Why Mr. President.....???? The DNC let your ass down, not visa versa, sir!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Obama Says He Takes ‘Some Responsibility’ For Democrats’ Loss Of Power
He feels good about the governing, but wishes he’d done more politicking.

Maybe he could have done more, but how? Time and time again, Obama was asked not to be apart of elections campaigns because of ACA, so he was shut out. Insted of defending their votes for it, they all ran from it. This happened over and over and over by Democrats across the country running for office. A white mop in Ky. running against McConnell was leading up until she refuse to answer whether or not she voted for the guy...I mean, where is the responsibility of democrats in all this??? They were cowards, they dissed this president to no end, they never once touted the good they along with the president had done, but instead tried to go mainstream in a country clearly divided along race and party lines.

No, Mr. President, you are not at fault here, we are. We backed Hillary without realizing her damaging bagaged, we dismissed all the positive you gave to this nation, we down played your killing Bin-Laden and we let you down.

Democrats are to complacent, to stuck on playing a rigged game fairly and are not worthy in my opinion of anyone's support until they realize rules have changed and bowing to the right, gets you no where with us!!

LMAO your stupidity NEVER disappoints. Consistency is a good quality to have.. :rofl:

He feels good about the "governing".... oh that's a real fucking relief. I worried he might be delusional, but obviously he fucked this country over deliberately.

The moonbat messiah has been in campaign mode since 2006. He has done nothing off the golf course besides extort money from businesses or funnel cash out of the treasury for DNC campaigns.

Keep on believing your delusions though The democrooks have 25 seats in the senate up for grabs, 13 from states Trump won, and the GOP only needs 8 of them. Keep believing your messiah isn't what dragged the DNC to this depth.

It was the russians.

Maybe he could have done more, but how? Time and time again, Obama was asked not to be apart of elections campaigns because of ACA, so he was shut out. Insted of defending their votes for it, they all ran from it. This happened over and over and over by Democrats across the country running for office. A white mop in Ky. running against McConnell was leading up until she refuse to answer whether or not she voted for the guy...I mean, where is the responsibility of democrats in all this??? They were cowards, they dissed this president to no end, they never once touted the good they along with the president had done, but instead tried to go mainstream in a country clearly divided along race and party lines.

No, Mr. President, you are not at fault here, we are. We backed Hillary without realizing her damaging bagaged, we dismissed all the positive you gave to this nation, we down played your killing Bin-Laden and we let you down.

Democrats are to complacent, to stuck on playing a rigged game fairly and are not worthy in my opinion of anyone's support until they realize rules have changed and bowing to the right, gets you no where with us!!

I have yet to see anything that damaging about Hillary in her emails or otherwise. The biggest things Pres. Obama did was the ACA and Iran Deal. He will go down in history as one of the best, regardless of Trumps and the Pubs abnormal hatred of him.

Obama is the gift to republicans that keep on giving. If he wasn't black his approval rating would be lower than Bush when he left office.

He feels good about the "governing".... oh that's a real fucking relief. I worried he might be delusional, but obviously he fucked this country over deliberately.

The moonbat messiah has been in campaign mode since 2006. He has done nothing off the golf course besides extort money from businesses or funnel cash out of the treasury for DNC campaigns.

Keep on believing your delusions though The democrooks have 25 seats in the senate up for grabs, 13 from states Trump won, and the GOP only needs 8 of them. Keep believing your messiah isn't what dragged the DNC to this depth.

It was the russians.

The Republicans have been very busy in MI, ever since the 2010 census, gerrymandering.

I have yet to see anything that damaging about Hillary in her emails or otherwise. The biggest things Pres. Obama did was the ACA and Iran Deal. He will go down in history as one of the best, regardless of Trumps and the Pubs abnormal hatred of him.
Delusional butthurt^^^^

Ahem, this is kind of a sensitive thing, but that vibrator goes in your vajayjay, not your ear. I am afraid your brain is permanently scrambled.

Delusional butthurt^^^^

Now now, I am not delusional, if anything, I'm not impressionable or gullible.

It was the russians.

Get the fuck outta here, you mindless fools, when asked time and time and time again, exactly what the president has done to make your lives so fuckin miserable...guess what? You morons could never answer the fuckin question...because racist good for nothing fools, don't have brains

Please tell me what I'm wrong about?

