Why Isn't Anybody Asking The Obvious Question?

So you two think he's straight? Interesting.

Or maybe you just don't like the question.....

Why is that?

Why is it that you don't like the question, boys? Tell me... Tell us all why you don't like the question.

The grieving families of 149 victims would like to know.

I can see Peyote fielding 127 reports on this Thread as I type.

See ya in the Badlands, boys

So you two think he's straight? Interesting.

Or maybe you just don't like the question.....

Why is that?

Why is it that you don't like the question, boys? Tell me... Tell us all why you don't like the question.

The grieving families of 149 victims would like to know.

I can see Peyote fielding 127 reports on this Thread as I type.

See ya in the Badlands, boys
What he is doesn't matter, only why he did it, which we may never know.

While gays have been known to do some bizarre things in a breakup there is no evidence that Lubitz was gay. At least his girlfriend didn't think so.

So your theory is that homophobic persecution, discrimination, oppression, and hostility towards gays may have driven him into a depression that affected his actions?

Possibly.

That's one way of putting it.

The first question is; Do you think he was gay?

I honestly don't know.

There are reports he was living with a woman, but she can't be found.

There reports that he converted to Islam during his six month hiatus after going through flight training.

I don't know.

But I think ALL possible scenarios should be looked into

He was obviously insane. I read they found something of importance in his apartment but wouldn't reveal what it was, but it was not a suicide note

This thread is more retarded than the threads suggesting the pilot was a Muslim.

Your most brilliant contribution to date.

Growth, at least.

Next, you might be able to actually tell us what you think you might be thinking.

If Lubitz WASN'T gay, I think it's important to get that question out of the way -- Pronto.

If he was, we have a right to know if he was just 'discovering' his sexuality and if it affected his mental health.

If he was just a normal heterosexual male depressed about -- Life in general, we have a right to know WHY he was still allowed to be behind the yoke of a Commercial Airliner.

Or, we should at least insist on being told when a Co-Pilot is undergoing extreme emotional duress....

"Good morning, passengers. I would like to tell you that your Co-Pilot is clinically depressed becaue he has just discovered that he's gay and isn't sure he wants to continue to live. Have a nice Flight."

How about that?

Or here's one, "Good afternoon passengers. I need to tell you that your Co-Pilot has been seeing a Psychiatrist for the last 5 years and is on medication that he hasn't been taking. Have a nice Flight"

dimocraps are just stupid

Forgot one, "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Trans Tequila Airways. Your Co-Pilot today is a recent convert to a suicidal faction of Islam. Have a nice trip"

most likely he was a gay muslim, does that cover all the bases?

Forum List

Back