Why Nevada Support scares Liberals

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Not so far fetched now huh? The left whackjobs at USMB are quick to declare that patriots are all mouth. The endless, 'When are you getting off the couch and doing something about it' drivel touts. It scares them to death to see that many back up their conscience.

Nevada was a prime example of a country who's cup has runneth over. It was just a matter of time before enough is enough. From NSA, IRS, Benghazi, NDAA to the continued assault on our 2A civil rights, the beast of burden has become much to heavy to carry. So a message was sent.

The question is, how will it be received? So far, the machine is not reading the writing on the wall. Instead, the label of domestic terrorism has been applied and noted.

It shouldn't have to come to this. Interesting the most divisive POTUS ever who has nothing but contempt for the Constitution would be the one to revise the NDAA with the 'in peace time' clause within the borders of the U.S. Why? Because the government is not stupid, just misguided. They know history has proven that countries who have gone by the way the U.S. is, usually involves some sort of revolution.

Make no mistake. Nevada was a response to Obama's regime of tyranny. Obama is getting the hope and change he wanted.

He has awakened a sleeping giant

-Geaux

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTKmjhJ1__o]Aaron Tippin - Where The Stars & Stripes & The Eagle Fly - YouTube[/ame]

Don't Tread on Me.................

When I served I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Now we have a group in power that takes a leak on it. If ever they try to push too far, they will be calling a hell of lot more people terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtfQOsQZj7U]Only in America by Brooks and Dunn - YouTube[/ame]

This is what America is supposed to be about. America is the people, NOT THE GOV'T. It's time they remembered that.

Not so far fetched now huh? The left whackjobs at USMB are quick to declare that patriots are all mouth. The endless, 'When are you getting off the couch and doing something about it' drivel touts. It scares them to death to see that many back up their conscience.

Nevada was a prime example of a country who's cup has runneth over. It was just a matter of time before enough is enough. From NSA, IRS, Benghazi, NDAA to the continued assault on our 2A civil rights, the beast of burden has become much to heavy to carry. So a message was sent.

The question is, how will it be received? So far, the machine is not reading the writing on the wall. Instead, the label of domestic terrorism has been applied and noted.

It shouldn't have to come to this. Interesting the most divisive POTUS ever who has nothing but contempt for the Constitution would be the one to revise the NDAA with the 'in peace time' clause within the borders of the U.S. Why? Because the government is not stupid, just misguided. They know history has proven that countries who have gone by the way the U.S. is, usually involves some sort of revolution.

Make no mistake. Nevada was a response to Obama's regime of tyranny. Obama is getting the hope and change he wanted.

-Geaux

Um...........no. You will do nothing. Just like you did in Nevada. You were right here pecking away......just like always.

Some crazy people went west and played soldier for a couple of days.....aiming their weapons at other Americans. You like watching it. Gives you a raging 4-inch boner. But you ain't going. You are a spectator.

-Geaux

Um...........no. You will do nothing. Just like you did in Nevada. You were right here pecking away......just like always.

Some crazy people went west and played soldier for a couple of days.....aiming their weapons at other Americans. You like watching it. Gives you a raging 4-inch boner. But you ain't going. You are a spectator.

Try this chit in Alabama...................The Federal Gov't only owns 2.7% of the land in this State..................

ROLL TIDE!

-Geaux

Try this chit in Alabama...................The Federal Gov't only owns 2.7% of the land in this State..................

ROLL TIDE!

Roll tide? What is this to you? A football game? You idiot.

ROLL TIDE!

LOL

What's the matter................I posted that the Gov't only owns 2.7% of the land here, and ROLL TIDE happens to be a normal saying in this STATE.

Basically it says that you and the Federal Gov't can go f.................................

Can I make that point any clearer to you.

ROLL TIDE!

LOL

What's the matter................I posted that the Gov't only owns 2.7% of the land here, and ROLL TIDE happens to be a normal saying in this STATE.

Basically it says that you and the Federal Gov't can go f.................................

You make it clear that you think Alabama could wipe its own ass without help from "the Feds". You want. Alabama to secede?

Idiot.

LOL

You make it clear that you think Alabama could wipe its own ass without help from "the Feds". You want. Alabama to secede?

Idiot.

Again you post chit I didn't say. I never said your last statement. I told you to take your BIG GOV'T BS and shove it where the sun doesn't shine as Alabama has already done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KVmRtEO18k]Lynyrd Skynyrd - That aint my America - YouTube[/ame]

-Geaux

So my plan is working.

Thanks

-Geaux

LOL

Idiot.

Again you post chit I didn't say. I never said your last statement. I told you to take your BIG GOV'T BS and shove it where the sun doesn't shine as Alabama has already done.

You want to tell the federal government.....the system of laws and governing that binds our 50 states together as one......to go fuck itself. That means you don't want to be governed as states are governed in this nation. Add two and two, dummy.

Idiot.

You want to tell the federal government.....the system of laws and governing that binds our 50 states together as one......to go fuck itself. That means you don't want to be governed as states are governed in this nation. Add two and two, dummy.

I think you have eagle confused with me :lol:

-Geaux

Idiot.

It means I view the Gov't differently from a Statist scum bag. I believe in States rights versus the Fed.

and you don't because that's just who you are.

Forum List

Back