Why is it so hard for a black person to get a voter ID? Is it that they are just too stupid to know where to find one?

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
No, the one that they already have, an approved state Identification, is more than sufficient.

My voters registration card is state approved.

How do we know it's yours?

The same way it's been known for 40 years.
that didnt answer his question

Of course it didn't, because the answer is that no one has any idea who a person is based on their voter registration form because it doesn't have a fucking picture!

Start giving them out with pictures. That' what we did with drivers license. There is nothing stopping anyone from doing that.

but as you said,, its already being done with DL and state IDs,, and since you need one of those for almost every other important thing in society is doesnt make sense to spend extra money creating a whole new system,,,

The system is already in place.
so they already take your picture and put it on your voter registration card??
I take from your disagreement that a system like that doesnt exist when you said it did,,,

Your bitching gets old.
I asked a question,,

you thinking its bitching might be because what you said isnt true,,,

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
No, the one that they already have, an approved state Identification, is more than sufficient.

Of course it didn't, because the answer is that no one has any idea who a person is based on their voter registration form because it doesn't have a fucking picture!

Start giving them out with pictures. That' what we did with drivers license. There is nothing stopping anyone from doing that.

but as you said,, its already being done with DL and state IDs,, and since you need one of those for almost every other important thing in society is doesnt make sense to spend extra money creating a whole new system,,,

I take from your disagreement that a system like that doesnt exist when you said it did,,,

Your bitching gets old.
I asked a question,,

You've been addressed over and over. You'll be making these same bitches years from now.

Also illegal in some states your only allowed one ID

Your bitching gets old.
I asked a question,,

You've been addressed over and over. You'll be making these same bitches years from now.
The only one who is bitching is people who think Negroes are to stupid to get an ID

Your bitching gets old.
I asked a question,,

you mean the ones where I prove you wrong??

better that you stop making shit up

Also illegal in some states your only allowed one ID

People have all sorts of I.D's. S.S. card, D.L. Voters Registration card, student I.D. etc

Your bitching gets old.
I asked a question,,

The only one who is bitching is people who think Negroes are to stupid to get an ID

As I said, stop your bitching.

Your bitching gets old.
I asked a question,,

As I said, stop your bitching.
I asked a question to clarify your statement,,

how is that bitching??

go to social services, because you have to already, smile, get your ID...pretty simple...others can go to dmv, or sheriffs office.....

go to social services, because you have to already, smile, get your ID...pretty simple...others can go to dmv, or sheriffs office.....

Why when they have already registered to vote?

so they have proper photo ID to prove its them when they go to vote,, more so if they lost their registration card since its never used for other things,,

Up to them. I have mine.
you are aware youre not the only person in the country???

so they have proper photo ID to prove its them when they go to vote,, more so if they lost their registration card since its never used for other things,,

Up to them. I have mine.

Which is why I said that if someone lost their voters ID and don't want to get another that they can use whatever ID they wish. I'd get another voters registration card but if others want to do something different, go for it.

Up to them. I have mine.

Which is why I said that if someone lost their voters ID and don't want to get another that they can use whatever ID they wish. I'd get another voters registration card but if others want to do something different, go for it.
or just use the id they use for everything else,,

Up to them. I have mine.

Whatever works for them.

if someone wants to vote bad enough, they will see to it to follow the states regulations....and vote

Up to them. I have mine.

Whatever works for them.
makes more sense than trying to juggle several IDs,,,

Forum List

Back