Why Is There No Video Evidence Of This Picture?

Our MSM is so Twisted they won't even call out Brian Williams for saying one thing and clearly doing the Same Thing To GW Bush ~~

NBC's Brian Williams Shocked at Jan Brewer's Finger Pointing, But...
ZOMG!! Too funny!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif

What a case of false equivelancy! You RepubliCON$ are really good for that shat.

How many of you rabid Hard-RWers are still waiting for video evidence of WMDs?

.....Hmmmmmm!?!?!???

Ah so photographic and eyewitnesses aren't enough?

You believe what? Governor Jan "The Butcher" Brewer (With two bodies under her belt) admitted to the altercation. And she had a "letter" in her hand ready to be confrontational with the President.

Photos can be photoshopped.

I'm just curious why the videos don't show what happened.

In all honesty, I don't trust the media. They will do anything....ANYTHING to help Obama get reelected.

Last edited:

You believe what? Governor Jan "The Butcher" Brewer (With two bodies under her belt) admitted to the altercation. And she had a "letter" in her hand ready to be confrontational with the President.

yes, she should have approached him on her knees with her eyes averted, in deference to muslim tradition.

Or maybe with a syringe in hand ready to take him out.

Hell, I'm still waiting for the video evidence of somebody being spat on

:eusa_shhh:

I am still waiting for Jan or anybody else for that matter to slap that arrogant condesending look off Barry's fucking mug.

254060280-25162530.jpg

Every video of this meeting cuts away to a shot behind his limo before this pic was taken. Why????

Raw Video: Tense Exchange Between Obama, Brewer - YouTube

Obama's war of words with governor - YouTube

Webcast: Jan Brewer and President Obama - YouTube

The press has gone viral over this. They're using the race-card to attack Jan Brewer when in fact the whole exchange was instigated by Obama.

Didn't know disagreeing with Obama was a racial Issue, I would have thought it was a human issue. Looks like the media is a bunch of racists for playing the race card.

yes, she should have approached him on her knees with her eyes averted, in deference to muslim tradition.

Or maybe with a syringe in hand ready to take him out.

Really? You want her to "take out" the president?

You've gotta fucking be kidding me.........some "patriot" you are.

Forum List

Back