Why Joe Biden got Shokin fired in Ukraine

There are no details without a chron of the details.

2 Feb 2016
'....Shokin's office issued a warrant to seize all of Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky's properties in Kyiv on 2 Feb 2016.'

4 Feb 2016
'On 21 Feb 2021 there is a complete match found between Moderna's 2016 patent application and the genetic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 circulating in humans. This is virtually impossible unless Moderna vaccine from 2016 and the pathogen that emerges in China were co-developed.

"A BLAST search for the 12-nucleotide insertion led us to a 100% reverse match in a proprietary sequence (SEQ ID11652, nt 2751-2733) found in the US patent 9,587,003 filed on 4 Feb 2016.*

* Connor Boyd, "Scientists Claim COVID Virus Contains Tiny Chunk of DNA that 'Matches Sequence Patented by Moderna THREE YEARS Before Pandemic Began,' "
.'
(Huff, The Truth About Wuhan, pp. 191 & 287)

Very informative -
Thank you so much.
The Democrat Cult will not accept a word of it, though.

LOLLOLLL

Shokin was NOT prosecuting ANY corruption in Ukraine.

You can PROVE he was by showing the cases that Shokin Prosecuted.

You are up to show the cases Shokin Prosecuted.

You should have asked that question of Barack Obama.
He said that Ukraine was achieving the goals that were required to get the loan guarantees.
Hard Stop.
Biden used this opportunity to enrich himself and his family by getting Shokin fired.
Biden was rogue.
Biden was not following official Obama administration policy.
The end.

Will anything happen because Biden went rogue, probably not.
Democrats are not subject to the same penalties for breaking US law as non-Democrats.

Now, why in the short 6 months would the mood around Shokin have changed so quickly?
It didn't change so quickly. The letter was asking Shokin to execute the laws and enact reform. It doesn't praise him whatsoever.

In those 6 months, guess who didn't do shit to reform the office and actually impeded attempts to root out corruption?

That's right. Shokin.

You are so poorly informed because your media keeps information from you. They do that to manipulate you. Open your eyes, you're being used.

He made those remark in March 2015. It wasn't until late 2015 that the Obama Administration realized that Shokin was not fighting corruption and must be forced out.
Show me a memo, a communication, anything from the POTUS Obama that stated that Shokin's removal was part of the policy....

Just because you say it was, doesn't make it so....And even if by some miracle revelation and Obama said it was policy, we then have the position that a POTUS may NOT impound funds appropriated by Congress with out Congressional approval...

"The Supreme Court has not directly considered the extent of the President’s constitutional authority, if any, to impound funds.16 However, a case decided in 1838, United States v. Kendall,17 has been cited as standing for the proposition that the President may not direct the withholding of certain appropriations that, by their terms, mandate spending.18"

Now, show me where Obama was standing behind this extortion, or blow it out your ass...

It didn't change so quickly. The letter was asking Shokin to execute the laws and enact reform. It doesn't praise him whatsoever.

In those 6 months, guess who didn't do shit to reform the office and actually impeded attempts to root out corruption?

That's right. Shokin.

You are so poorly informed because your media keeps information from you. They do that to manipulate you. Open your eyes, you're being used.
Where's your links?

Shokin is why Burisma needed DC help.

It's obvious what happened.

WEF/Democrat shillbots like this have been all over media gaslighting Americans about this for years and now the truth is coming out.

Yep

As soon as that video became an issue for the Democrats, they went warp speed filling in a back strory to cover Biden's coruption.

Show me a memo, a communication, anything from the POTUS Obama that stated that Shokin's removal was part of the policy....

Just because you say it was, doesn't make it so....And even if by some miracle revelation and Obama said it was policy, we then have the position that a POTUS may NOT impound funds appropriated by Congress with out Congressional approval...

"The Supreme Court has not directly considered the extent of the President’s constitutional authority, if any, to impound funds.16 However, a case decided in 1838, United States v. Kendall,17 has been cited as standing for the proposition that the President may not direct the withholding of certain appropriations that, by their terms, mandate spending.18"

Now, show me where Obama was standing behind this extortion, or blow it out your ass...

It's coming out of his ass.

Where's your links?

“Rather than supporting Ukraine’s reforms and working to root out corruption, corrupt actors within the Prosecutor-General’s Office are making things worse by openly and aggressively undermining reform,” Pyatt said in the September 24 speech.

I don't know why I provide links, you're just going to come with some stupid excuse to ignore them.

“Rather than supporting Ukraine’s reforms and working to root out corruption, corrupt actors within the Prosecutor-General’s Office are making things worse by openly and aggressively undermining reform,” Pyatt said in the September 24 speech.

I don't know why I provide links, you're just going to come with some stupid excuse to ignore them.

Barack Obama said that Ukraine was achieving the goals that were required to get the loan guarantees.
Hard Stop.
Biden used this opportunity to enrich himself and his family by getting Shokin fired.
Biden was rogue.
Biden was not following official Obama administration policy.
The end.

Will anything happen because Biden went rogue, probably not.
Democrats are not subject to the same penalties for breaking US law as non-Democrats.

Barack Obama said that Ukraine was achieving the goals that were required to get the loan guarantees.
Hard Stop.
Just stop. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just another one of the uninformed right wing media drones.

Still not a single link....Why is that?
You skipped right over it.

You're not really firing on all cylinders today, are you.

we then have the position that a POTUS may NOT impound funds appropriated by Congress with out Congressional approval.
Tell that to RayGun and his loan guarantees to Saddam Hussein during his war with Iran. You just don't understand that Congress has already approved the presidents power with regards to loan guarantees and foreign policy do you? Whereas the military aid Donnie was illegally holding up required Congressional appropriation. If they try that line on impeachment the Democrats will crush them, not that it matters to the faithful. It's nothing but propaganda hatched when it became apparent that Joe Biden was the leading candidate against the Trumpybear's reign in 2019.

Different programs have different rules. Some give the executive more discretion than others.

When Trump held up funding to Ukraine in 2019 for no discernable reason, he broke the law.

Furthermore, the Obama administration never actually held up the loan guarantee.

Tell that to RayGun and his loan guarantees to Saddam Hussein during his war with Iran. You just don't understand that Congress has already approved the presidents power with regards to loan guarantees and foreign policy do you? Whereas the military aid Donnie was illegally holding up required Congressional appropriation. If they try that line on impeachment the Democrats will crush them, not that it matters to the faithful. It's nothing but propaganda hatched when it became apparent that Joe Biden was the leading candidate against the Trumpybear's reign in 2019.
LOL, What a sad, triggered individual you are...This is about Biden accepting Bribes from Burisma to have the prosecutor looking into them, fired...Not about Reagan, or Trump....

Biden Took the bribe, and you can't defend it with ANYTHING that shows that Obama wanted Shokin fired, so you lash out with name calling of former Republican leaders in a sad attempt to deflect....

Just accept your loss here, Fool...

Different programs have different rules. Some give the executive more discretion than others.

When Trump held up funding to Ukraine in 2019 for no discernable reason, he broke the law.

Furthermore, the Obama administration never actually held up the loan guarantee.
Yes, I can tell I am over the target when you start deflecting to Trump whataboutism...

I asked a simple question....That was for any of you idiots to show me where it was either Congress's, or Obama's policy to have Shokin fired...

Not one of you can do it...The only thing you can do is say it was, (as if we'd believe you) and deflect "But Trump"......GTFOH!

Forum List

Back