Why....is....the....president.......

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
.......speaking.......right........about.......the.......economy.......now.......for.......over......one........hour.........and......putting.......a.....period.........after.......every......word???????

because he is at a press conference and is using................

A TELEPROMPTER:eek::eek::eek: ( wheres the mouth agape smiley guy gone to??)

ANyway.......has anybody been listening to this? Its incoherent..........and the word from the media is the teleprompter is going to slow!!!!:oops:

Im just laughing thinking about how Bush got hammered for his use of the English language!!!

So........whats up with the drunken like presentation today???

Hey skook, tell us again how we should look back and give W credit for the war but NOT look back and give him "credit" for the horrible economy??

LOL Got to love the blatant hypocrisy of some of these right wingers.

.......speaking.......right........about.......the.......economy.......now.......for.......over......one........hour.........and......putting.......a.....period.........after.......every......word???????

because he is at a press conference and is using................

A TELEPROMPTER:eek::eek::eek: ( wheres the mouth agape smiley guy gone to??)

ANyway.......has anybody been listening to this? Its incoherent..........and the word from the media is the teleprompter is going to slow!!!!:oops:

Im just laughing thinking about how Bush got hammered for his use of the English language!!!

So........whats up with the drunken like presentation today???

has anybody been listening to this? Its incoherent

Why are you surprised? His whole presidency has been incoherent. He's been acting like a drunk on a power trip.

Hey skook, tell us again how we should look back and give W credit for the war but NOT look back and give him "credit" for the horrible economy??

Smith............as usual..............and Ive been saying it for years............you have the political IQ of a small soap dish. Nobody cares about the blame game anymore, in fact, only the k00ks dont notice that these days, whenever Obama opens up his mouth with the blame game, the poll #'s go down another point ( down to 41% as of yesterday by the way:funnyface:)

The other thing is, most of the fringe on this board missed a meeting someplace along the way. The majority of people cant fcukking stand the person who passes the buck, especially when they are in a leaderhip role. The polls are saying very clearly, "We want a leader.......not a whiner!!!".

The fringe on this board will continue the OCD "blatant hipocracy" shit forever, but it doesnt matter anymore. Dont take my word for it however............take a gandor over to RCP and check the polls ( preferrably the non-far lefty ones ). Its a fcukking train wreck for this guy..................shit...........not ONE Democrat is even mentioning health care in their re-election bids.................

Like I said s0n.................you have the political IQ of a handball.:tomato:

EDIT>>> ps............for the curious peeking in on here, go take a look at any bar graph of the economy from 2000 to 2006..........strong growth and unemployment aroound 4% to 5%. Then the Democrats took over congress in 2006 and the whole economy went into the shitter!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:<<<EDIT

Last edited:
He can't even answer questions without a teleprompter. Obviously, he is just parroted prepared remarks.

Contrast that with how Christie handles questions:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkuTm-ON904]Chris Christie Responds to Whiney Teacher[/ame]

PS..........in the press conference, the president had not one single answer as to why his economy has failed besides blaming George Bush!!!
Should we really be surprised skook?

Seriously, this is the most thin skinned president in history. Never have we seen such a whiney lil' pissant like this guy.

"They talk about me like a dog"......"Boohoohoo"

You NEVER heard whiney shit like this come from Bush.

It's time Obama grows a fucking pair. Time he steps up and admit this is now his economy. It became HIS economy the second he signed that farce of a stimulus bill. Time he steps up and admits he doesn't have a clue. Time to step up and admit that he's a failure on so many levels.

Look at the dem's skook. They are running away from him, like running from a forest fire. Look at how many don't want his inept ass anywhere near them. Have you seen some of the ads the dem's are now running in a desperate attempt to get re-elected. How many of them are saying not to lump me in with this guy?

Like Dick Morris said in an interview last night. All a republican candidate has to do to win is simply point out that their opposing candidate supported the healthcare bill. Supported the stimulus.

53 days buddy!.....53 days until this inept president is officially deemed a lame duck....53 days until the insanity ends......53 days until the shoving of asinine unpopular BS down the throats of this great country's citizens ends once and for all!

PS..........in the press conference, the president had not one single answer as to why his economy has failed besides blaming George Bush!!!

Seriously, this is the most thin skinned president in history. Never have we seen such a whiney lil' pissant like this guy.

It's time Obama grows a fucking pair. Time he steps up and admit this is now his economy. It became HIS economy the second he signed that farce of a stimulus bill. Time he steps up and admits he doesn't have a clue. Time to step up and admit that he's a failure on so many levels.

Look at the dem's skook. They are running away from him, like running from a forest fire. Look at how many don't want his inept ass anywhere near them. Have you seen some of the ads the dem's are now running in a desperate attempt to get re-elected. How many of them are saying not to lump me in with this guy?

Like Dick Morris said in an interview last night. All a republican candidate has to do to win is simply point out that their opposing candidate supported the healthcare bill. Supported the stimulus.

53 days buddy!.....53 days until this inept president is officially deemed a lame duck....53 days until the insanity ends......53 days until the shoving of asinine unpopular BS down the throats of this great country's citizens ends once and for all!

Wicked bro..............how much do you love this Christie guy????!!!!!!!!!!!

I like him, buddy....like him a lot!

Hell. If I were a Dem I wouldn't admit to supporting that bs HC bill either and I sure as hell wouldn't want OL'BO anywhere near my campaign.

Funny what a difference 18 months can make.

Oh Wait. I forgot. Its still all Bush's fault. LOL

Hey buddy.....Did ya' see ol' Hillary bitchslap Obama about the debt and national security?

I'm LMAO!

