Why is Trump getting involved in Venezuela?

Because they have oil. Oil is still valuable.

I was watching Marco Rubio and other Republicans talking about keeping Venezuela democratic and talking about protecting voting rights and having a government that works for the people.

And I nearly spewed.

Remember, Republicans indulge in voter suppression all across the country.

Republicans have been fingered in Election Fraud.

Republicans are racist. That can't be denied.

Republicans work for billionaires, not for the good of the country.

So when Republicans give reasons like freedom and voting rights and so on, right away, you have to understand they are lying. Because they don't believe in any of those things.

How do we know? They tell us. While they lie all the time, they don't lie every time. Sometimes, if it fits in with their character, you can figure out when they are telling the truth and when they aren't telling the truth.

Here is a Republican telling the truth:
DxkXq6pWwAAVr6l.jpg

So the question becomes, Why exactly are Republicans getting involved in Venezuela?
Why did Obama start a war with Libya? Syria?

I was watching Marco Rubio and other Republicans talking about keeping Venezuela democratic and talking about protecting voting rights and having a government that works for the people.

And I nearly spewed.

So when Republicans give reasons like freedom and voting rights and so on, right away, you have to understand they are lying. Because they don't believe in any of those things.

How do we know? They tell us. While they lie all the time, they don't lie every time. Sometimes, if it fits in with their character, you can figure out when they are telling the truth and when they aren't telling the truth.

DxkXq6pWwAAVr6l.jpg

So the question becomes, Why exactly are Republicans getting involved in Venezuela?
Obama was deceptive about things that mattered.

The current Leftist fashion is to take every misstatement or memory lapse or optimistic estimate or example of harmless hyperbole of the President's as a lie.

This programs the shum dits to falsely believe DJT is a liar about important things.

And they falsely accuse Trump of lying in order to cover for the REAL lies and the self serving lies and the lies by Barack Obama which helped him gain the presidency and push his policies on us under false pretenses.

Obama really told lies which were personally helpful to him and genuinely harmful to America or Americans.

Obama SHOULD have been stopped at several stages before being sworn in.

THAT is why it was important to stop him no matter what.

And our nation is STILL paying for his deceptions.

Obama is behind ALL OF THIS bull crap against Trump.

WHY?

Because if Hillary is indicted, it will lead directly to an indictment of Obama for at least one of the felonies she would be indicted for.

Obama is behind all of this.

All of it.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Lol, "but...but...but... Obama!"

Our president cares about the poor suffering people of Venezuela

That is why he wants to take their oil revenue and give it to the Capitalists

And I nearly spewed.

DxkXq6pWwAAVr6l.jpg

The current Leftist fashion is to take every misstatement or memory lapse or optimistic estimate or example of harmless hyperbole of the President's as a lie.

This programs the shum dits to falsely believe DJT is a liar about important things.

And they falsely accuse Trump of lying in order to cover for the REAL lies and the self serving lies and the lies by Barack Obama which helped him gain the presidency and push his policies on us under false pretenses.

Obama really told lies which were personally helpful to him and genuinely harmful to America or Americans.

WHY?

Because if Hillary is indicted, it will lead directly to an indictment of Obama for at least one of the felonies she would be indicted for.

All of it.

I’m curious, how did this become about Obama? Obama hasn’t been president for years.

Our president cares about the poor suffering people of Venezuela

That is why he wants to take their oil revenue and give it to the Capitalists
Oh, he’s trying to unload it. Makes sense!

And I nearly spewed.

DxkXq6pWwAAVr6l.jpg

Yeah.....right.....

tenor.gif

The case, of course, gains some salience considering they made one Elliott Abrams, of "naw, them massacres down there weren't all that bad" and "Iran-Contra" fame, special envoy to Venezuela.

I'm sure Venezuelans can't wait to experience what that man has in store for them.

Okay, I found one assertion in that posting that actually might be true.
It'll be similar to that scumbag "Poppy" when he bombed hell out of Panama to get one zit faced dirtbag. I'da gone down and popped a cap in his ass for $50K and nobody else would have even heard it gp off.
Gotta have the my dick is bigger than yours. The amerkun way. Like Trumps button being bigger than rocket mans.
One cruise missile on rocket mans waterbed and the rest of those idiots would be killing each other to see who got top spot after the flames went out.

Last edited:

And I nearly spewed.

DxkXq6pWwAAVr6l.jpg

WHY?

All of it.

This directly came from Hannity hand book.

How and what charge you suggest against Hillary?
Why and how come Trump and his cronies has not launch any charges or investigation against Hillary?

And yes Trump is list and total moron.

What’s the point of getting involved in Venezuela?

Forum List

Back