Why lie?

D

Dim Bulb

i know that in today's Post Truth Culture it isn't really a lie if enough people believe it. Or if you scream it loud enough and repeat it.

But if you're President Trump you've been given the keys to the brightest shiniest car in the world and you want to argue about how you got the keys? That's not good for your agenda and not good for America. Just shut up and drive the thing!

Then at the end of four years if there aren't too many dents you get to drive it again. The discussions about crowd size and 4 million illegals voting are worse than stupid they are taking away from your agenda.

No words. Stick to action.

i know that in today's Post Truth Culture it isn't really a lie if enough people believe it. Or if you scream it loud enough and repeat it.

But if you're President Trump you've been given the keys to the brightest shiniest car in the world and you want to argue about how you got the keys? That's not good for your agenda and not good for America. Just shut up and drive the thing!

Then at the end of four years if there aren't too many dents you get to drive it again. The discussions about crowd size and 4 million illegals voting are worse than stupid they are taking away from your agenda.

Why lie? Because he's been rewarded bigly for it.

This is a new day and a new way. Trump will and should fight back hard even on the so called little things. Bush didn't and look what happened to him. Trump is right to fire back on the media and the DC crowd. I hope he keeps it up!

This is a new day and a new way. Trump will and should fight back hard even on the so called little things. Bush didn't and look what happened to him. Trump is right to fire back on the media and the DC crowd. I hope he keeps it up!
Why? Because you feel better because someone is venting anger at something you believe deserves it? Sometimes actions are wayyyyy louder than words. Civil disagreement is no vice. Yelling loudly just because you can get away with it is no virtue. It detracts from what might be done.

Now remember if a republican should stretch the truth its a lie, when a democrat, especially a women, or person of color, should do the same its dismissed as a misstatement.

It's just who he is, he's incredibly thin-skinned and insecure. He feel he has to defend himself and lash out at any perceived slight, no matter what he has to say to do it.

I guess he may mellow out a bit, once the seriousness of his office sinks in, but there's certainly no guarantee.

No words? What is it with the left when they would rather have the President shut up then talk to them like a normal human being? To paraphrase "give 'em hell" Harry Truman, "if you don't like the rhetoric get out of the phone booth".

No words? What is it with the left when they would rather have the President shut up then talk to them like a normal human being? To paraphrase "give 'em hell" Harry Truman, "if you don't like the rhetoric get out of the phone booth".

When you say "the left" who are you talking to/about?

Forum List

Back