She's been keeping her trap shut. Now it appears she's slowly peeling off the gloves. That sense of entitlement is yet again creeping into her very being......And you know damn good and well ol' William Jethro is whispering in her ear, "We're gonna get that boy. Yep, we're gonna get that BOY but good!"

Fuckin' LMAO as these liberal clowns begin to eat their own!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Smith............as usual..............and Ive been saying it for years............you have the political IQ of a small soap dish. Nobody cares about the blame game anymore, in fact, only the k00ks dont notice that these days, whenever Obama opens up his mouth with the blame game, the poll #'s go down another point ( down to 41% as of yesterday by the way:funnyface:)

The other thing is, most of the fringe on this board missed a meeting someplace along the way. The majority of people cant fcukking stand the person who passes the buck, especially when they are in a leaderhip role. The polls are saying very clearly, "We want a leader.......not a whiner!!!".

The fringe on this board will continue the OCD "blatant hipocracy" shit forever, but it doesnt matter anymore. Dont take my word for it however............take a gandor over to RCP and check the polls ( preferrably the non-far lefty ones ). Its a fcukking train wreck for this guy..................shit...........not ONE Democrat is even mentioning health care in their re-election bids.................

Like I said s0n.................you have the political IQ of a handball.:tomato:

EDIT>>> ps............for the curious peeking in on here, go take a look at any bar graph of the economy from 2000 to 2006..........strong growth and unemployment aroound 4% to 5%. Then the Democrats took over congress in 2006 and the whole economy went into the shitter!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:<<<EDIT

So if people can't stand people who pass the buck then why did the right vote TWICE for bush after he blaimed clinton and claiming he inherited a recession? Or how about how the right went out of their way to blame clinton for 9/11 even thought the final planning stages and the event itself happened on W's watch?? The right is full of hypocrites who pass the buck anytime that they think they can so please don't be so dishonest and pretend otherwise.

However, the point is that it is hypocritical to claim that we can;t look back to give W "credit" for the economy even as you try toa rgue that we SHOULD look back and give W "credit" for the war.

Thanks for furthermore exposing your hypocrisy as you continue that trend.

BTW since you usually put very little credence into what democrats say why try to put so much credence into what they put in or exclude from their campaign ads?? BTW I don't see the proof that not ONE demcorat is even mentioning the healthcare bill and it's not as if you can prove a negative so let's just list that as your unproven OPINION.

P.S. whose budget was still in effect in 2006?? Whose policies and bills passed diod not magically disappear as soon as they lost power?? Whose failure to act on freddie and fannie even though they "knew" the problem existed and led to the crisis?? What other factors could have possibly led to the ceconomic crisis besides your failed attempt to blindly lay it all at the feet of the dems??

Last edited:

So if people can't stand people who pass the buck then why did the right vote TWICE for bush after he blaimed clinton and claiming he inherited a recession? Or how about how the right went out of their way to blame clinton for 9/11 even thought the final planning stages and the event itself happened on W's watch?? The right is full of hypocrites who pass the buck anytime that they think they can so please don't be so dishonest and pretend otherwise.

However, the point is that it is hypocritical to claim that we can;t look back to give W "credit" for the economy even as you try toa rgue that we SHOULD look back and give W "credit" for the war.

Thanks for furthermore exposing your hypocrisy as you continue that trend.

BTW since you usually put very little credence into what democrats say why try to put so much credence into what they put in or exclude from their campaign ads?? BTW I don't see the proof that not ONE demcorat is even mentioning the healthcare bill and it's not as if you can prove a negative so let's just list that as your unproven OPINION.

P.S. whose budget was still in effect in 2006?? Whose policies and bills passed diod not magically disappear as soon as they lost power?? Whose failure to act on freddie and fannie even though they "knew" the problem existed and led to the bubble bursting?? What other factors could have possibly led to the crash besides your failed attempt to blindly lay it all at the feet of the dems??

s0n..........it still goes back to the political IQ thing. You watch too much Olbermann s0n........
Like I said the other day, its 2010..............the Dems are damn near an extinction event. Mr and Mrs Smith couldnt give a rats ass about 2006...........or 2008 for that matter. The current government is viewed by America as a fcukking joke and soon enough, its going away.

We conservatives are the kings these days..............for now, the world view of you and your ilk is in the proverbial toilet.

knowingplane1-2.jpg

OOOOOoooooo!

New Scandal!

Talk Slow-gate!

(I think he's talking slow cause he wants the Right wing to have a better chance of understanding him....but that's IMO)
Look Butch, my boy......You have but one question to answer.....Which one of the following idiotic liberal morons is actually YOU?

The old white DUDE with the grey hair or, the young white DUDE who's losing his hair?
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8[/ame]
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

OOOOOoooooo!

New Scandal!

Talk Slow-gate!

(I think he's talking slow cause he wants the Right wing to have a better chance of understanding him....but that's IMO)
Look Butch, my boy......You have but one question to answer.....Which one of the following idiotic liberal morons is actually YOU?

The old white DUDE with the grey hair or, the young white DUDE who's losing his hair?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

I hope the President talked slow enough for you....but maybe he needed to draw pictures too? (thus many on this thread having a need for drawings, pictures, and smilies)

BTW...you don't have to always sign your posts for us. We know who you are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjerUGwGas]YouTube - President Obama Makes Opening Statement at Friday Press Conference[/ame]

Wow, does this man understand ANYTHING about the economy?

Tax credits to get small business to HIRE MORE... TO DO WHAT WHEN PEOPLE ARE BUYING/SPENDING LESS... Did this man go to school at the University of Fraggle Rock or wtf?

New Topics

Forum List

Back