Why not use the X-men to promote islamofascism?

This artist would probably be happier back in Indonesia.....it would make me happy.

Last edited:
Yep.....a muslim writer put in the numbers of Koranic versus into the X-men comics he was working on...and they weren't about peace and love....

Hidden Pro-Islamist, Anti-Semitic Messages Discovered In Marvel X-Men Comic

He was fired. Marvel Terminates Artist Ardian Syaf for Hiding Political Propaganda in X-Men: Gold
They did the right thing! No religious propaganda can be allowed in comics books :)

Well, at least no religious propaganda put in secretly by the artist. ;)

Yep.....a muslim writer put in the numbers of Koranic versus into the X-men comics he was working on...and they weren't about peace and love....

He was fired. Marvel Terminates Artist Ardian Syaf for Hiding Political Propaganda in X-Men: Gold
They did the right thing! No religious propaganda can be allowed in comics books :)
I've seen quite a few Jesus/Bible comic books.

Muslims are the biggest bigots in the world, and most intolerant.

Although the progressive left is a close second. It's no wonder they suck up to Muslims, they strive to be like them: intolerant and uncompromising.

Obviously you have no coherent rebuttal to the provided information, perhaps you should run along now.

Fenton, sweetie, I realize you are very slow on the uptake, but perhaps some day you can ask one of the older kids to explain to you the concept of relevance.

If YOU had any coherent rebuttal to the op, you would not have indulged in your usual puerile antics. Your little link dump was completely irrelevant to the subject matter.

Are you to be forever stuck in the acting out phase of your adolescence, or do you plan on becoming an adult some day?

Was that some kind of propaganda stuff? :eusa_think:

Obviously you have no coherent rebuttal to the provided information, perhaps you should run along now.

Fenton, sweetie, I realize you are very slow on the uptake, but perhaps some day you can ask one of the older kids to explain to you the concept of relevance.

If YOU had any coherent rebuttal to the op, you would not have indulged in your usual puerile antics. Your little link dump was completely irrelevant to the subject matter.

Are you to be forever stuck in the acting out phase of your adolescence, or do you plan on becoming an adult some day?
Thanks, this added so much.

Was that some kind of propaganda stuff? :eusa_think:
Depends on your definition of propaganda, but at least one had a blond Jesus.

Forum List

Back