Why I hate the media

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbkFpAA4CA]RON PAUL 2012 AND BRAINLESS CNN & FOX MEDIA - YouTube[/ame]

I know the clip is 2 years old, but it never leaves my mind. The media are pure filth.

You hate the media because of a two year old clip (furnished by Media Matters?) ? I hate the left wing tax exempt propaganda sources like Media Matters that spend 24/7 furnishing left wing hate mongers with their daily dose of hatred./

You hate the media because of a two year old clip (furnished by Media Matters?) ? I hate the left wing tax exempt propaganda sources like Media Matters that spend 24/7 furnishing left wing hate mongers with their daily dose of hatred./

I hate the media such as CNN and Fox news for coordinating their efforts to have Ron Paul lose elections. I hate the power the elites have in this country to control ignorant citizens that don't even know who Ron Paul is and never will know. The arrogance is oozing from these talking heads with their hair greased back. Car salesmen are more down to earth than this filth.

Ron Paul is 79 years old. The dirty little secret is that the pot heads have hijacked the libertarian agenda and they don't even have the guts to say so.

Forum List

Back