Why is the head of the US Teacher's Union in Ukraine?

Randi Weingarten takes flak on social media for Ukraine trip as US schools struggle​

"The AFT was invited by the Ukrainian teachers union, the Trade Union of Education and Science Workers, to bear witness and call attention to the effects on children, families and educators and the impact of Russia’s attacks on democracy and democratic institutions,"

Randi Weingarten takes flak on social media for Ukraine trip as US schools struggle

I figure the AFT had money to launder, they are a dem union after all.

In Ukraine, kids got stuck with extended remote learning because of an actual war.

In America kids got stuck with extended remote learning largely due to Randi Weingarten and her ilk.

For the parents of school age children she should be Public Enemy #1.

Lol, yep take a government job and you no longer have any time of your own. Yep, that makes sense. Lol

Why is the head of the US Teacher's Union in Ukraine?​

"The AFT was invited by the Ukrainian teachers union, the Trade Union of Education and Science Workers, to bear witness and call attention to the effects on children, families and educators and the impact of Russia’s attacks on democracy and democratic institutions,"
Do you go to every party you're invited to attend?

Her union did irreparable damage to our schools and the children attending those schools. Personally, I believe that if she and her union cared one iota about the children, her butt would be here in the US of A, working on remedies to the catastrophe she caused.

But, that's just me.

Forum List

Back