was never truly black or white, but still never really knew either.

We like to think Obama was both black and white, and he was. If we want to look beyond his genetic make up, We must delve not into the color of his skin, nor the sound of this voice, but instead into the thoughts that defined what he was, or at least believed he was. His lifelong dilemma was his identity.

I wouldn't say being elected to the Presidency twice is "never amounted to much". :D

Obama came in as an unknown. His past obscured with the mist of dead relatives and close friends of any kind. As a young man after a a critical age he eschewed the life he had started and set off to make something of himself. With undeniable oratory skills and intellect and a great amount of ambition, he climbed up the ladder of the black power center of Chicago in it's less dangerous day. Now Barack, but not Barry swiftly moved up the state legislature in a dazzling move fueled by a wide appeal from not only his inner -city power base, but to his appeal as a man who was never truly black or white, but still never really knew either.

We like to think Obama was both black and white, and he was. If we want to look beyond his genetic make up, We must delve not into the color of his skin, nor the sound of this voice, but instead into the thoughts that defined what he was, or at least believed he was. His lifelong dilemma was his identity.

Harry Reid said Obama won cuz he was a light skinned man that did not have a negro dialect.

Harry Reid said Obama won cuz he was a light skinned man that did not have a negro dialect.
Obama won because the Bush economy went over a cliff, and Bush got us into three wars and helped double the debt.

The Democrats could have nominated a dead dog and it would have won.

73fvcycfvzsz.jpg

I wouldn't say being elected to the Presidency twice is "never amounting to much". :D

Indeed. Obama passed Obamacare which he had to lie to the American people to obtain votes, and it became the largest tax on the Middle Class in US history which Obama swore never to do.

Sure, it was not a tax originally, it took the legislative powers of Justice Roberts for that trick.

Then Obama releases terrorists from Gitmo in exchange for someone who defected to the enemy and then gives Iran nukes and a boat load of cash.

I would not say he did not amount to much because the devastation of his stay if breath taking. Both parties agree that Obamacare is a failure yet the ink on the legislation is not even dry.

I wouldn't say being elected to the Presidency twice is "never amounting to much". :D

Indeed. Obama passed Obamacare which he had to lie to the American people to obtain votes, and it became the largest tax on the Middle Class in US history which Obama swore never to do.

Sure, it was not a tax originally, it took the legislative powers of Justice Roberts for that trick.

Then Obama releases terrorists from Gitmo in exchange for someone who defected to the enemy and then gives Iran nukes and a boat load of cash.

I would not say he did not amount to much because the devastation of his stay if breath taking. Both parties agree that Obamacare is a failure yet the ink on the legislation is not even dry.
The stock market tripled and is still rising. Millions of jobs were created. Millions of uninsured got insurance. The war in Iraq was ended. Osama bin Laden was killed.

Ah. I anxiously await your psychic reading of Obama's mind!

Should be fascinating.
It is, but one only way to understand it is to come come to grips with it. Obama always was something of a shell of a person. He was the most powerful person in the world, but in an abstract sense, he was a nobody.

It was part one. an intro that I might compile about the Barry/Barack conflict and how he decided to define himself. It takes a bit of thought.
Ah. I anxiously await your psychic reading of Obama's mind!

Should be fascinating.

Just like you far left drones try and do with anyone not part of the far left?

Irony impairment is a trait of a far left drone!

I would be much more interested in this thread if it wasnt from a troll who does this
ignore.jpg

when he is cornered with nowhere to run that Reagan at the TIME,was the most corrupt president ever in us history and got the ball rolling for the destuction of america that each president since has taken a page out of expanding what he got started.
I am hoping Trump is different but so far he has not given me any reason to believe so.

Obama came in as an unknown. His past obscured with the mist of dead relatives and close friends of any kind. As a young man after a a critical age he eschewed the life he had started and set off to make something of himself. With undeniable oratory skills and intellect and a great amount of ambition, he climbed up the ladder of the black power center of Chicago in it's less dangerous day....

Gotta stop you right there. Let's stick to reality, please.

Forum List

Back