Sep 21, 2009
he:

1) oversaw drug trafficking directly into the united states
2) directly funded a foreign terrorist group
3) violated the boland agreement in direct violation of law
4) lied to congress
5) admittedly destroyed evidence related to his previously listed crimes

He:

1) Wore a uniform before the congressional grilling, even though he had long ago ceased wearing it.

2) Took the blame for the malefactors upstream of him, most of whom ended up back in the White House.

3) Didn't snitch on the supposed executive and congressional overseers, who were asleep at the switch.

4) Gave the DEA and ATF lots to do.

Any more questions?

he:

1) oversaw drug trafficking directly into the united states
2) directly funded a foreign terrorist group
3) violated the boland agreement in direct violation of law
4) lied to congress
5) admittedly destroyed evidence related to his previously listed crimes

I often wonder why Reagan, who violated many laws and the Constitution, wasn't impeached over this..and Clinton was impeached over a blowjob.

Gotta love it.

congress was jealous, that clinton created more jobs than they did, but they were blowjobs.

Last edited:
I have never understood the conservative obsession with North. They even ran him for U.S. Senate in 94 and he would have won had John Warner not backed an independent candidate over him.

Most people forget that Ollie was given immunity for his testimony before Congress. Why was he given Immunity? Because the Dems who controlled Congress at the time wanted a show trial and figgered if they gave immunity to him he would roll over on their real target: Ronald Reagan. But of course he never did.

The convictions were vacated for just that reason and all Congress could say was: "Well, I guess we got to the bottom of that didn't we?"

You see now why Congress shouldn't be trusted to do ANYTHING right?

Herpaderp! :uhoh3:

Oliver North - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back