Why I Don't Like Illegal Aliens

When, and notice I said when NOT if, one of these illegals makes you or one of your loved ones a victim, you will definitley be singing a different tune. And trust me, you WILL be a victim one of these days if something is not done to eradicate, by deportation, the scum who enter illegally!

You can't - I repeat - you CANNOT - judge a whole group of people by actions of the few!

Can you even fathom how many different people from how many different countries - different social backgrounds, educational backgrounds, ethnic backgrounds, etc. make up the 'illegal immigrant' population? And you're telling us they're all just downright evil and should be hated? Hmm... that sort of logic has been here before...

Oh, and you know for a fact that the people asking your grand daughter to open a gate were 'illegal aliens' ... And you know that FOR A FACT because you checked their papers. You also miraculously KNOW that those kids that tagged your fence were illegal immigrants.

Go back to shoveling horse shit - it seems you're damn good at it.

Go Fuck yourself Bitch. Yes I know they are illegals. I have had trouble with them before. As for the tagging? Your right I dont know except it is all spanish. Oh and about that horse? Why dont you suck it.

Guess what, genius, you don't know and didn't know SHIT about them being legal or illegal. Just because you got some Spanish tags on your fence, doesn't mean that they were made by 'illegal immigrants' - they could just as well have been sprayed on by 'legal immigrants'.

The point I'm trying to beat into your hard inbred head is that you don't and can't know unless you check their papers - or unless they tell you so themselves. You just hate for the sake of hating.

You showed your true colors: white, trash, and skank.

Do us all a favor and stay overseas, you are sadly ignorant as to what is going on

Go Fuck yourself Bitch. Yes I know they are illegals. I have had trouble with them before. As for the tagging? Your right I dont know except it is all spanish. Oh and about that horse? Why dont you suck it.

Guess what, genius, you don't know and didn't know SHIT about them being legal or illegal. Just because you got some Spanish tags on your fence, doesn't mean that they were made by 'illegal immigrants' - they could just as well have been sprayed on by 'legal immigrants'.

The point I'm trying to beat into your hard inbred head is that you don't and can't know unless you check their papers - or unless they tell you so themselves. You just hate for the sake of hating.

Do us all a favor and stay overseas, you are sadly ignorant as to what is going on

Sweetie, I lived in the US for 9 years. Just recently moved away. Most people had a brain and never let crap like yours out of their mouths. I lived in Atlanta, GA. Have many fond memories.

People don't want to be illegal, people just want a better life. And if one comes from especially grave situation, he/she's willing to do just about anything to improve his/her life and honestly doesn't give a CRAP about any paperwork while escaping crippling poverty.

If you have any humanity left in you, you will never express these sentiments to the actual immigrants as their lives are already quite hard and don't need to take in some comfortable ignorant bitch's insults.

NOBODY wants to be illegal. If it were so easy to enter USA legally, you wouldn't have any illegals. Legal immigrants are usually the rich and educated individuals - and refugees. Being illegal is reserved for poor fuckers from Latin American countries (and others somehow smuggled in on ships from Asia, Africa, etc.) Those are the ones that need your compassion the most. I'm sure a Christian such as yourself can see the logic in that.

Ruminate on this. I'm not fighting for the sake of fighting, even though I do enjoy from time to time the juicy verbal shit-slinging. I'm really concerned for treatment of immigrants - as well as illegal immigrants. I'm really concerned for the poor people of the world that didn't have the LUCK of their parents fucking and subsequently pushing them out within the confines of American (or other rich European countries') borders.

Can you imagine putting yourself in a poor Mexican's shoes? Or Haitian's... or Congolese ... or Indian... Compassion is I guess something not everyone is capable of.

Living in the USA is a privilege and NOT a right! All you 'just arrived' immigrants should get that through you pea brains. What the heck would ALL you immigrants do without the 'evil' USA?! No violins here when it comes to entering this country ILLEGALLY! What do you bleeding hearts want the USA to do? Open its door to EVERYBODY in the name of compassion??? Get a clue!

Living in the USA is a privilege and NOT a right! All you 'just arrived' immigrants should get that through you pea brains. What the heck would ALL you immigrants do without the 'evil' USA?! No violins here when it comes to entering this country ILLEGALLY! What do you bleeding hearts want the USA to do? Open its door to EVERYBODY in the name of compassion??? Get a clue!

Maybe one day, you'll get the chance to be in their shoes. You'll be singing a different tune then. You can bet your tits on that.

'Maybe one day, you'll get the chance to be in their shoes. You'll be singing a different tune then. You can bet your tits on that.'

And maybe one of these days YOU will have tits to use them as bets. And if you now have ****ickles try using them. As for being in their shoes, not a chance. This country is about the ONLY one where people risk and life and limb for. If I can't make it here, I can't make it anywhere so it's a moot point - nice try tho.

You can't - I repeat - you CANNOT - judge a whole group of people by actions of the few!

Can you even fathom how many different people from how many different countries - different social backgrounds, educational backgrounds, ethnic backgrounds, etc. make up the 'illegal immigrant' population? And you're telling us they're all just downright evil and should be hated? Hmm... that sort of logic has been here before...

