Why Liberals Are More Likely to Be Unhappy People

Status
Not open for further replies.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Liberals-1280x720.jpg

Before reading the article, I would guess it's because they can't or won't do anything for themselves - always counting on others to take the lead.

Scholars on both the left and right have studied this question extensively, and have reached a consensus that it is conservatives who possess the happiness edge. Many data sets show this. For example, the Pew Research Center in 2006 reported that conservative Republicans were 68 percent more likely than liberal Democrats to say they were “very happy” about their lives. This pattern has persisted for decades. The question isn’t whether this is true, but why.

If you want to find out, go to Why Liberals Are More Likely to Be Unhappy People | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

20 Examples of Liberals vs. Also Liberals

1) Liberals: Conservatives are so paranoid! No one wants to take your guns.

Also liberals: Repeal the 2nd Amendment! No one needs AR-15s! Gun owners are murderers and terrorists!

2) Liberals: College kids need to be protected from hurtful words with safe spaces because they’re so fragile and the poor dears need to be able to stay on their parents’ insurance until 26!

Also liberals: 16 year-olds should be able to vote!

3) Liberals: You can’t criticize Islam! We must be respectful to all religions!

Also liberals: Of course, there’s nothing wrong with using your tax dollars to build a life-size nativity scene made out of pig sh*t!

4) Liberals: We absolutely should not put armed guards in schools to stop shooters! It won’t work! Terrible idea!

Also liberals: There’s a school shooter! Quick, call someone with a gun to save the kids!

5) Liberals: Love trumps hate! When they go low, we go high! Hate has no home here!

Also liberals: You don’t agree with me? BIGOT! RACIST! FASCIST! WHY ARE YOU SO HATEFUL?

6) Liberals: Romney is such an idiot for thinking Russia is our biggest geopolitical threat. Get back in your time machine so you can get back to the Cold War, Grandpa! Ha, hah, ha!

Also liberals: Can we talk about how big a threat Russia is to us? Where are the sanctions? Maybe we should bomb Russia! Why are more people not talking about the danger of Russia?

7) Liberals: We need to do whatever it takes to curb global warming!

Also liberals: Let’s all fly overseas in private jets and ride in SUVS to an opulent conference so we can discuss global warming.

8) Liberals: My baby can decide his own gender!

Also liberals: Spanking your child? That’s child abuse!

9) Liberals: We’re a rape culture! Women are under a constant threat of sexual assault from men!

Also liberals: Women should be able to carry guns for protection? That’s insane!

10) Liberals: Diversity is a strength!

Also liberals: No conservatives should be allowed to work for liberal publications, act in Hollywood or teach in schools!

11) Liberals: Donald Trump is another Hitler and the police are racists who are murdering young black men for no reason.

Also liberals: Only the government and police should have guns!

12) Liberals: It’s my body, my choice!

Also liberals: You should be fined by the government if you don’t want to buy health insurance!

13) Liberals: We’re the party of science!

Also liberals: Unborn children aren’t people and you can pick your own gender!

14) Liberals: The death penalty is morally wrong! You can’t do that to another human being, even if he’s a serial killer!

Also liberals: Not even the father of the child has the right to keep a woman from aborting her baby.

15) Liberals: School choice? Vouchers! Those are bad for children! Children should have to go to public schools!

Also (rich) liberals: Of course my kids are going to private school! It’s only the best for my children!

16) Liberals: You don’t want to give more of what you earned to the government? You’re SELFISH!

Also liberals: You want welfare, school lunches and housing you didn’t earn? Don’t be ashamed! There’s nothing wrong with taking it!

17) Liberals: The law is your fist when you’re dealing with Nazis! They deserve it!

Also liberals: Everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi!

18) Liberals: Conservatives are sexists who don’t respect women!

Also liberals: Give me a second; I just called Dana Loesch the c-word on Twitter and I have to like it with all 8 of my fake accounts.

19) Liberals: There is no reason to oppose tearing down Confederate statues other than racism!

Also liberals: The Jefferson Memorial? He was a slave owner; so it should go. William McKinley wasn’t nice enough to the Indians. He has to go! Oh, and let’s destroy Mount Rushmore while we’re at it!

20) Liberals: We need more women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics!

From 20 Examples of Liberals vs. Also Liberals | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Actually, who's happy and who isn't depends in what party is holding the presidency.
When Obama was president, the right was crying and whining constantly and liberals were happy.
Now Trump is president and the right and the left have switched places.
It's a historical fact. Thus, the thread doesn't have a long-term point.
Enough said.

Makes sense. Conservatives like to be safe in their traditions and unchanging conditions, while liberals want more. Back in the day conservatives wanted to stay comfortable in the cave, while liberals wanted to venture out.
and after the 10th liberal got eaten by a sabre tooth tiger, we then knew it was safe to come out.

