Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Mr. Jones, Feb 26, 2010.

1. CurveLight

CurveLight BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +316
    Why? You pissed off for living in that position while not getting the uniform and paycheque?

2. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    Online NewsHour Update: Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks -- October 29, 2004

October 29, 2004, 5:10pm EDT
    BIN LADEN ADMITS 9/11 RESPONSIBILITY, WARNS OF MORE ATTACKS

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

It was the first footage of bin Laden to appear in more than a year and came just days before voters head to the polls Tuesday after an extremely tight president race.

In the 18-minute tape, bin Laden, who appeared to be sitting or standing at a table against a neutral background, said: "Despite entering the fourth year after Sept. 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened."

Bin Laden said he thought of the method of attacking U.S. skyscrapers when he saw Israeli aircraft bombing tower blocks in Lebanon in 1982.

"We decided to destroy towers in America," he said. "God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind."

3. CMike

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    You are a douche bag.

4. CMike

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    NPR: America Responds - Osama bin Laden Videotape

Pentagon Releases Bin Laden Videotape
    U.S. Officials say Tape Links Him to Sept. 11 Attacks

Dec. 13, 2001 -- The Pentagon has released a videotape of Osama bin Laden, that it says provides additional evidence that the al Qaeda leader is responsible for the Sept. 11 terror attacks. Administration officials say the tape shows bin Laden had specific knowledge of when and where those attacks would occur before they took place.

Osama bin Laden, at right, as seen on the videotape.

The videotape -- discovered in a private home in Jalalabad, Afghanistan -- shows a relaxed bin Laden discussing the attacks in Arabic with another man who appears to be a cleric. On the tape, bin Laden says he was pleasantly surprised by the amount of destruction caused at the World Trade Center; he only expected the top portion of the twin towers to collapse.

According to a translated transcript issued by the Pentagon, bin Laden says the attacks on the World Trade Center did more damage than expected. "...we calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower," he says, according to the transcript. "We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors. I was the most optimistic of them all. (...Inaudible...) due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only. This is all that we had hoped for."

Bin Laden also indicates on the tape that he knew of the attacks in advance. "We had notification since the previous Thursday that the event would take place that day," he says. "We had finished our work that day and had the radio on. It was 5:30 p.m. our time... Immediately, we heard the news that a plane had hit the World Trade Center. We turned the radio station to the news from Washington.

5. CMike

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    Osama Bin Laden Warns America - CBS News

Osama Bin Laden Warns America
    Terror Leader Admits For First Time That He Ordered 9/11 Attacks

(CBS/AP) Osama bin Laden, injecting himself into the campaign four days ahead of presidential elections, said in a videotape aired Friday that the United States can avoid another Sept. 11 attack if it stops threatening the security of Muslims.

Bin Laden said his followers have left alone countries that do not threaten Muslims.

"We fought you because we are free ... and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours," he said.

He said he was first inspired to attack the United States by the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon in which towers and buildings in Beirut were destroyed in the siege of the capital.

"While I was looking at these destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women," he said.

"God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind," he said.

Bin Laden suggested Bush was slow to react to the Sept. 11 attacks, giving the hijackers more time than they expected. At the time of the attacks, the president was listening to schoolchildren in Florida reading a book, an incident to which bin Laden referred.

"It never occurred to us that the commander-in-chief of the American armed forces would leave 50,000 of his citizens in the two towers to face these horrors alone," he said, referring to the number of people who worked at the World Trade Center.[/
    I]

6. CMike

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    Transcript of tape.

Transcript of Osama bin Laden video-taped "Message to Americans"

Osama bin Laden: But I am amazed at you. Although we have entered the fourth year after the events of 9/11, Bush is still practicing distortion and deception against you and he is still concealing the true cause from you. Consequentially, the motives for its reoccurrence still exist. I will tell you about the causes underlying these events and I will tell you the truth about the moments this decision was taken, to allow you to reflect.

I say to you, as Allah is my witness: We had not considered attacking the towers, but things reached the breaking point when we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon – then I got this idea.

The events that had a direct influence on me occurred in 1982, and the subsequent events, when the US permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon with the aid of the American sixth fleet.

In those critical moments, I was overwhelmed by ideas that are hard to describe, but they awakened a powerful impulse to reject injustice and gave birth to a firm resolve to punish the oppressors. As I was looking at those destroyed towers in Lebanon, I was struck by the idea of punishing the oppressor in the same manner and destroying towers in the US, to give it a taste of what we have tasted and to deter it from killing our children and

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. CMike

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    Curve you are still a douche bag.

8. CMike

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    Let me guess

1) The tape was forged

2) It was edited by the CIA

3) It was planted

4) You can't believe anything coming from the Bush/Cheney controlled Pentagon

5) It's all Bush's fault

Pick one or more please?

9. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +648
    You forgot the one that says;
    That's a corrupt translation, why didn't he say it in English?

10. Jay Canuck

Jay Canuck by Crom you'll pay!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +212

it figures that a stupid bitch that doesn't know how to use a phone wouldn't know the difference between Saudi Arabia and Iraq either:lol: