Why is Washington Blue?

Washington State gives instate tuition to illegals and gives them driver's licenses. They don't check for citizenship when you register to vote so I think we have a heck of a lot of illegals that are voting. This could be why Gregoir won this time instead of Rossi.

I think Obama would have won regardless.
Actually they do check, my friend had to change her address this year and they made her go throug all the hoops so she could vote this year. And I have never heard about them giving driver licenses to illegals knowingly. YOu want to show a link for that! And the areas that have the higher populations of illegals were red, so I don't see your logic there.

Washington State gives instate tuition to illegals

Now that sucks, I grew up in Washington, went to college here and then moved out of state for 3 years. When I returned I needed to pay non-resident tuition for grad school at the UW and I am still paying off those loans, wonder if I can get a partial refund?:confused:

Did you see today where we were ranked fourth in government integrity.

Yes, another example of why our state is Awesome.

Now that sucks, I grew up in Washington, went to college here and then moved out of state for 3 years. When I returned I needed to pay non-resident tuition for grad school at the UW and I am still paying off those loans, wonder if I can get a partial refund?:confused:

Yes, another example of why our state is Awesome.
actually the instate tuition is still under debate, so they do not get it as of right now. And all I have to say is Againshelia going to go pick apples and grapes in central washington when it is 110 for min wage. Plus this time of year the numbers of illegals drops dramatically. My friend is a PA in Yakima and he told me about a week ago the number of illegals he has to deal with has already started to go down for the year due to the Apple season being over with.
And good luck with your partial refund!

Actually they do check, my friend had to change her address this year and they made her go throug all the hoops so she could vote this year. And I have never heard about them giving driver licenses to illegals knowingly. YOu want to show a link for that! And the areas that have the higher populations of illegals were red, so I don't see your logic there.

When my son registered to vote, I asked. First they said, no they don't check for citizenship. When I raised cain over that, they said, well, the do check, randomly.

And yes, we do give driver's licenses to illegals, that was passed when Locke was governor.

And since illegals are the "hidden" population, how do you know which areas have the most of them?

Last edited:
When my son registered to vote, I asked. First they said, no they don't check for citizenship. When I raised cain over that, they said, well, the do check, randomly.

And yes, we do give driver's licenses to illegals, that was passed when Locke was governor.

And since illegals are the "hidden" population, how do you know which areas have the most of them?

We probably have illegal aliens in WA but I don’t think they significantly impact the quality of life here, I think we should open our borders and let anyone in who wants to work hard for the American dream. Most people here disagree with me but then, as WA doesn’t have an income tax and poor people are taxed on almost every dollar they earn here, what have we got to lose?

I do like Washington Xenophobia though as it is less racist than in other areas because that illegal is just as likely to be a white Russian, Korean, Chinese, Pakistani, Nigerian as he is to be Hispanic. So at least our Xenophobes aren’t necessarily racists.

We probably have illegal aliens in WA but I don’t think they significantly impact the quality of life here, I think we should open our borders and let anyone in who wants to work hard for the American dream. Most people here disagree with me but then, as WA doesn’t have an income tax and poor people are taxed on almost every dollar they earn here, what have we got to lose?

I do like Washington Xenophobia though as it is less racist than in other areas because that illegal is just as likely to be a white Russian, Korean, Chinese, Pakistani, Nigerian as he is to be Hispanic. So at least our Xenophobes aren’t necessarily racists.

Some hispanics told a friend of mine that he might as well leave town, as this was their town now. Our foodbank is overrun with immigrants, 90% immigrants at least, most of them Russian and Hispanic, very few asians.

One of the Russians takes the bread for her restaurant. My friend volunteers there and when she tried to stop her, the management told her to "stay out of it".

You bet they impact our lives. Once upon a time you could get an id card with a birthcertificate and a social security number, now they require 5 pieces of id and they give you 5 lists from which you can find that ID. I got so mad when I tried to get my autistic son an ID card when he turned 18 that I said, what does he have to provide if he's illegal? They answered "The same things". I brought back his disabled bus pass and they didn't want to accept that. Now, we had his birthcertificate, his SS#, his medicaid card, our insurance card with his name on it too, and his disabled bus pass and they still didn't want to give my son an ID. When they saw the look on my face, someone stepped in and said, "give it to him", otherwise, I would have taken my story to the papers. Now if he'd had a school ID, they would have accepted that, but you don't have to be legal to get a school ID. If he'd had a costco ID, they would have accepted that, but you don't have to be legal to get a costco ID. The truth is, that in making it legal for illegals to get driver's licenses, they've but a bigger burden on citizens.

