Why is the left and Democrats have such visceral hatred with Trump?

The guy is basically the only way Hillary could win. If he actually was nominated...she will win.
Rubio or Cruz, take your pick would beat her.
If I was a Democrat I would be singing praises for Trump

Ted " I was born in Canada and my daddy was born in Cuba " Cruz would lose in a General Election no matter what any polls says right now. Cruz is nuttier than Trump to me, and Trump is not nuts but playing the fringers like a fine tune fiddle.

Also I do not dislike Trump and find him amusing but his supporters, well that is a different story seeing the majority of them are so naive to believe what Trump is selling.

I hope the GOP ditches Trump for Ted " I had a dual Citizenship until recently " Cruz and watch the Democrat Party win easily...

I would like to see Rand Paul run third party ( Libertarian ) while Trump or Cruz take the GOP nomination, and let see which political party garner more votes?

The guy is basically the only way Hillary could win. If he actually was nominated...she will win.
Rubio or Cruz, take your pick would beat her.
If I was a Democrat I would be singing praises for Trump
I don't hate Trump. I pity Republicans for wanting him as president.

With her past, Hillary should be unelectable. It's a sad state a party is in if they nominate some unethical, immoral person like Hillary. She belongs in jail.

Watch CNN this morning while I ate breakfast...the entire 15-20 minutes there was 3 stories.
They were all about Trump.
The left media cannot stop talking about him, they don't say a word about Hillary.

HAhaha...so I come home to eat lunch, and so far for 10 minutes right now - Trump...Trump...Trump

With her past, Hillary should be unelectable. It's a sad state a party is in if they nominate some unethical, immoral person like Hillary. She belongs in jail.
You mean the past Republicans created out of thin air? Name a so called scandal and I will name a scandal Republicans made up and failed at sticking.

Forum List

Back