Why Is Everybody Being So Mean to America’s Sweetheart, Nancy Pelosi?…

Pelosi is a huge reason why so many democrats fell on the sword. Probably one of the weakest if not the most weakest speaker that this country has ever endured. She was very inarticulate, nervous, gave very little eye to eye contact with whomever she was speaking to. I'm sure she had some clinical disorders...just not sure of how many.

Ding Dong the witch is dead....the wicked witch the mean old bitch....Dig Dong the wicked witch is dead...............Hi Ho The merry O the Witch is dead the wicked witch.................................................:clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::lol::lol::eusa_pray::razz::clap2:

LAUREL, Md. — Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) could wind up supplanting Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) as the Democratic House leader in a matter of weeks, but for now, all he has is sympathy for the embattled Speaker.
“She’s hard-working, focused, trying to do things that are good for the American public, and for average working people, and she’s being vilified. I think that’s unfortunate,” Hoyer, the House majority leader, told The Hill as he campaigned in his home district.
Hoyer panned the decision by candidates — both Republican and Democrat — to run ads focused on Pelosi, saying the strategy hasn’t worked in the past and that campaigns should stick to the issues. “I’m not happy about them. I wish they wouldn’t be done,” he said of the ads.

Because she is a maniacal lying bitch who deserves every bit of Criticism she gets.

Forum List

Back