Actually, the article says 9th. Virginia was 17th:

Washington
6.5%*
$0.36
$2.03
$0.26
11.1%
34.0%

Nevertheless, your link seems much more accurate. I was surprised that the MSN Money article has Arkansas rated as 32nd since the taxes are rather high here. Politicians are already talking about raising taxes here in Arkansas to take care of budget deficits. If a business has a deficit, do they raise the price of their products or do they cut spending? Most of the time, they can't raise the price of their products because of competition, but obviously the government doesn't have competition so that's what they do.
i think you missed that that list had it by year, if you look for 2008 is says WA is 35th

Some hispanics told a friend of mine that he might as well leave town, as this was their town now. Our foodbank is overrun with immigrants, 90% immigrants at least, most of them Russian and Hispanic, very few asians.

One of the Russians takes the bread for her restaurant. My friend volunteers there and when she tried to stop her, the management told her to "stay out of it".

You bet they impact our lives. Once upon a time you could get an id card with a birthcertificate and a social security number, now they require 5 pieces of id and they give you 5 lists from which you can find that ID. I got so mad when I tried to get my autistic son an ID card when he turned 18 that I said, what does he have to provide if he's illegal? They answered "The same things". I brought back his disabled bus pass and they didn't want to accept that. Now, we had his birthcertificate, his SS#, his medicaid card, our insurance card with his name on it too, and his disabled bus pass and they still didn't want to give my son an ID. When they saw the look on my face, someone stepped in and said, "give it to him", otherwise, I would have taken my story to the papers. Now if he'd had a school ID, they would have accepted that, but you don't have to be legal to get a school ID. If he'd had a costco ID, they would have accepted that, but you don't have to be legal to get a costco ID. The truth is, that in making it legal for illegals to get driver's licenses, they've but a bigger burden on citizens.

That sounds like an Idiot state worker to me, I remember getting my drivers license back in 198X and going with my passport, SSA card and my mother. The person behind the counter of the DOL desk told me a Passport wasn’t enough and asked if I had a birth certificate (I was born overseas so no go) or a school ID.

Now, the pathetic ASB card my school issued could be made at a Kinko’s so why on earth would they take that over a Passport. Anyway, we went home, my mom collected her birth certificate, passport, DOD ID, SSA Card and we went in again. The person at the counter then said my passport was all we needed!

Oh yes, Washington suffers from the same knuckle dragging state employees that everyone else does.

Giving the fact that central washington has a larger agruiculture economy and if you go there it is pretty apparent who the majority of the population is that could give you a pretty good idea. And as for the driver licenes for illegals would you rather they drove without a licenes? And have no way to track them? Wouldn't that mean they were less of a hidden population?
Why don't you show me number where these illegals were voting in high numbers and for Gregroir?

Giving the fact that central washington has a larger agruiculture economy and if you go there it is pretty apparent who the majority of the population is that could give you a pretty good idea. And as for the driver licenes for illegals would you rather they drove without a licenes? And have no way to track them? Wouldn't that mean they were less of a hidden population?
Why don't you show me number where these illegals were voting in high numbers and for Gregroir?

There's more building in the cities. Illegal Aliens have taken over the construction industry.

As for showing you the numbers, I can't, since they don't check for citizenship, there are no numbers of those that don't have citizenship registering to vote.

There was an illegal live on CNN saying "We vote too". I think that should be proof enough.

There's more building in the cities. Illegal Aliens have taken over the construction industry.

As for showing you the numbers, I can't, since they don't check for citizenship, there are no numbers of those that don't have citizenship registering to vote.

There was an illegal live on CNN saying "We vote too". I think that should be proof enough.
One person is proof enough?
And as for Washington I would still say the larger numbers are in central washington, have you not been there lately? As someone who has family in the contruction business and live in Spokane, I can tell you there are few who are in construction here but not large numbers. I also work somewhere where the majority are lower income and I am still not seeing the large numbers that you do in central washington or lower central washington. Go to Yakima, the Tri Cities, Brewster, Omak even, Moses Lake, any of those cities and it will prove my point. Then look at the map for the governor's race, the only places that were blue were the west side over by Seattle and Olympia and a small pocket in SPokane the rest was red.
Yes there is a large Russian population here but a good number of them are legal plus the majority do not tend to vote!

If its any consolation, with the housing industry as it is, those ilegals will probobly be heading home soon.

If its any consolation, with the housing industry as it is, those ilegals will probobly be heading home soon.
Yeah really plus it is winter, worry about it in the spring time! My brother owns a contruction company and for his bitch guys he usually hires felons but legal ones because they are the only ones who will do the job. I worked for him for a couple of days this summer to earn some extra money for Tom Petty and a trip to vancouver, and I can say there is a reason why felons and illegals are the only ones who will do the job.

Yeah really plus it is winter, worry about it in the spring time! My brother owns a contruction company and for his bitch guys he usually hires felons but legal ones because they are the only ones who will do the job. I worked for him for a couple of days this summer to earn some extra money for Tom Petty and a trip to vancouver, and I can say there is a reason why felons and illegals are the only ones who will do the job.

Knowing two Americans who've been laid off from the contruction industry gives the lie to your statement.

Forum List

Back