Why Moscow 🐷 🇷🇺 empire Will Lose Eastern Prussia ( so called "Kaliningrad")

Probably filmed in the basement of the Atlantic Council.

:auiqs.jpg:
:oops8:

My mistake.

He's in basement of the palace in Turkey. . . :auiqs.jpg:

turkey-palace-getty_custom-1de5c735ec041c48e5a8c239551a117b4ab2d546-s1200-c85.webp

". . . The committee was founded on 7 January 2023 in Istanbul by Ingush nationalists living in Turkey. The creation of the movement was supported by Oleksiy Goncharenko, a member of the Verkhovna Rada.[1]

The movement participated in the Free Nations of Post-Russia Forum, which was held in the European parliament in January 2023.[2][better source needed]. . "

No one in their own nation wants them there.

:lol:

:oops8:

My mistake.

He's in basement of the palace in Turkey. . . :auiqs.jpg:

turkey-palace-getty_custom-1de5c735ec041c48e5a8c239551a117b4ab2d546-s1200-c85.webp

". . . The committee was founded on 7 January 2023 in Istanbul by Ingush nationalists living in Turkey. The creation of the movement was supported by Oleksiy Goncharenko, a member of the Verkhovna Rada.[1]

The movement participated in the Free Nations of Post-Russia Forum, which was held in the European parliament in January 2023.[2][better source needed]. . "

No one in their own nation wants them there.

:lol:

I thought in Kyiv :rolleyes:
Ukraine’s Parliament, the Verkhovna Rada, has adopted a resolution recognising the Ingush people’s right to create an independent state :thup:

I thought in Kyiv :rolleyes:
Ukraine’s Parliament, the Verkhovna Rada, has adopted a resolution recognising the Ingush people’s right to create an independent state :thup:
Ironic.

So. . . The Ingush people have the right to self determination. . . but not the people of Donbas or Crimea huh?

Interesting.

:eusa_think:

Donbas or Crimea huh?

Twelve myths about Moscow's War in Ukraine exposed​

-European Commission Representation in Cyprus

Forum List

Back