Why is Everyone Angry?

Pelosi sent impeachment papers to the Senate. Trump's polling numbers are going up because of Pelosi and the Ds.
I have some sympathy for the Ds on the board because most of them were unable to vote against her. She got a one party impeachment, which sort of takes the cake and will make a great Trump campaign ad.
Pelosi also managed to set off an intra-Party Civil War with her timing, a cold war currently but it will heat up big time when the impeachment farce is over.

How in the world can Trump supporters get angry about the Senile witch doing the biggest set of own goals in US history? Please explain that to me.

It's divisive.
Does it help President Trump and other Republicans - yes.
Does President Trump need the divisiveness to succeed - no not really.
Do the citizens of our country need it - definitely not.

Pelosi sent impeachment papers to the Senate. Trump's polling numbers are going up because of Pelosi and the Ds.
I have some sympathy for the Ds on the board because most of them were unable to vote against her. She got a one party impeachment, which sort of takes the cake and will make a great Trump campaign ad.
Pelosi also managed to set off an intra-Party Civil War with her timing, a cold war currently but it will heat up big time when the impeachment farce is over.

How in the world can Trump supporters get angry about the Senile witch doing the biggest set of own goals in US history? Please explain that to me.
View attachment 301728

We may need a tie breaker.

View attachment 301728

00b0b_libcSyL5b9L_1200x900.jpg

View attachment 301728

View attachment 301732

I don't know how he survives the primary -
As I said a while ago
He may literally be the most (with apologies to Hillary) corrupt politician in our history.
Joe has enriched his entire family by corruptly gaming the system.
I hope that he makes he though.
Trump will gut him in the debates.

Forum List

Back