Why is Ted Cruz afraid to debate Cenk Uygur?

Poor little far left drones can not handle it when they get punked!

Fact Check: No one who has ever heard Uygur thinks he is smart.

Then Ted Cruz showed why he could take on Uygur and Ocasio-Cortez in a debate and the moderator would have to invoke the mercy rule at about the ninety-second mark.
Cruz showed nothing by being a pussy. Everybody already knew he was.

Then Ted Cruz showed why he could take on Uygur and Ocasio-Cortez in a debate and the moderator would have to invoke the mercy rule at about the ninety-second mark.

Yes I know the far left can not handle it when they get owned!

Yes I know the far left can not handle it when they get owned!
Owned? :cuckoo:

I had to search his name. Lol. Holy crap! This kid is a loser. Had no idea that was his name. Love this video of him.

Last edited:
Didn't recognize the name did recognize him from the picture though saw a video on youtube of him and some of these other so called young turks losing it on election night.

God that whole damn group are racists and full of hate!

You all realize, I hope, that the more you call Cenk Uygur stupid the worse Rafael Cruz looks for running from him, don’t you?
Cent is an idiot, full of hate, I loved watching him get his ass kicked election night! What an asshole.

LMAO. Shapiro annihilated poor Cenk when they debated. He needs to step down in weight class and go after Teddy.
Then what’s Cruz afraid of? Seems like an easy win for a "conservative" like Rafael to strike a blow against Liberalism and show why it’s so horrible.

Maybe he’s a phony?
You do realize that while Shapiro's offer was genuine, this clowns offer is a publicity stunt, right? Even the leftard media caught that one.
They’re both publicity stunts. Cenk’s is offered to show how absurd Shapiro’s is. But Cenk actually has more legitimacy considering the popularity of his show, and Rafael’s self-promoting bullshit of being such an intellectual.
Cenk's show is no longer popular.

This isn't 2008 anymore. Dave Rubin is gone and a video making fun of Cenk and the Young Turks has twice as many views as anything the Young Turks have come up with in years.
...and the young Turks are a bunch of whiny bitches

First of all, TYT is entertainment, not a news outlet. Second, Cenk is a dim witted ape. Ana Kasparian is the only one of them with a respectable intellect.

Cruz responded to Uygur's troll debate "Stop catcalling me"... :lmao::laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

:crybaby:Cenk is to stupid to realize he just lost the debate. :lolly:

LMAO. Shapiro annihilated poor Cenk when they debated. He needs to step down in weight class and go after Teddy.
Then what’s Cruz afraid of? Seems like an easy win for a "conservative" like Rafael to strike a blow against Liberalism and show why it’s so horrible.

Maybe he’s a phony?

Did you not see the primaries? He is a poor debater. I was going to vote for him until I saw him debate. Christie was better.

Maybe he’s a phony?
You do realize that while Shapiro's offer was genuine, this clowns offer is a publicity stunt, right? Even the leftard media caught that one.

Shapiro in terms of debating is like Rocky Marciano. Unbeatable and undefeated.

Maybe he’s a phony?
They’re both publicity stunts. Cenk’s is offered to show how absurd Shapiro’s is. But Cenk actually has more legitimacy considering the popularity of his show, and Rafael’s self-promoting bullshit of being such an intellectual.

Shapiro is the GOAT when it comes to debating. Are you seriously disputing this? LOL

Forum List

Back