Usually Liberals fell like they are the victims and that the Conservatives are their oppressors.
Victimhood is a very powerful position to take and it absolves the person of any responsibility.

Leftists (not true liberals) have a victim hood mentality and in turn they feel oppressed which leads to their gloom....then they try to bring everyone else down to their miserable level

Makes sense. Conservatives like to be safe in their traditions and unchanging conditions, while liberals want more. Back in the day conservatives wanted to stay comfortable in the cave, while liberals wanted to venture out.
and after the 10th liberal got eaten by a sabre tooth tiger, we then knew it was safe to come out.
Conservatives always get dragged out eventually. And progress continues, goal posts shift, society advances.

Usually Liberals fell like they are the victims and that the Conservatives are their oppressors.
Victimhood is a very powerful position to take and it absolves the person of any responsibility.
It sounds like you are confusing Liberals with welfare recipients. And even with welfare recipients you have a large part that are disabled and yes some that are entitled “takers”. But back to Liberals, you don’t seem to be accounting for the millions of self sufficient and upper class liberals who are giving more that they are taking. The ones who believe in giving back to their communities and who find happiness in servicing others. Sass was right in defining Lefists as different than liberals, you should learn the difference as well

Actually, who's happy and who isn't depends in what party is holding the presidency.
When Obama was president, the right was crying and whining constantly and liberals were happy.
Enough said.
Yeah when Obama was in office, he wanted to turn this country into a 3rd world shithole.. Liberals were unhappy not enough was done.
Trump wants to make America great again, and is doing it, libtards are furious, and the right is loving it.

Big fucking difference there bud...

It sounds like you are confusing Liberals with welfare recipients. And even with welfare recipients you have a large part that are disabled and yes some that are entitled “takers”. But back to Liberals, you don’t seem to be accounting for the millions of self sufficient and upper class liberals who are giving more that they are taking. The ones who believe in giving back to their communities and who find happiness in servicing others. Sass was right in defining Lefists as different than liberals, you should learn the difference as well

I have heard Liberals boast about their investments and then complain about rich people and corporations.
They believe that they are the victims of the "rich" and capitalism.

Nothing posting a simple minded lie in the face of proven facts.

Enough said.
Yeah when Obama was in office, he wanted to turn this country into a 3rd world shithole.. Liberals were unhappy not enough was done.
Trump wants to make America great again, and is doing it, libtards are furious, and the right is loving it.

So do you just make shit up and delude yourself into thinking you are right? I mean couldn’t I use your same debate style and say something ridiculous like, Trump hates all minorities and is trying to turn our country into an elitist white nation where only Russian hookers are allowed to enter as long as they pee on us and themselves. And wouldn’t you shake your head at that comment and find it as baseless and empty as I’m finding yours?

I have heard Liberals boast about their investments and then complain about rich people and corporations.
Some probably do feel that way as the ideology of liberalism is about personal freedom. Progressives and Leftists are for more government control which it sounds like you keep confusing with Liberals

Enough said.

So do you just make shit up and delude yourself into thinking you are right? I mean couldn’t I use your same debate style and say something ridiculous like, Trump hates all minorities and is trying to turn our country into an elitist white nation where only Russian hookers are allowed to enter as long as they pee on us and themselves. And wouldn’t you shake your head at that comment and find it as baseless and empty as I’m finding yours?
No you make up shit, I just repeat what your fucking side promised in that Hope and Change....Go fuck yourself along with Obama's SS who were fucking whores down in Columbia...

Oh you forgot about shit like that, pretty easy to get it over you since you have your head way up your ass..

https://nypost.com/2014/10/09/secre...-investigator-was-asked-to-withhold-evidence/

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Some probably do feel that way as the ideology of liberalism is about personal freedom. Progressives and Leftists are for more government control which it sounds like you keep confusing with Liberals
The progs/regressives, and Commies hijacked the term liberal, just like the Radical Fundamentalist Muslims hijacked Islam. Until you liberals get your side back under control, you will be bunched into Liberals, whether you like it or not. God I hate liberals.....

Enough said.

No you make up shit, I just repeat what your fucking side promised in that Hope and Change....Go fuck yourself along with Obama's SS who were fucking whores down in Columbia...

Oh you forgot about shit like that, pretty easy to get it over you since you have your head way up your ass..

https://nypost.com/2014/10/09/secre...-investigator-was-asked-to-withhold-evidence/

View attachment 190090
Haha, your rebuttal is the ol “No you do” argument?! Are in grade school? Yes you make shit up “Obama wanted to turn our country into a 3rd world shithole” is exactly you making shit up. I called you on it by giving a ridiculous example of an arguement in the same lazy and false style as you do. So when you response by saying I’m making shit up, yes, exactly, because I’m mocking what you do!

Enough said.

country into an elitist white nation where
I don't remember saying anything about race, so once again, you prove how much of a RACIST you liberals are...

And stupid as fuck too...

upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back