Why I Support Donald Trump

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I used to subscribe to the Pendulum Theory of U.S. politics: The country would drift left and then right, ultimately correcting any imbalance in our individual liberties and collective security. Ronald Reagan's election in 1980 was supposed to be the proof of this pudding. However, his Presidency did little to even slow down the march towards collectivism which has continued unabated for the last 50 years. (Would Ted Cruz do any better?)

As a result of this trend, huge (but largely unseen) new industries of influence peddling have put our country into a political straight jacket where voters are brain washed by the media into preserving the the status quo, even though that canard is riding on a train to national bankruptcy. Although this propaganda has been a consistent presence during this period, it has reached a new level of vituperance in this election cycle.

Why has only one Presidential candidate been the object of these vicious assaults? The answer is that there is only one candidate who threatens to loosen this stranglehold of political elitism, wherein a revolving door of private and public employment materially benefits the elites and their family members. (The Clinton Foundation is a perfect example of keeping these people on a payroll in between political assignments.)

Because Donald Trump has seen this game first hand, he is the only candidate who can expose this political oligarchy above the media filters and obfuscations. Is there any other way to save our Republic?

"Why I Support Donald Trump"

The better questions are:

How can anyone support a bigot, liar, and demagogue clearly not qualified to be president.

And how does one manage to ignore Trump's bigotry and hate, where to support Trump condones that bigotry and hate.

Forum List

Back