Why not Tulsi?

Simply. Flag waving brainwashed sheep refuse to vote for intelligent and rational pResidents. I think Kim Kardashian could win by a buttslide.....especially now that she is 'saved". No more cum guzzling on screen. Praise JZesus !

I don't want anyone subscribing to that execrable party to hold any position of power.
Yet you like the R Party. Proof you aren’t informed.

I have problems with them as well, but they are not as philosophically tainted as the Democrats. The Democrats offer me nothing of interest.

I don't consider them even vaguely American.
They’re American. No need to demonize them. We are all Americans.

If we weren’t so easily divided by the wealthy establishment, we’d come together and rid ourselves of this oppressive government.

I wonder how many actually believe that lie. One would have to be really f-ing dumb.

Already been established the Russian Troll Farms are working overtime to promote her.

Tulsi Gabbard is being used by the Russians, and to a former U.S. double agent, the evidence is clear | Opinion
See? There is a dummy here.

Trumpers love their Russian assets.

upload_2020-2-8_8-0-3.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-8_7-57-6.jpg
    upload_2020-2-8_7-57-6.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 25
I don't want anyone subscribing to that execrable party to hold any position of power.

I have problems with them as well, but they are not as philosophically tainted as the Democrats. The Democrats offer me nothing of interest.

I strongly disagree.

I strongly disagree.
Therein lies our difference.

She checks all the boxes for the D Party, well almost all.

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

Is the party’s and media’s dislike of her not instructive?

She is strongly anti-war. This is an unacceptable position. This clearly proves the D Party is controlled by the MIC and the billionaires, just like the R Party.
The Democrats are denying a voice to their strongest candidate, Tulsi Gabbard | Mulshine

Hopefully Tulsi wins the lawsuit against Crooked Hillary and President Trump offers her a position in his administration. Sure she still retains some confused "democrat" views, but those can easily change.

Hillary said Tulsi a Russian asset and tramp asks an foreign nation to investigate his political opponent,

So it seems Tulsi and tramp are peas in the pod in your opinion, and we know tramp is pro Russia and believes Putin.

Hillary must of been right.

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

She is strongly anti-war. This is an unacceptable position. This clearly proves the D Party is controlled by the MIC and the billionaires, just like the R Party.
The Democrats are denying a voice to their strongest candidate, Tulsi Gabbard | Mulshine
Tulsi is an agent of Russia, didnt you get the memo?
I wonder how many actually believe that lie. One would have to be really f-ing dumb.
So you are saying the Hitlery is a dumb bitch? She is the one who accused Tulsi.. Now Tulsi needs to prove she isnt a Russian Agent, RIght?

If we weren’t so easily divided by the wealthy establishment, we’d come together and rid ourselves of this oppressive government.
If we weren’t so easily divided by the wealthy establishment,
There is that green envy of the rich. Instead of bitching about being poor, do something and become rich.

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

Hopefully Tulsi wins the lawsuit against Crooked Hillary and President Trump offers her a position in his administration. Sure she still retains some confused "democrat" views, but those can easily change.

Hillary said Tulsi a Russian asset and tramp asks an foreign nation to investigate his political opponent,

So it seems Tulsi and tramp are peas in the pod in your opinion, and we know tramp is pro Russia and believes Putin.

And you are just stupid...

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

So you are saying the Hitlery is a dumb bitch? She is the one who accused Tulsi.. Now Tulsi needs to prove she isnt a Russian Agent, RIght?
Dumb.

There is that green envy of the rich. Instead of bitching about being poor, do something and become rich.
I’m rich asshole. Unlike you, I care about Americans who are suffering.

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

Proof the establishment can easily dupe some Americans all the time.

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

Dumb.
Not at all, it was the Demoncrap who accused President Trump as "colluding with Russia" and it was 2 1/2 years before it was proved wrong. Are you guys just habitual liars? Maybe that is why no one ever believes you.

* Female
* Woman of color
* Member of the military
* Congresswoman
* Progressive
* OPS, ANTI-WAR

Dumb.
Not at all, it was the Demoncrap who accused President Trump as "colluding with Russia" and it was 2 1/2 years before it was proved wrong. Are you guys just habitual liars? Maybe that is why no one ever believes you.
Leave the thread please.

I’m rich asshole. Unlike you, I care about Americans who are suffering.
I used to be an American who suffered. But I didnt fall victim to liberalism and "worked" my ass to great wealth. But anyone who has wealth and vote Demoncrap is just an idiot.

A rich man doesnt spend his way to richness, he finds any means "legally" to enhance his fortunes.

By the way I give to the Fisher House..

Fisher House Foundation
winston-churchill-quotes-15.jpg

Dumb.
Leave the thread please.
I sense much butthurtedness in this one..

1i3qsr.jpg

Forum List

Back