Why....is....the....president.......

OOOOOoooooo!

New Scandal!

Talk Slow-gate!

(I think he's talking slow cause he wants the Right wing to have a better chance of understanding him....but that's IMO)
Look Butch, my boy......You have but one question to answer.....Which one of the following idiotic liberal morons is actually YOU?

The old white DUDE with the grey hair or, the young white DUDE who's losing his hair?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

I hope the President talked slow enough for you....but maybe he needed to draw pictures too? (thus many on this thread having a need for drawings, pictures, and smilies)

BTW...you don't have to always sign your posts for us. We know who you are.
Pffft, yeah right!

Now, answer the question Butch, my boy......Which one of those idiotic liberal dudes is YOU?

Look Butch, my boy......You have but one question to answer.....Which one of the following idiotic liberal morons is actually YOU?

The old white DUDE with the grey hair or, the young white DUDE who's losing his hair?
YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

I hope the President talked slow enough for you....but maybe he needed to draw pictures too? (thus many on this thread having a need for drawings, pictures, and smilies)

BTW...you don't have to always sign your posts for us. We know who you are.
Pffft, yeah right!

Now, answer the question Butch, my boy......Which one of those idiotic liberal dudes is YOU?

Wait! You think I know them? I thought they were YOUR butt buddies.

Hey skook, tell us again how we should look back and give W credit for the war but NOT look back and give him "credit" for the horrible economy??

LOL Got to love the blatant hypocrisy of some of these right wingers.

Simple answer for a simple question asked by a simple person....

Obama took action and "changed the course" in regard to the economy...action that cost us 800 Billion. So now he owns it. That was his choice.

Obama did not change the course of the war and followed to a tee exactly what Bush was doing. SO the outcome is based on Bush's strategy....and Bush gets credit for the strategy and Obama gets credit for keeping with it.

Jeez...are you really so partisan that you rewaly can not see the difference?

Hey skook, tell us again how we should look back and give W credit for the war but NOT look back and give him "credit" for the horrible economy??

Obama took action and "changed the course" in regard to the economy...action that cost us 800 Billion. So now he owns it. That was his choice.

Obama did not change the course of the war and followed to a tee exactly what Bush was doing. SO the outcome is based on Bush's strategy....and Bush gets credit for the strategy and Obama gets credit for keeping with it.

Owned...

Not that I agreed with the wars.

So your spin is to claim that the recent withdrawal of our troops and everything to date since W left office was done so according to bush's plan?? care to prove that assertion?? The SOFA that bush signed had only two dates in it concerning our withdrawal from iraq and that was the jun 30, 2009 withdrawal of combat forces from iraqi cities and the dec 31, 2011 final withdrawal of all of our forces from iraqi territory. So please support your spin.

Face it, you've got nothing which is why you can only make unsubstantiated claims.

Either way, to claim that we can't look back to hold W accountable for a recession that began on his watch because he is no longer president even as you choose to look back and try to give w credit for the success in iraq in spite of the fact that he is NO longer president is quite hypocritcal and your spin does nothing to change that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back