Everything you say is at least stupid but here's where you're wrong, "gerrymandering" was done by democrooks too, but that does nothing to explain how democrooks continue to lose more and more. You can't sell your bullshit policies. That's the problem. 2010 didn't rearrange every district in the country. Just in a handful of states was it even contested.

No matter what evidence is given to you, you'll ignore it. Hitlery had classified shit on an unprotected server. Comey testified that she did. The DNC conspired to fuck over bernie, keep ignoring that since "the russians" hacked that idiot Posedta's email "password".

The ACA is an unraveling disaster and it's on the way out. The Iran "deal" is something only a true imbecile would be proud of.

President Obama is not marginalized by a hand full of rednecks in this country....he is leaving office along with their dead idol, Reagan with one of the highest approval ratings in US history.....these white losers seem to think they and they alone, are the defining voices in this country.......because of Trump...the moron won because we backed a damaged candidate!!

Get the fuck outta here, you mindless fools, when asked time and time and time again, exactly what the president has done to make your lives so fuckin miserable...guess what? You morons could never answer the fuckin question...because racist good for nothing fools, don't have brains

Eat shit and kill yourself parasite.

Your meat puppet faggot did ONE thing right. He made the DNC as repulsive as the bolsheviks.

President Obama is not marginalized by a hand full of rednecks in this country....he is leaving office along with their dead idol, Reagan with one of the highest approval ratings in US history.....these white losers seem to think they and they alone, are the defining voices in this country.......because of Trump...the moron won because we backed a damaged candidate!!

I don't see her as a damaged candidate, she did win the popular vote. I do not believe all the lies about her either.

Please tell me what I'm wrong about?

Everything you say is at least stupid but here's where you're wrong, "gerrymandering" was done by democrooks too, but that does nothing to explain how democrooks continue to lose more and more. You can't sell your bullshit policies. That's the problem. 2010 didn't rearrange every district in the country. Just in a handful of states was it even contested.

No matter what evidence is given to you, you'll ignore it. Hitlery had classified shit on an unprotected server. Comey testified that she did. The DNC conspired to fuck over bernie, keep ignoring that since "the russians" hacked that idiot Posedta's email "password".

The ACA is an unraveling disaster and it's on the way out. The Iran "deal" is something only a true imbecile would be proud of.
If you do anything and I mean anything going forward in 2017, pay attention to what people post here. I'm so sick of you sound bite morons here. Hillary was a damaged candidate. People did not, I repeat did not not like the bitch. I myself never voted for the bitch.
And no matter how much you white neo nuts try to spin the Obama legacy, History will never be detoured and changed.

awjeez.jpg

I don't see her as a damaged candidate, she did win the popular vote. I do not believe all the lies about her either.
Listen, I am no longer a democrat because of how we handled Hillary and this campaign. No matter how innocent she is and she is innocent by all means....none the less, as a party, you do not throw all your support, your efforts, everything on just one candidate....just because. Hillary never came to my home state, although Obama did. She took my black vote for granted and tried to patronize me and my people with these has been rappers as though that along will appease us as a race. I never liked this woman and when she had a chance to really galvanize the base with a good solid VP pick, she goes after a bi lingual saint, Kaine...who's about as exciting as watching paint dry...and she did this arrogance not wanting to be upstage. Everything about the Clintons is messy, elitist and planned.

If she was truly a wise woman, she would have kept her tired old white ass in the senate and perhaps emerged as one of the most powerful women in US history..instead, she will go down in the history books as an overly qualified white women, who lost to a unknown black man, almost to a 90 year old progressive jew and the most alarming of all, to the worst candidate ever to run for President, Donald Tweet....that will be her hall of shame for being so damned ambitious and arrogant!!

You mean besides criminally mishandling classified information, lying to the FBI and Congress and destroying public property?

You mean besides criminally mishandling classified information, lying to the FBI and Congress and destroying public property?
This is what I don't like about you racist neo nuts, Both the FBI and CIA and congress have massive creds when it comes to shit about HIllary, but the shit on Putin and Trump....its skewed and not to be believed....in the real world outside this racist Trump world bubble, you don't get to have your cake and eat it too. And just for the record, beside paying for the Trump wall, are you nuts okay with Hillary staying out of jail, via another broken Trump promise...suckers!!

Forum List

Back