Why is El Chapo even still alive?

I wonder how all his victims and the family of his victims feel? :eusa_think:

What's the problem? He's an amateur. You should be asking,

Why is George Bush even still alive?
Why is Dick Cheney even still alive?
Why is Donald Rumsfeld even still alive?
Why is Tony Blair even still alive?

Go after the REALLY BAD GUYS ...

b52_dropping_bombs.jpg

... and leave the little guys alone, OK?
stock-photo-22293894-thief-criminal-terrorist-aiming-gun-man.jpg

b52_dropping_bombs.jpg

Please excuse yourself from this thread, tbh.

b52_dropping_bombs.jpg

You're an idiot. Please excuse yourself from this thread, tbh.
My gripe is far-reaching while yours is shallow ... but you say that it is I who's an idiot. You might not realize it but this is a discussion forum. As a discussion, "disagreeing" is not only allowed but it is encouraged. To be perfectly frank, I'm not even disagreeing with you. I just think that you are being selectively foolish ... not in your dislike for this El Chapo fellow, but for calling me an idiot and for pretending to be concerned about humanity. .

b52_dropping_bombs.jpg

My gripe is far-reaching while yours is shallow ... but you say that it is I who's an idiot. You might not realize it but this is a discussion forum. As a discussion, "disagreeing" is not only allowed but it is encouraged. To be perfectly frank, I'm not even disagreeing with you. I just think that you are being selectively foolish ... not in your dislike for this El Chapo fellow, but for calling me an idiot and for pretending to be concerned about humanity. .

Your gripe is political spew.

b52_dropping_bombs.jpg

I don't think in political terms, but you can call it what you like. The fact remains that my gripe is earnest, yours is false.

b52_dropping_bombs.jpg

I don't think in political terms, but you can call it what you like. The fact remains that my gripe is earnest, yours is false.

Oh, you don't (think in political terms)? Let's put aside that you somehow ignored El Chapo to bash Bush. So, Obama drone killing anyone he feels like didn't make your list? Hillary doesn't make the list for all her kills? Give me a break, dude.

Something is wrong with you. You made a statement about El Chapo and I extended it to include BIG CRIMINALS. You disagree with my comment but rather than say that you disagree and get on with your El Chapo theme ....... you embroil yourself instead deep into my comment and waste both our time. Maybe your main problem is that you haven't generated much interest in El Cahpo and now you're butt-hurt? My signature ought to tell you everything there is to know about my political convictions but you want to argue with me about it, claiming it's something else! Duh!

Something is wrong with you. You made a statement about El Chapo and I extended it to include BIG CRIMINALS. You disagree with my comment but rather than say that you disagree and get on with your El Chapo theme ....... you embroil yourself instead deep into my comment and waste both our time. Maybe your main problem is that you haven't generated much interest in El Cahpo and now you're butt-hurt? My signature ought to tell you everything there is to know about my political convictions but you want to argue with me about it, claiming it's something else! Duh!

You suck as a troll, tbh.

You suck as a troll
I wouldn't know because I've never tried. One thing is for sure: You certainly do suck at being a thread host. You didn't generate any interest in your subject and instead of keeping to the theme, you threw a tantrum and focused on that ............ and still no interest in your subject.

You suck as a troll
I wouldn't know because I've never tried. One thing is for sure: You certainly do suck at being a thread host. You didn't generate any interest in your subject and instead of keeping to the theme, you threw a tantrum and focused on that ............ and still no interest in your subject.

:lmao:

If not a troll, then a hack for the ages.

You suck as a troll

I'm sorry was I supposed to accommodate for turning the thread into some off topic BS?

I'm sorry was I supposed to accommodate for turning the thread into some off topic BS?
"accommodate"? You've managed to get the thread 'off topic' singlehandedly. It turns out that you have trolled your own thread, and with each of your replies you make it worse and worse!
656211b6.gif

That was a bad attempt at a dig, troll. Anyways, go ahead and drag your sorry ass out of here.

"accommodate"? You've managed to get the thread 'off topic' singlehandedly. It turns out that you have trolled your own thread, and with each of your replies you make it worse and worse!
656211b6.gif

That was a bad attempt at a dig, troll. Anyways, go ahead and drag your sorry ass out of here.
UNBELIEVABLE. You are the biggest glutton for punishment that I have ever seen. You haven't even mentioned 'El Chapo' in days now. Rather than cut your losses and try to get back on track .... you just keep up your losing flame-battle. I warned you it would turn out that way ..... but n-o-o-o-o-o ..... you decided to prove me right. I tossed a carrot in the ring .... and you got dazzled and forgot all about El Chapo.

stupid.gif

.... and you're still going.

656211b6.gif

UNBELIEVABLE. You are the biggest glutton for punishment that I have ever seen. You haven't even mentioned 'El Chapo' in days now. Rather than cut your losses and try to get back on track .... you just keep up your losing flame-battle. I warned you it would turn out that way ..... but n-o-o-o-o-o ..... you decided to prove me right. I tossed a carrot in the ring .... and you got dazzled and forgot all about El Chapo.

stupid.gif

.... and you're still going.

"Glutton for punishment"

You're a hack loser, dude. I can't be more clear about that. Just cos you throw out some lame insults doesn't mean sh** to me.

You're a hack loser, dude. I can't be more clear about that. Just cos you throw out some lame insults doesn't mean sh** to me.
You are just as clueless as you were from page 1 of this nobody-cares-thread. You don't have any follow-up No further comments. You haven't generated a single thing to the 'El Chapo story' since the intro ..... but you sure are stumbling all over the place trying to get a handle on it ...
10_12_5.gif

... to no avail.

You are just as clueless as you were from page 1 of this nobody-cares-thread. You don't have any follow-up No further comments. You haven't generated a single thing to the 'El Chapo story' since the intro ..... but you sure are stumbling all over the place trying to get a handle on it ...
10_12_5.gif

... to no avail.

You keep blabbing like I give a f***. I called you out for being a loser. Book's been closed, dude.

New Topics

Forum List

Back