They could be angels from heaven, it is irrelevent; they are in the US illegally, period.

Any other nation would deport them outright, it is time the US did the same.

They could be angels from heaven, it is irrelevent; they are in the US illegally, period.

They are in the US illegaly, therefore, it's perfectly fine to hate them as a group and individually based on that fact. Is that what you're saying?

Sweetie, I lived in the US for 9 years. Just recently moved away. Most people had a brain and never let crap like yours out of their mouths. I lived in Atlanta, GA. Have many fond memories.

People don't want to be illegal, people just want a better life. And if one comes from especially grave situation, he/she's willing to do just about anything to improve his/her life and honestly doesn't give a CRAP about any paperwork while escaping crippling poverty.

If you have any humanity left in you, you will never express these sentiments to the actual immigrants as their lives are already quite hard and don't need to take in some comfortable ignorant bitch's insults.

NOBODY wants to be illegal. If it were so easy to enter USA legally, you wouldn't have any illegals. Legal immigrants are usually the rich and educated individuals - and refugees. Being illegal is reserved for poor fuckers from Latin American countries (and others somehow smuggled in on ships from Asia, Africa, etc.) Those are the ones that need your compassion the most. I'm sure a Christian such as yourself can see the logic in that.

Ruminate on this. I'm not fighting for the sake of fighting, even though I do enjoy from time to time the juicy verbal shit-slinging. I'm really concerned for treatment of immigrants - as well as illegal immigrants. I'm really concerned for the poor people of the world that didn't have the LUCK of their parents fucking and subsequently pushing them out within the confines of American (or other rich European countries') borders.

Can you imagine putting yourself in a poor Mexican's shoes? Or Haitian's... or Congolese ... or Indian... Compassion is I guess something not everyone is capable of.

1. I am a male. 2. I have lived in my neighborhood for over 10 years, and have seen the crime and blight they bring, I will also defend to the death my right to enjoy my life without having their bullshit culture dumped down my throat. Legal is fine, Illegal = Fuck Off and Die

"Joe Legal" Works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and
makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted...

"Jose Illegal" Also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security
Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Yeah but who would you rather hire. I saved $10 not paying Joe Legal that I can spend in the nearest Walmart and make the economy better.

America needs more cheap imported labor from Mexico. Vote YES for illegal immigrants (or make them legal).

YES! Absolutely right. Make it easy to travel and settle everywhere. No borders. Borders are left wing protectionist measures which makes free trade impossible.

Living in the US is not a privilege!

Just so that everyone is aware. This country is built by and runs due to the efforts of immigrants! Who does your laundry, repairs your refrigerators, picks apples so that you can eat, writes software so that you can post this bulls@#t - all immigrants.

All American's do is sit on their lazy fat asses, eat tons of burgers and fries, watch crap like Jerry Springer, get heart disease, cancer & diabetes and make the poor immigrant pay for their healthcare by creating stupid laws like Medicare.

Because you are not interested in the truth. You are, bingo, interested in a nativist-driven agenda of hatred and fear. When you clearly wish to discuss objectively and fairly about the matter, sure, we will talk. Until then, go ahead and post nasty. Folks will get what you are doing.

You don't have a clue about this issue, do you? But you sound like a nice fellow. When is the last time an illegal alien walked into your house, without knocking, and threatened to kill you? See, something like that tends to make someone a little...Ya know, hostile. When is the last time a illegal alien neighbor punched you in the mouth, Hmm? Probably, your cheerful and positive attitude has more to with your distance to these WONDERFUL folks than any personal knowledge. Frankly, just between you me, and the devil and the dark blue sea, I don’t like my attitude on this subject, either, and I am actually trying to mellow out. Life is to short to live under a cloud, and besides, it just gives these losers more power than they deserve. Your turn, Starkey. Truth shall set you free.

I've been threatened to be killed by a white republican because i disagreed with his position on healthcare. I've been punched in the face by a legal citizen for telling him he was wrong on something.
I've also had illegal immigrants volunteer to help with stuff around my house, pay me for using my land for their cows, and i even had a crush on a girl who was supposedly illegal, she was a really sweet girl.
Something must be in the water where you live that affects immigrants because where i live every type of person has it's equal share of douches and awesome people. Just sayin

Sorry all that bad shit happened to you and i think you've got a legitamit reason for your attitude. not sure what the fuck my point was. oh well

That sux. Perhaps, you should stop drinking so much, then all those hallucinations would stop. So much pointless sarcasm, so little point. Get a life, pansy. I mean that in a life affirming, positive way. Sorry to rain on y'als parade, illegal aliens suck the cosmic wanger doodle. I used to be a liberal, now I am just a sort of disappointed human being caught in the middle. Illegal aliens cheat, lie and steal, they cheapen liberalism and the whole American Ideal by corrupting it and coo-opting US at the same time, in the name of Mexican nativism. See, Fascism is one thing, but when the motherfuckers ARE fascist and ignore immigration law AND the impose their own form of Nativism, some call that ”DIVERSITY”? What Idiot can possibly defend THAT? Let me guess. You. Viva Tancredo.

