Why it’s time for LGB to divorce T and Q

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
They better do something soon, or they'll eventually need to create a new alphabet.

A standup comic named Paul Elia joked to an audience in Los Angeles last month about the newfangled Pride flag, which has in recent years replaced the better-known “rainbow flag” at many LGBT events in America.

“It has like six additional colors that represent the transgender and nonbinary community,” Elia enthused. “They had gay Pride outside my house, and I was watching everybody . . . waving it around . . . And then I saw some people with the old gay flag. Is that, like, the gay confederacy,” Elia asked. “What if there’s a gay civil war?”

Look if only non-pervs have the idea of pervesion, you have to wonder whether people go trans because they know already that they are perverted.
If you listen to de-transers you understand:

The detransitioners offer devastating testimony​

Biden has attacked people like this. Can you imagine what a horrible man he must be, You can almost think Hunter is what you get from such a father.

“I used to believe that I was born in the wrong body,” Chloe Cole told members of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution and Limited Government. “And the adults in my life, whom I trusted, affirmed my belief, and this caused me lifelong, irreversible harm.”

“I speak to you today as a victim of one of the biggest medical scandals in the history of the United States of America,” Cole went on. “I speak to you in the hope that you will have the courage to bring the scandal to an end and ensure that other vulnerable teenagers, children and young adults, don’t go through what I went through.”

They are a microcosm of Democrat political strategy: Convince disparate groups that share a common victimhood.

They better do something soon, or they'll eventually need to create a new alphabet.

Very good post. Yes, I don't give a damn if people are lesbian, gay, or bisexual as long as they keep it to themselves and act respectable, not indoctrinating children to be just like they are. But, all of the other letter people do need to be divorced from the people who are not really queer. The queers need to be gone.

Forum List

Back