Why is Clinton still wearing her "surgical boot" ?

maybe she's wearing that boot around lately so when she runs into hateful idiots like you, she can more readily give you a good swift boot to the head. :eusa_clap:

Crooked Hillary's right foot "flops" as a result of her underlying diseases.

Last edited:
My GOD

Any American here who is for that witch Clinton....

Hell awaits you.

what sort of human being are you?

Are you on the side of the Satanist Hillary Clinton?

hillary is a much better human being than any of you hateful suckers for fake news.

Only brainwashed idiots like yourself would elevate such a corrupt, lying, incompetent, and untrustworthy as the old hag was, to a higher status by referring to her as a "much better human being". :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Interesting;)....still wearing that boot...what's the problem? witches don't heal so soon?

or is it actually an ankle bracelet you piece of scum ?

Hillary Clinton wears surgical boot months after toe break | Daily Mail Online
The real question is why do you care? Why are you interested in this? Why are you obsessed with her? She is no longer relevant. She is an older woman who may have some minor physical problem with her foot. Do you make a habit of ridiculing older women? What happens when you get to be that age? Are you going to be physically perfect? And don't say it's because she is a witch you can ridicule her. Based on your posts on this board, no one is any more of a witch than you. Take a look in the mirror and not just to narcissistically obsess over what you consider your good looks. Wait 'till you're old; karma's gonna get you.

Interesting;)....still wearing that boot...what's the problem? witches don't heal so soon?

Fx toe.

You're confused. Its trump and his sleaze who broke the law. Two have confessed and two more indicted. Or did I miss the arrest, trial and verdict against Secretary Clinton?

:rolleyes:
One was charged with not putting the sugar in the coffee. One was charged with jaywalking.
The other two were charged with not filling in the correct business forms a decade before Trump even ran for office.
The Mullier 'Investigation' is so corrupt he couldn't get the charges heard in traffic court.
The best part is Mullier knows it.

So you attack someone who has probably had foot surgery.....Tacky!
She lost the key to the liquor cabinet and broke her toe trying to kick the door open.
The old bitch has a liver the size of a baseketball. That's why she has to wear oven mitt pant suits to conceal the fact.

I heard she keeps falling and injuring herself......

But the media thinks Trump is damaging his health by drinking Diet Soda.

Wouldn't be surprised that they made the whole thing up.

il_340x270.1316924614_3npd.jpg
Santa is real alright!
He's going to sign the tax bill just in time for Christmas! HAAAA HAAAAA!!

Hildebeast and McCain are both wearing one to hide a monitoring device to keep them from fleeing the country. These deep state operatives are about to face indictment. 4,200 plus other sealed indictments are to be served. The net is closing in and some very powerful people are going to be charged with crimes that will be earth shattering. There is so much shit going on that people are not even aware of.

I haven't been doing the "victory laps" that others in the truth movement are doing because I am very jaded..... but all the signs that a deep state purge is under way is playing out thus all these sexual predators/pedophiles in Hollywood and in Congress is being revealed....and more is to come. The BLM actually had a hit list on those that defended the Bundy's....it ties directly to Uranium One, Harry Reid, Hildebeast and McCain......deep state ops like McCabe and Comey are in between a rock and a hard place. The white hats are winning right now which is why the deep state operatives in the lamestream media are throwing as much shit as they can while they are being "weeded out" and this crosses all political affiliations. We are have been right in the middle of another coup d e'tate and most have no clue that this is happening. Trump is trying to accomplish what JFK wanted to do.
I think it would be worse if this was happening.
I think they are like sharks smelling blood in the water.
Course....both may be true and they're not sure if it's gonna happen or not.
Hillary probably has plans to kill or discredit some of the people that are bringing the indictments.....and I think that will lead to the end for the Clintons.

Last edited:

I heard she keeps falling and injuring herself......

But the media thinks Trump is damaging his health by drinking Diet Soda.

Wouldn't be surprised that they made the whole thing up.
She's a drunk.That's why she falls down so much.

Who in their right mind would vote to hand the nuclear football to a vodka guzzling lush rather than someone who doesn't drink?
Not only that but she dresses like a N. Korean dictator.

My GOD

Hell awaits you.

I didn't like Hillary either, but that is a bit much...lol..

I can't wait to see Trump get the boot...out the door.

View attachment 166146
7 years is a long time to wait.

It's ok Mudwhistle I will be here to give you a hug when Trump gets the boot in 3 years or less...I fell for his car sales talk too for a while, it just may take some a little longer to see what a lemon he really is.

Hossfly?

why a funny?

what wrong with you too
Nuffin.

am I supposed to laugh...cry yawn spit

whatever
You saw it wrong. Check again

....the thing is I have a stalker in this forum her/his name is Bodecea and that creature is giving me funnies to almost every post I make....may be its a transvestite I don't know ...but oh my GOD:(.....so I am a little sensitive to funnies because of that person...

but you ...Hossfly ....I do like you so much:biggrin::smiliehug:

Bodey's so gross. In b4 Ravi backs valerie up. :coffee:

Last edited:
My GOD

Hell awaits you.

I didn't like Hillary either, but that is a bit much...lol..

I can't wait to see Trump get the boot...out the door.

View attachment 166146
7 years is a long time to wait.

It's ok Mudwhistle I will be here to give you a hug when Trump gets the boot in 3 years or less...I fell for his car sales talk too for a while, it just may take some a little longer to see what a lemon he really is.

Yep....you're shitty attitude is well noted.
But all I can see is don't hold your breath.
You said the same exact thing after he said he was running and you were wrong then.
I know that your greatest fear is that he wins a second term....and I suspect your confidence would be gone if the media wasn't constantly advocating for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back