Why not start with arming teachers with less than lethal projectiles?

I personally am in the arm the teachers camps. I think every school in America should have at least 2 armed guards and allow teachers the option of carrying a gun, as long as they meet a very high level of scrutiny.

But I digress. Like everything this will be an issue that neither side will ever take action on, despite the fact that politician, Hollywood and the uber rich kidā€™s private schools are all heavily protected with multiple trained armed guards.

Why not start with arming teachers with less than lethal projectiles.

XREP: Is a projectile shot through a gun, but hits a person like a every intense stun gun.

How the Taser Shotgun Shell Works

Upside: It will take and subdue any would-be shooter.

Downside: needs to be shot through a shotgun, so hard to store safely and canā€™t be carried. Range is an issue. And it has a higher than normal lethal rate.

Tranquilizer Gun:
Everyone knows what these are. They are used to take down feral dangerous animals within secs. Many much larger than humans. Could be an option.

Upside:
Takes out the target in seconds. Shoot like a gun and can come in handgun form.

Downside:
Dose will vary on target. If you dose it for a normal 20 yr old level you might kill a 16 yr. if you dose it for a 16 yr old, if might not take down a larger person. Usually single shot and while can be carried it is much larger than normal handgun.

Teachers need to be armed in some way, but non-lethal projectiles is better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not needed. Kids are safe in schools. Schools are pretty much the safest places for kids as they are now.

This is a solution in search of a problem which has been thrust into the forefront by nutbags wanting to make use of a tragedy to put more guns in places where they are not needed.

More guns in a given place means a higher likelihood of innocent people being shot.
. Kids are safe in schools.
'I needed to watch my back': The warning that led an officer to seek cover in Parkland shooting
'I needed to watch my back': The warning that led an officer to seek cover in Parkland shooting
It is amazing how a liberal thinks...Not really, it is to be expected.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Well thereā€™s always the option of not forsaking your responsibility to guide and protect your children by handing them over to the state.

Itā€™s not ā€œnormalā€ to leave your children in a jungle of strangers during the whole of their formative years. B
peeing+in+your+pants.jpg

Look I strongly believe teachers should be armed, but the liberal half of the country is against that, therefore our kids are left out to dry.

Then why not sling shots? Or an electric stapler? Just pee on the purp?

peeing+in+your+pants.jpg

Look I strongly believe teachers should be armed, but the liberal half of the country is against that, therefore our kids are left out to dry.

Well thereā€™s always the option of not forsaking your responsibility to guide and protect your children by handing them over to the state, or a private institution of strangers.

??????

Itā€™s cruel and misguided to send children to school the way it is today. Little House on the Prairie style (for a couple of hours with someone you know) is one thing, but the modern system is little more than imprisonment and indoctrination. It causes psychological trauma to children, robbing them of an awareness of their self-ownership, breaking down familial bonds, and turning them into compliant free-range slaves. Then they grow up and argue that taxation isnā€™t theft, law isnā€™t immoral violent coercion, and dying as murderous mercenaries for gangsters isnā€™t a disgrace to humanity. Thatā€™s if they survive at all.

....is there a doctor in the house?

Right, because the person speaking in opposition to the cultural norm must be crazy, so why even logically refute his argument? Sure, itā€™s perfectly sane and rational to condescendingly ā€œthere thereā€ your child and prod them into the hands of the state while theyā€™re crying in fear saying, ā€œMommy, no! Donā€™t leave, I want to stay with you! I want to go home!ā€ Itā€™s normal, right? Theyā€™ll get over it. Yeah, like horses gets over their leather bonds, and some bastard riding them all day long - by breaking their spirit.

And even when they go along quietly because their trust is misplaced in their parents, the indoctrination drilling their subservience into their virgin minds lasts a lifetime. Sit down. Donā€™t talk. Now you must think about science. Now stop thinking about science even if youā€™re interested, because now you must think about math. No, you canā€™t eat now even if youā€™re hungry. You must get authorityā€™s permission to use the bathroom. Now itā€™s time to eat even if youā€™re not hungry. Make sure you bring our authority into your home and do your homework or you are a bad girl.

Itā€™s all very healthy and beneficial to the human spirit, and it has nothing to do with creating willful slaves (I mean, good citizens and productive employees) even though it was historically noted that it was being designed to do exactly that. But Iā€™m crazy, so no need to justify dismissing my position out-of-hand.

Forum List

Back