Illegals don't vote, doh!

Neat how you named them Jose...xenophobic, much?

They don't vote, but they do:

get counted, thus expanding the number of congresspeople that a state can have.

enjoy free medical care (thus increasing the cost of care for everyone else).

entice employers with lower wages, thus lowering the market wage.

commit crimes and disappear (people who are undocumented are much more difficult for police to track down). And not just misdemeanors, but brutal murders and robbery.

consumer tax dollars through misguided social justice programs.

the list goes on and on...

I think we should be xenophobic, but maybe the people we should be afraid of are those bleeding hearts who want to spend other peoples' money to save the world and condemn America. Jose is a common name for a Mexican man and the Spanish equivalent of Joseph if I'm not mistaken, nitwit.

When, and notice I said when NOT if, one of these illegals makes you or one of your loved ones a victim, you will definitley be singing a different tune. And trust me, you WILL be a victim one of these days if something is not done to eradicate, by deportation, the scum who enter illegally!

No, they shouldn't be hated. They should be deported, as per the law. I saw a CNN report masquerading as investigative journalism about a town on the Texico border where the average income was $12,000 and the average cost of health care was $13,000. The "reporter" stood in the street of the town where all of the signs were written in Spanish asking "How can this be? These people are so poor yet their health care is so expensive!" It was embarrassing that he and I belong to the same species. I can only hope that he has some sort of brain injury that prevents him from performing obvious deductions. Ok, here goes:

The town was right on the border.
All of the patients that they showed were Hispanic.
Low wages.

===> Immigrants generally don't pay for hospital visits
===> Non-payment must be passed on to honest people
===> Prices go up

Liberal thinkers need to start living in reality. Wearing the badge of the downtrodden is not a mandate from heaven. It's an anchor that will sink this ship.

The question is not whether we feel bad for illegal immigrants or even whether we feel they have some sort of humanitarian "right" to be here. The question is whether they actually have a right to be here and whether we can afford what is happening to our country as a result of them being here. If you and the rest of the butterfly-chasers want to give the poor a leg up, then I say you should do it on your own dime and I for one would not stand in your way.

I am LUCKY for being born an American, and I believe that the LAWS of America should be upheld and FAIRNESS should prevail. When I say fairness I don't mean giving handouts to illegals who think our immigration laws are a joke (it's just that the enforcement is a joke). Note this is at the expense of people who, unlike yourself, are not enlightened enough to endeavor to save the world. If you feel so bad, why don't you go to Haiti and try to build some infrastructure?

They are in the US illegaly, therefore, it's perfectly fine to hate them as a group and individually based on that fact. Is that what you're saying?

You're not listening. Deport, not hate. Of course we would respect all of their rights while we were deporting them. We might even be nice and tell them how they could go about it next time so that they could avoid being deported.

"Joe Legal" Works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and
makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted...

"Jose Illegal" Also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security
Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Yeah but who would you rather hire. I saved $10 not paying Joe Legal that I can spend in the nearest Walmart and make the economy better.

America needs more cheap imported labor from Mexico. Vote YES for illegal immigrants (or make them legal).

That's actually a good argument for amnesty. Of course, once they're legal they'll have rights 'n stuff (so they'll probably be able to find better jobs in most cases) and you'll have to start paying payroll tax on their pay. Yeah... it sucks when people have opportunity and you don't have a monopoly on your workers' lives.

You probably would have owned slaves back 'n dem good ol' days!

Just so that everyone is aware. This country is built by and runs due to the efforts of immigrants! Who does your laundry, repairs your refrigerators, picks apples so that you can eat, writes software so that you can post this bulls@#t - all immigrants.

All American's do is sit on their lazy fat asses, eat tons of burgers and fries, watch crap like Jerry Springer, get heart disease, cancer & diabetes and make the poor immigrant pay for their healthcare by creating stupid laws like Medicare.

This is totally incoherent... Even if you could back up any of what you've said here, would it even be an argument? Americans are fat, therefore illegal immigrants have a right to be here. Nope, sorry, try again. Those immigrants that built this country in most cases weren't breaking the law of this country. The ones that are still here are taking the jobs that the 10% that are unemployed would surely be happy to do. Illegal immigrants don't pay for our health care, they make it more expensive by not paying for their hospital visits. You need to take a pill and go check your facts. No pill can fix stupid. Do the world a favor and just make it a cyanide pill instead.

Listen dumb and dumber, maybe the immigrants of centuries ago helped build this great country. Since then, the ones born of these immigrants took over and continued to work hard to bring us to this point generation after generation. Stop fooling yourself by saying that americans are lazy. They are hard working because it's in their blood to be so. People from other countries who come here are also hard workers but it does NOT mean that americans are lazy! It simply means that this country is a very generous country with very caring people who want to do good. Many of these immigrants do NOT come here simply to work; many come to commit crimes and take advantage of what this country puts in place to help the more needy. STOP THE ILLEGAL ENTRY! NO AMNESTY JUST TO GIVE THEM MORE SOCIAL SERVICES! STOP THE MADNESS AND SAVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

Forum List

Back