Why is the media so liberal?

You mean like googling a couple of quick articles and copy and pasting them rather than providing your own argument?

People who copy / paste their entire argument only prove to me even more that I am fighting a losing battle here not because of the logic, but simply because you just don't get it, nor will you ever.

Not worth the time, as you've made abundantly clear.

and what have you done? made statements and avoid the issue when asked to substantiate them. yeah, that is soooo much better. and then you use petty insults. yeah, you really are setting a high bar

and what have you done? made statements and avoid the issue when asked to substantiate them. yeah, that is soooo much better. and then you use petty insults. yeah, you really are setting a high bar

My bar is plenty high. My bar = my own arguments based on my own research and logic, not whatever someone ELSE has written in some article that I can do a google search for and copy / paste straight to you without having to provide any of my own thoughts.

The problem with internet arguments is that most of those (like yourself) who argue tend to think that "substantiating" their argument automatically means they have to provide 40 googled articles. Substantiating your claim means proving you know what you're talking about. So far, none of what I've said has been disproven, whereas you...haven't actually said something that was your own thought yet, so I guess in that regard, you CAN'T be wrong.

Pretty easy to be right when you never offer your own thoughts. Quick, google another article that says you did think for yourself!

And I'll bet CNN and MSNBC forgot to mention that not even one of Barney Franks 12 member Banking Committee members, voted FOR the Pelosi's bailout....yet the Republicans get blamed...truely amazing....

Minor correction. There are 37 Democrats on the House banking committee. 12 of them did not vote for it.

Further, Nancy gave 16 Dems permission not to vote for it.

If the media truly has a liberal bias, that must say something about the conservative philosophy::eusa_whistle:

I don't agree with the bill. I don't think we need it. But read the damn facts.

The Dems delivered more votes that they told the Pubs they would to pass the bill. The Pubs, who's feeling were hurt by big mean Nancy, delivered less than they promised. Their leadership, to include McBumbles, failed to carry out their promise. And this was after McFain said he was the man responsible for its passage.:eusa_liar:

If the media truly has a liberal bias, that must say something about the conservative philosophy::eusa_whistle:

The Dems delivered more votes that they told the Pubs they would to pass the bill. The Pubs, who's feeling were hurt by big mean Nancy, delivered less than they promised. Their leadership, to include McBumbles, failed to carry out their promise. And this was after McFain said he was the man responsible for its passage.:eusa_liar:

I don't understand why everyone's upset that this bill didn't pass. It was nothing but a band-aid being placed on a gaping wound. How many of you think a band-aid would save you if you had a tree trunk impaled through your stomach? That's where we're at with this bill.

Pelosi showed a COMPLETE crisis of leadership yesterday. She had a mission, deliver a majority of people voting for this bill. She had a secondary mission (mostly political) make sure a majority of Repubs vote for the bill.

So what does she do? Something that doesn't happen much, the Speaker rarely takes to the well on a debate. But She did. So how was she going to use this rare event? Did she go down and cajole the members of both parties to do the "right" thing and vote for the bill? Nope. Did she offer a little sugar to people she knew she was having a hard time rounding up? Nope.

Instead, she thought the best thing to do was to jam her partisan thumb squarely in the the eye of the people she needed votes from. There were some that weren't that thrilled with voting for this thing in the first place and all they needed was a reason not to do it. Well Nancy sure gave them one. The Dems whining about Pubs not voting for it is just stupid. They are betting on people not seeing through their charade. Nancy failed in both her missions. She has to be the worst Speaker of the House EVER!! She's as bad a Speaker as Carter was a president.

Lol.
She's always been horrible.
One wonders what goes through the minds of the people who decide these things. In her case, she either has something on everyone, has more money than everyone, or gives BJs right and left.

I like how liberals are trying to blame the failure of the bill's passing on MCCAIN, who voted for the bill and had nothing to do with convincing any of the no votes, while simultaneously skirting around Pelosi's failure as the leader of the House to secure the votes, and in fact playing a very direct role in creating so many no votes.

You can bet your ass that if it was a Republican House speaker who did what Pelosi did, and the bill failed, the libs would be pissing and moaning for years about it.

They're pissing and moaning on the inside. THey're watching their house of cards collapse.....

No shit, Sherlock....Obama wasn't a fuckin' Senator to vote on anything then Sonny....

Are you a moron ?

Talk about VP's...? Tell us how smart Biden is....considering the quotes I posted...he agreed with GW on Saddam and Iraq 100%.......and he's the empty suit's foreign policy expert....what a joke...he and Palin ought to agree on foreign policy ...

Indeed, he wasn't n the senate yet.. Which, AGAIN, is a major selling point.

and yes, I'd put Biden in the ring with Palin all day long.. You'll see what that looks like this Thursday.

mustard and sarin gas, manufactured back in the early 90's. not really what i would consider a weapon of 'mass destruction.' but thats just an interpretation issue. did we find any of the really dangerous things bush warned about like the mobile labs? or that they were actively producing more weapons? or substantiate the al queda connection? i dont recall hearing that we have, but i could be mistaken.

but to the OP, i dont know why much of the MSM has a liberal slant. ownership directive, maybe?

