Why is Everyone Angry?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Pelosi sent impeachment papers to the Senate. Trump's polling numbers are going up because of Pelosi and the Ds.
I have some sympathy for the Ds on the board because most of them were unable to vote against her. She got a one party impeachment, which sort of takes the cake and will make a great Trump campaign ad.
Pelosi also managed to set off an intra-Party Civil War with her timing, a cold war currently but it will heat up big time when the impeachment farce is over.

How in the world can Trump supporters get angry about the Senile witch doing the biggest set of own goals in US history? Please explain that to me.

anger clouds judgement and clarity, two things that would most likely be a national epiphany should the populace magically rise up to it....

~S~

Pelosi sent impeachment papers to the Senate. Trump's polling numbers are going up because of Pelosi and the Ds.
I have some sympathy for the Ds on the board because most of them were unable to vote against her. She got a one party impeachment, which sort of takes the cake and will make a great Trump campaign ad.
Pelosi also managed to set off an intra-Party Civil War with her timing, a cold war currently but it will heat up big time when the impeachment farce is over.

How in the world can Trump supporters get angry about the Senile witch doing the biggest set of own goals in US history? Please explain that to me.
Because she is denying trump voters the agenda we voted for

the congress is devoting all its time and attention to the phony trump impeachment instead of real issues

because anger, hate, and division are what the American puppets respond to... respectable leaders used to be able to stay above the fray but now almost everybody is down in the mud

Nobody on the right is upset with Nanzi.... not that I know of, anyway.

Trotting that stuttering fuck out to be the voice of the marxist Dims is something that gives most conservatives a 4-hour boner that the cat couldn't scratch. She hasn't put together a coherent sentence in decades. I still remember that idiotic fuckup screeching something about Astroturf many years ago, and making it painfully obvious she had no idea what Astroturf was. That drug-addled shitstain turns states RED. I hope it lives to be 150.

I not mad at her, I make fun of her. She plenty stoopid.

Why are we angry.....I hate my job
Especially the commute - all the way to the welfare office on a bicycle. That must be rough on those thunder thighs.
s-l400.jpg

83367702_10219446882176715_1956791236111106048_n.jpg

Forum List

Back