Why is a gay woman playing Princess Diana in upcoming movie?

Maybe we shouldnt complain

They could have picked Queen Latifah or Oprah Winfrey

How is it any different than a Jew portraying a minstrel?

1635958207256.png
1635959405388.png

Last edited:
I find it odd how people can maybe hear one or two people say something but it explodes in their head as some sort of position thousands of people hold.

I can't recall anyone ever complaining about Eric Stonestreet playing a gay man on Modern Family. The show was extremely popular and won all kinds of awards. Where exactly where these protests?

Yep, that list is endless. Tom Hanks in Philadelphia, Rami Milek as Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody - There are a million of 'em. Drifter just likes making shit up.

Maybe we shouldnt complain

They could have picked Queen Latifah or Oprah Winfrey
What the hell does it matter? Were you expecting an actual princess to play the part? The original was not available for the role.

It's a plot by the gays.

You watch the show and you catch gay.
Is that the same theory as the Cheerios commercials compelling innocent viewers to enter into mixed race relationships? If people are this malleable, the Jedi don't need to use their powers at all!

Right libs? I thought you guys say that straight people shouldn't be acting in gay roles, so what's the difference here?

Kristen Stewart to play Princess Diana in new film: acute social media reaction – Latest news​

It only counts if it's a role some perversion person is SUPPOSED to play. Those roles are now all reserved for the real deal. If it's just a normal person role, anyone, including perverts, can get that job, apparently.

I think you make an excellent point. There should be an outcry on Twitter against a homosexual playing a straight part.

But I bet there won't be ----

She's blonde and she's a good actress. What's the problem?

There isn't a problem. That's the whole point of acting is to pretend you're something you're not.

But saying Kristen Stewart is a good actress is a bit of a stretch. She is as good of an actress as Oprah is at being a Chinese astronaut.

There isn't a problem. That's the whole point of acting is to pretend you're something you're not.

But saying Kristen Stewart is a good actress is a bit of a stretch. She is as good of an actress as Oprah is at being a Chinese astronaut.

1635959277289.png

What the hell does it matter? Were you expecting an actual princess to play the part?
Its all just part of libs trying to rewrite history and alter reality on school, in advertising and through drama

In this case I’m pretty sure Princess Diana was not a lesbian nor were there black princesses in medieval England

But for libs diversity trumps historical accuracy

Forum List

Back