We can post websites all day that say we did find WMD's or we didn't, so I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

THATS the degraged fucking mustard gas that is in no way shape or fucking form the reason we went into iraq.

HEY, STONER! I'm waiting...

Just FYi, your liberal congreeman voted to go to war also... you forgot about that huh...

So I guess the conclusion is the reason the media is liberal is because we didn't find WMD's... doesn't make sense to me but ok.

what do you consider a "big" media channel KMAN?

fox?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV_h-XwchkY]YouTube - Fox News: Weatherman Bill Ayers Was Obama's "Mentor"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLScGUJ7zNI]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Interviews Obama: His Association's. Part 3[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmoScodDCcM]YouTube - Obama on Fox about Jeremiah Wright, Trinity UCC[/ame]

MSNBC?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t4glqu9OfM]YouTube - Barack Obama is linked to Terrorist William Ayers[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk3Rra3CgMA]YouTube - MSNBC: Barack Obama on former pastor Jeremiah Wright[/ame]

ABC?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NupPzjvXEhY]YouTube - Obama/Rezko[/ame]

CNN?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgIzax66YF0]YouTube - Barack Obama - Pennsylvania - Bill Ayers Rev. Wright Effect[/ame]

CLTV?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl-P1-2OKEM]YouTube - Barack Obama - The Cult Continues - Tony Rezko[/ame]

I challenge you to find MAINSTREAM media networks talking about the INTERNET rumor that Trig wasn't Sarah Palin's child. as for the banning books, that a legitimate issue if it turned out to be true.[/QUOTE]

Ok, let me rephrase it... It may have come up in the MSM but why is it just let go? Isn't being connectied to a terrorist a big issue? Do you think if McCain was connected to a terrorist there would be more or less stories about it? Do you think they would dig as deep to find the truth behind Obama as they would with Mccain? If so that's fine. I'm just trying to get some answers.

And I'll bet CNN and MSNBC forgot to mention that not even one of Barney Franks 12 member Banking Committee members, voted FOR the Pelosi's bailout....yet the Republicans get blamed...truely amazing....

This is what I am talking about. They are quick to point out that the Republicans killed the bailout but there were 91 Democrats who voted against it as well so why aren't they blamed?

I'm just trying to understand why.

Who is blaming the republicans? As a fairly liberal person, I am as a matter of fact praising them. Along with the Democrats who stopped them.

Besides that, the US stated three reasons for going to war in irak, one was the WMD. That there were no substantial WMDs could be based on wishfull thinking and selective reading of intelligence. The second reason was that Sadam is a cruel dictator. Noone is going to dispute that. The alleged reason that Saddam had anything substantial to do with Al-Quaida was something noone outside the US ever bought.

This is what I am talking about. They are quick to point out that the Republicans killed the bailout but there were 91 Democrats who voted against it as well so why aren't they blamed?

I'm just trying to understand why.

Because the Republicans, right after the vote, came out and said "we switched our votes cause of the speech"

Because the Republicans got barely 1/3 to vote for the bill while Democrats got nearly 2/3.

Boehner said he had the votes, and he didn't. The Democratic leadership can't control Republicans.

I like how liberals are trying to blame the failure of the bill's passing on MCCAIN, who voted for the bill and had nothing to do with convincing any of the no votes, while simultaneously skirting around Pelosi's failure as the leader of the House to secure the votes, and in fact playing a very direct role in creating so many no votes.

You can bet your ass that if it was a Republican House speaker who did what Pelosi did, and the bill failed, the libs would be pissing and moaning for years about it.

You being retarded again? Do tell us how McCain voted for the bill in the House.

My bar is plenty high. My bar = my own arguments based on my own research and logic, not whatever someone ELSE has written in some article that I can do a google search for and copy / paste straight to you without having to provide any of my own thoughts.

The problem with internet arguments is that most of those (like yourself) who argue tend to think that "substantiating" their argument automatically means they have to provide 40 googled articles. Substantiating your claim means proving you know what you're talking about. So far, none of what I've said has been disproven, whereas you...haven't actually said something that was your own thought yet, so I guess in that regard, you CAN'T be wrong.

Pretty easy to be right when you never offer your own thoughts. Quick, google another article that says you did think for yourself!

and i cant wait for you to prove you know what youre talking about. i asked you a question, you dismissed it, i gave links which supported the question i asked. what have you done? claimed something, then refuse to support your claim. but keep pretending like youve actually proven something

Just FYi, your liberal congreeman voted to go to war also... you forgot about that huh...

So I guess the conclusion is the reason the media is liberal is because we didn't find WMD's... doesn't make sense to me but ok.

oh, It makes sense, mr mushroom cloud. It makes perfect sense.

Forum List

Back