Why I listen to Conservative Talk Radio

Liberals are for the most part, an unhappy bunch.

I imagine conservative radio would only remind them of that unhappiness...

You wanna see unhappy. Check out this place after Jan 20 this year...and check out the conservative posters...man, are they unhappy.............
ROFLMAO

you wanna see unhappy
you should look at yourselves after the elections in 2000 and 2004
and you morons kept it up for the whole fucking EIGHT years
LOL
the right hasnt gone anywhere NEAR to you guys level

you wanna see unhappy
LOL

I didn't vote in YOUR election. I was unhappy that Bush stole the 2000 election. Anybody who believes in democracy and freedom would not be happy. Thought he won 2004 fair and square.

Your last point made me laugh out loud it is so way off track. No person gave Bush shit about his policies during the first few months of his presidency. They were more concerned and critical of HOW he won the election.
"hasnt gone anywhere NEAR to you guys level"? Are you taking the piss?? From the day he was sworn in it started....

you wanna see unhappy
LOL

I didn't vote in YOUR election. I was unhappy that Bush stole the 2000 election. Anybody who believes in democracy and freedom would not be happy. Thought he won 2004 fair and square.

Your last point made me laugh out loud it is so way off track. No person gave Bush shit about his policies during the first few months of his presidency. They were more concerned and critical of HOW he won the election.
"hasnt gone anywhere NEAR to you guys level"? Are you taking the piss?? From the day he was sworn in it started....
SEEE!!!!!!!!!

you STILL doin it

and its complete BULLSHIT

Last edited:
Liberals are for the most part, an unhappy bunch.

I imagine conservative radio would only remind them of that unhappiness...

Been very happy since November 4th.

Our long national nightmare is over!

See how the liberals cling to the past!

This is the Age of Obama kids - and he is falling on his ass.

More unhappiness for you in the present to go along with your 8 years of Bush derangement unhappiness...

Ummm 8 of 9 Justices found the recount a joke.......'nuff said

Only issue that was 5/4 was whether to allow recount
correction, it was whether to allow the recounts to continue

yeah didn't they recount unofficially and Bush won by an even wider margin?

Ayup......they did at least 4 I believe.......and 3/4 he won by a much larger margin......and the 3/4 were evenly counted *all counties* rather than using the Gore method of recounting.

Ummm 8 of 9 Justices found the recount a joke.......'nuff said

Only issue that was 5/4 was whether to allow recount

yup
every way they did that remained within the laws at the time
they tried a couple ways the Gore team wanted to use that were not legal at the time, and i think Gore won one of the two

Ayup......they did at least 4 I believe.......and 3/4 he won by a much larger margin......and the 3/4 were evenly counted *all counties* rather than using the Gore method of recounting.
and Gores way of recounting violated the equal protection laws

It most certainly did

Bush v. Gore, U.S. Supreme Court Case Summary & Oral Argument

the per curiam opinion held 7-2 that the Florida Supreme Court's scheme for recounting ballots was unconstitutional. Even if the recount was fair in theory, it was unfair in practice.

and it's been sour grapes for the fat bastard ever since.

and it's been sour grapes for the fat bastard ever since.

To be fair, I think he's alway been a sour fat bastard......and grapes are just something he threw in as an attempt to look human. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back